+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

Fatemeh Njm

Jun 1, 2016
IR
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-03-2016
Doc's Request.
10-03-2016
AOR Received.
07-03-2016
Med's Done....
10-03-2016
Passport Req..
28-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-01-2017
LANDED..........
17-04-2017
miltoncsekuet said:
I raised cse to cic complaining that sgvo is not responding my mail, after that I got reply from sgvo. SGVO said their resources are busy with other business so, they cannot speed up my application processing.

And cic assigned my application to sgvo because of workloads redistribution , how funny. I am running 13 months.

How sad! Really sorry. CPC itself is not working on our files. My VO is Ottawa. Seems we are stuck in security check and even after they get the results from csis they don't bother touching our files untill some predefined date. ridiculous.

timeflying

Star Member
Oct 24, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
29-03-2016
Passport Req..
10-04-2017
I am an Ontario PNP - Outland. AOR is 29 Mar 2016. Here is my current status:

Where is this application? Details
Application/profile status: Open
Review of eligibility: Review in Progress
Review of medical results: Passed
Review of submitted documents: Provided
Scheduling an interview: Not needed at this time
A background check is needed: Not needed at this time
Final decision: Not Started

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
timeflying said:

You bg status not needed is from beginning or it changed in between the process ,

edilsonjr

Dec 29, 2015
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-mar-2016
Doc's Request.
30-mar-2016 (Schedule 4A)
Nomination.....
07-dec-2015
AOR Received.
29-mar-2016
Passport Req..
29-nov-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
timeflying said:

I have same AOR date, same status.... same everything.

timeflying

Star Member
Oct 24, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
29-03-2016
Passport Req..
10-04-2017
sharma1990 said:
You bg status not needed is from beginning or it changed in between the process ,
From the beginning. It is always 'not needed'.

timeflying

Star Member
Oct 24, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
29-03-2016
Passport Req..
10-04-2017
edilsonjr said:
I have same AOR date, same status.... same everything.
I am bit worried why Review of eligibility is still in progress while many other people are in background check phase. I am not sure if my application is really "in progress" or just put on-hold :(

In 11 Oct 2016, I sent inquiry through web-form to ask for status update and tell that my wife is pregnant now, the baby is expected in early Apr 2017. I asked if they can speed up my application so my family can go to Canada before baby born. Here is response on 14 Oct 2016:

Dear,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

Please note that the processing times provided to you on our website are an approximation. Currently, your file is still in process and there is no maximum timeframe to finalize an application.

If further information is needed, the responsible office may contact you.

Please visit our Help Centre for more information.

Sincerely,

chillito

Star Member
Sep 14, 2016
timeflying said:
I am bit worried why Review of eligibility is still in progress while many other people are in background check phase. I am not sure if my application is really "in progress" or just put on-hold :(

In 11 Oct 2016, I sent inquiry through web-form to ask for status update and tell that my wife is pregnant now, the baby is expected in early Apr 2017. I asked if they can speed up my application so my family can go to Canada before baby born. Here is response on 14 Oct 2016:
Correct me someone if i'm wrong, but isn't review of eligibility in one's profile remains in progress till the very end? It doesn't necessarily mean that they aren't working on the other parts, like BGC or Meds. There's of course an initial review that is done within first few days to assess your eligibility for applying under express entry in general, but due section in your profile covers your entire eligibility as an applicant, e.g. educational credentials, work experience, funds etc. I think ordering GCMS notes clarifies it a lot, as you can see exactly which parts of your application had been already processed and what the results were.
As for speeding up the application, i seriously doubt that it works this way. Changes in your circumstances will not have such an impact under EE. It is understandable with regard to refugees who might have immediate threat to their lives if they don't leave their countries. So i wouldn't expect any other reply. if anything, they would likely to lean towards putting the application on hold till the personal circumstances are settled. Maybe someone had other experience but i haven't heard of such really.

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
chillito said:
Correct me someone if i'm wrong, but isn't review of eligibility in one's profile remains in progress till the very end? It doesn't necessarily mean that they aren't working on the other parts, like BGC or Meds. There's of course an initial review that is done within first few days to assess your eligibility for applying under express entry in general, but due section in your profile covers your entire eligibility as an applicant, e.g. educational credentials, work experience, funds etc. I think ordering GCMS notes clarifies it a lot, as you can see exactly which parts of your application had been already processed and what the results were.
As for speeding up the application, i seriously doubt that it works this way. Changes in your circumstances will not have such an impact under EE. It is understandable with regard to refugees who might have immediate threat to their lives if they don't leave their countries. So i wouldn't expect any other reply. if anything, they would likely to lean towards putting the application on hold till the personal circumstances are settled. Maybe someone had other experience but i haven't heard of such really.
Yes, eligibility remains in process till the very end. Though its possible that gcms notes show eligibility as passed but other aspects like security take another multiple months.

The initial review is called R10 okay or completeness check but it can only be found in gcms notes. Usually it is done with in a month or two of submission.

edilsonjr

Dec 29, 2015
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-mar-2016
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
07-dec-2015
AOR Received.
29-mar-2016
Passport Req..
29-nov-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
timeflying said:

Same thing for me. I got GCMS notes and could notice that R10 and A11.2 are met, no problems. But my BG check is still not needed, and I have some restricted notes (section 16(1)(c)).

The answer you got from raising a CSE is a standard answer. I got the very same.

What is your VO?

timeflying

Star Member
Oct 24, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
29-03-2016
Passport Req..
10-04-2017
edilsonjr said:
What is your VO?
I applied online in my EE account. My VO would be Singapore. At current stage, is the application processed by VO or CIC?

edilsonjr

Dec 29, 2015
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-mar-2016
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
07-dec-2015
AOR Received.
29-mar-2016
Passport Req..
29-nov-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
timeflying said:
I applied online in my EE account. My VO would be Singapore. At current stage, is the application processed by VO or CIC?
Probably your Local VO.

It can be confirmed either calling CiC or through GCMS Notes.

Neo_says

Feb 17, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
6th Feb 2016
My medical changed to "not needed at this time" from " passed". Don't know what it means. Anybody experience this ?

Que Em

Apr 14, 2016
LANDED..........
2017-07-17
Neo_says said:
My medical changed to "not needed at this time" from " passed". Don't know what it means. Anybody experience this ?
The same happened when my medicals expired a couple of weeks ago. No change/update since then.

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
Que Em said:
The same happened when my medicals expired a couple of weeks ago. No change/update since then.
Did they ask you for new medical? I emailed them about my medical expiration, They didn't feedback me.

Tocanadawego

Apr 19, 2015
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/10/2015
AOR Received.
06/10/2015
Med's Done....
12-12-2105
Passport Req..
17-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-03-2017
So I have spent my morning researching and reading about the security screening, and one thing that I came across on one of the law websites was this:
Security checks
The results of security checks remain valid for 48 months
In some cases, it is possible that the results might have expired
In this scenario, the officers would need to submit a new request for screening to the Canadian Security Intelligence Service (CSIS) through the Global Case Management System (GCMS)

So I guess we don't need to be frightened that after a year of waiting, the whole process begins again. Criminality checks, however, are valid only for one year, but those generally don't take long.

On another website I came across some statistics about CSIS processing. Granted, it's from 2006-7 so I don't know if it would still apply but this is what it looks like: