+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
munika said:
Hopefully not much longer Sharma. It is about time...
I really wish ,they already done with my security already,i dont think they were only working on my eligibility from last 15 months ,and i read your messages too munika,your pr is coming anytime now ...good luck

munika

Star Member
Apr 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 07, 2015
sharma1990 said:
I really wish ,they already done with my security already,i dont think they were only working on my eligibility from last 15 months ,and i read your messages too munika,your pr is coming anytime now ...good luck
Only God knows!

Que Em

Apr 14, 2016
LANDED..........
2017-07-17
Neo_says said:
Can you tell the validity of medical ?
Thanks.
Immigration medical exam (IME) results are valid for 12 months only.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/medical/medexams-perm.asp

Extension: Officers can request a reassessment of an applicant’s medical file by a medical officer or a Health Branch delegated staff. Such request may result in the issuance of a new medical certificate.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/medic/assess/cert.asp

Martucha

Sep 8, 2014
Just recived from SGVO:

This refers to your application for Permanent Residence submitted to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in Singapore.

We are making contact to provide an update on Express Entry processing at our office. While we have been endeavoring to meet departmental processing timeframes, we realize that we are currently outside of the six-month service standard in your case. Earlier this year, our office experienced technical challenges with electronic applications while facing competing operational pressures in other lines of business. These issues have been largely resolved and we can count on additional resources to assist us.

We are currently working to bring Express Entry processing times back in-line with departmental standards. We want to reassure you that your application is being reviewed as a priority. You should expect news from us within the coming 4-6 weeks.

Thank you for your patience and understanding in this regard.

Sincerely,

Visa Section

Tocanadawego

Apr 19, 2015
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/10/2015
AOR Received.
06/10/2015
Med's Done....
12-12-2105
Passport Req..
17-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-03-2017
munika said:
Sounds scary.
Sorry! I meant POSITIVE final decision, of course :)

timeflying

Star Member
Oct 24, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
29-03-2016
Passport Req..
10-04-2017
Martucha said:
Just recived from SGVO:

This refers to your application for Permanent Residence submitted to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in Singapore.

We are making contact to provide an update on Express Entry processing at our office. While we have been endeavoring to meet departmental processing timeframes, we realize that we are currently outside of the six-month service standard in your case. Earlier this year, our office experienced technical challenges with electronic applications while facing competing operational pressures in other lines of business. These issues have been largely resolved and we can count on additional resources to assist us.

We are currently working to bring Express Entry processing times back in-line with departmental standards. We want to reassure you that your application is being reviewed as a priority. You should expect news from us within the coming 4-6 weeks.

Sincerely,

Visa Section
I got the same yesterday. It seems there is movement. This is positive, isn't it?

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Martucha said:
Just recived from SGVO:

Sincerely,

Visa Section
Atleast they do reply better than CIC ...

DreamCanada16

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-09-2015
Passport Req..
6th December 2016
sharma1990 said:
Atleast they do reply better than CIC ...
I wish i could be busy everyday like last 2 days so that i can stop thinking about PPR :'( :'( :'( :'(

Anyways All the best Munika ,Sharma , Tocanadawego and everyone

Another Friday coming, i hope to make this thread dead on this coming Friday

apache5021

Star Member
Apr 9, 2016
Visa Office......
Mississgua
App. Filed.......
04 Jun 2018
AOR Received.
18-07-2018
IELTS Request
N/A
DreamCanada16 said:
I wish i could be busy everyday like last 2 days so that i can stop thinking about PPR :'( :'( :'( :'(

Amen

Tocanadawego

Apr 19, 2015
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/10/2015
AOR Received.
06/10/2015
Med's Done....
12-12-2105
Passport Req..
17-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-03-2017
DreamCanada16 said:

Thanks! That would be awesome, but I don't think I'm getting a decision any time soon. I have resolved that I will be one of those cases that after 4 years files for write of mandamus :)

NashMash

Star Member
Oct 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Martucha said:
Just recived from SGVO:

Sincerely,

Visa Section
I also got this email yesterday. Hoping to hear from them soon. Let's keep our fingers crossed!!!!

blacky

Nov 14, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-11-2014
Doc's Request.
03-08-15 comp.reg. docs & salary acc stmt
Nomination.....
03-02-15
AOR Received.
03-03-15
IELTS Request
sent with Apps
File Transfer...
16-7-16 bank statement verification
Med's Request
23-02-17
Med's Done....
06-03-17
Interview........
2-5-17 RPRF+Pcc+pof+updated forms
Passport Req..
7-08-17
VISA ISSUED...
21-8-17
LANDED..........
october 2017
congratulations guys, the waiting is over.

munika

Star Member
Apr 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 07, 2015
DreamCanada16 said:

How sure can we be that PPR is being send on Fridays? I am so nervous. As we ALL are!

munika

Star Member
Apr 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 07, 2015
Martucha said:
Just recived from SGVO:

Sincerely,

Visa Section
This is like a breath of a fresh air :) Coming from CIC.