+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

Fatemeh Njm

Jun 1, 2016
IR
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-03-2016
Doc's Request.
10-03-2016
AOR Received.
07-03-2016
Med's Done....
10-03-2016
Passport Req..
28-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-01-2017
LANDED..........
17-04-2017
DreamCanada16 said:
OMG i hope thats not true at all. lets voice ourselves at twitter and tweet @CitImmCanada . Please tweet here they have to reply whatever u ask. they ll reply standard first what lets see how many and how long they can do that. more tweet better it is
DreamCanada,

As we all know, sending emails, raising CSEs and calling the call center won't help. Why don't you apply for a writ of mandamus ?!!!! You have been waiting >2x (normal processing time) here. I believe it is the only way to deal with CIC to bring your application to a FINAL DECISION.

DreamCanada16

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-09-2015
Passport Req..
6th December 2016
sharma1990 said:
I will for sure
Hi did u check yr security status with CSIS? Probably 2 things left to try from my side CSIS security status and MP

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DreamCanada16 said:
Hi did u check yr security status with CSIS? Probably 2 things left to try from my side CSIS security status and MP
I dont think csis will help in our cases but i already tried mp and i am still here with u ...

ajanarth

Sep 11, 2015
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2016
AOR Received.
25-03-2016
IELTS Request
8-04-2016
Med's Done....
8-04-2016
Passport Req..
23-11-2016
how can I check my security status check through CSIS ?

NashMash

Star Member
Oct 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What should I deduce from this e-mail sent to my relative about my CGMS note:

"This is to acknowledge receipt of your request submitted pursuant to the Access to Information Act received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada on September 19, 2016 for the following records:

the electronic notes of the immigration or citizenship officer(s) for the express entry profile concerning.......

We regret to inform you that we are unable to process your request for the following reason:

· The file number in question was initially submitted as an Express Entry application. Note that the file has reached the permanent residence stage. Please advise if you wish to amend your ATIP request for the permanent residence file.

Note that we will put your request on hold until we receive the requested information from you. If we have not received your reply by November 17, 2016, we will consider the request abandoned and close our file accordingly.

Please submit the requested information to our office by either replying to this email or by mail at the following address:

You are entitled to submit a complaint to the Office of the Information Commissioner of Canada (OIC) regarding the processing of your request within 60 days of the issuance of this letter. For additional information on how to submit a complaint, visit the OIC website at www.oic-ci.gc.ca

Sincerely,

ATIP Officer
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada"

greengoo5

Star Member
Aug 31, 2016
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NashMash said:
What should I deduce from this e-mail sent to my relative about my CGMS note:

"This is to acknowledge receipt of your request submitted pursuant to the Access to Information Act received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada on September 19, 2016 for the following records:

the electronic notes of the immigration or citizenship officer(s) for the express entry profile concerning.......

We regret to inform you that we are unable to process your request for the following reason:

· The file number in question was initially submitted as an Express Entry application. Note that the file has reached the permanent residence stage. Please advise if you wish to amend your ATIP request for the permanent residence file.

Note that we will put your request on hold until we receive the requested information from you. If we have not received your reply by November 17, 2016, we will consider the request abandoned and close our file accordingly.

Please submit the requested information to our office by either replying to this email or by mail at the following address:

You are entitled to submit a complaint to the Office of the Information Commissioner of Canada (OIC) regarding the processing of your request within 60 days of the issuance of this letter. For additional information on how to submit a complaint, visit the OIC website at www.oic-ci.gc.ca

Sincerely,

ATIP Officer
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada"
Don't worry. The communication is pertaining to your request for GCMS. Just tell them you wish to amend your ATIP request for permanent residence file.

You must've applied for GCMS notes for Express Entry. You should have applied GCMS for permanent residence file.

NashMash

Star Member
Oct 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
greengoo5 said:
Don't worry. The communication is pertaining to your request for GCMS. Just tell them you wish to amend your ATIP request for permanent residence file.

You must've applied for GCMS notes for Express Entry. You should have applied GCMS for permanent residence file.
Yes, I chose Express Entry. So, should I email them saying that it should be amended for permanent residence? Could you please clarify? Does this reply imply anything positive from their end?

sttaq

Star Member
Aug 24, 2015
ajanarth said:
I think you are looking for the following info:

How can I find out about the status of my immigration screening file?

For general information on immigration/ citizenship/ refugee/ visa-related issues, contact Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) at 1-888-242-2100 or website www.cic.gc.ca.

To enquire about the status of a government clearance or an immigration screening file, the following information is required*:

a full name,
date and place of birth,
the signature of the applicant, and
a return mailing address as replies are not sent by email or fax.

If you are enquiring on behalf of another person, the request must be accompanied by the Consent Form to Disclose Information to a Designated Individual.

Mail or fax the request to CSIS at the attention of:

Assistant Director, Operations
Canadian Security Intelligence Service
P.O. Box 9732, Station T
Ottawa, ON
K1G 4G4
Fax: 613-369-2954

* If a request is missing any of the information noted above, a reply will not be issued. Please allow up to eight weeks for the processing of requests.

Source: https://www.csis.gc.ca/scrtscrnng/index-en.php

@ALL: Can this be done by FSW Outland Applicants?

sttaq

Star Member
Aug 24, 2015
sttaq said:
I think you are looking for the following info:

How can I find out about the status of my immigration screening file?

For general information on immigration/ citizenship/ refugee/ visa-related issues, contact Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) at 1-888-242-2100 or website www.cic.gc.ca.

To enquire about the status of a government clearance or an immigration screening file, the following information is required*:

a full name,
date and place of birth,
the signature of the applicant, and
a return mailing address as replies are not sent by email or fax.

If you are enquiring on behalf of another person, the request must be accompanied by the Consent Form to Disclose Information to a Designated Individual.

Mail or fax the request to CSIS at the attention of:

Assistant Director, Operations
Canadian Security Intelligence Service
P.O. Box 9732, Station T
Ottawa, ON
K1G 4G4
Fax: 613-369-2954

* If a request is missing any of the information noted above, a reply will not be issued. Please allow up to eight weeks for the processing of requests.

Source: https://www.csis.gc.ca/scrtscrnng/index-en.php

@ALL: Can this be done by FSW Outland Applicants?
Has anyone tried this before? What is the response like? Is it worth going for?

DreamCanada16

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-09-2015
Passport Req..
6th December 2016
sttaq said:
Has anyone tried this before? What is the response like? Is it worth going for?
Few people tried and got surprised that their security was done months before by CSIS or CSIS never got request from CIC. In any case all are still waiting.

So even getting security report from CSIS is not done for CIC.

DreamCanada16

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-09-2015
Passport Req..
6th December 2016
ajanarth said:
I won't recommend u to go to CSIS. Stay calm and relaxed.

As i mentioned earlier nobody got result on their application even if their security is done by CSIS. All u need to do is order GCMS notes monthly, Call CIC helpline weekly and send email to check status from ur visa office.

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DreamCanada16 said:
I won't recommend u to go to CSIS. Stay calm and relaxed.

As i mentioned earlier nobody got result on their application even if their security is done by CSIS. All u need to do is order GCMS notes monthly, Call CIC helpline weekly and send email to check status from ur visa office.
Hey dream did you get you gcms recently ? Anything that indicates this delay ?

DreamCanada16

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-09-2015
Passport Req..
6th December 2016
sharma1990 said:
Hey dream did you get you gcms recently ? Anything that indicates this delay ?
For me the most frustrating thing is that there is nothing wrong in my file. It's only security which is pending and taking time, medical are extended as well till 2017.

JZPASSI

Star Member
Apr 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-06-2015
Doc's Request.
08-07-2015
Nomination.....
29-09-2015
AOR Received.
22-11-2015
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
23-11-2015
Interview........
NR
Passport Req..
13-02-2017
fahad04 said:
Dear JZPassi, you might remember me from SINP group. However, I got SINP nomination & submitted eAPR this October. But seeing your situation of abnormal delay in federal processing, I'm shocked. Bro, can you answer some of my following question so that we can find the root cause of this delay:

1. Do you have any military/Police background?-----No
2. Is your medical condition all OK?-----Yes, it was passed in 1 day of submitting the app
3. Have you ordered any GCMS notes?-----Ordered twice, third request is in process
4. If yes, how many verification were there? i.e. S16(1)C, S19, S21 etc? -----s.13(1)(a), 38(1)(a),16(1)(c). These I could see on the file, might have missed something...search does not work in the PDF
5. Have you got any verification call to your Bank/Office/Yourself from your VO?-----I received a couple of calls recently but missed as I was in meetings
6. What is your Local VISA Office? NDVO?-----NDVO
7. How many family members you have, more than 4?-----2
8. Had you been refused for any country's VISA before?-----Never, I have a fair bit of travel history
9. Do you have any relatives in USA or CANADA in any states/province?-----Yes
10. After submitting eAPR, have you been contacted anytime from VO in email/MyCIC/phone for any documents or additional info?-----No such request
11. Overall, do you suspect any of your features could delay the processing?-----I never suspected this...I rather thought that it will be very quick

Thanks bro and I'll appreciate your reply though the question list is a bit long :p
I remember you, Fahad...hows it going?

DreamCanada16

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-09-2015
Passport Req..
6th December 2016
Please list all who are waiting more than 12 months and what u plan to do now.

Lets share thoughts to take some action.