+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

DreamCanada16

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-09-2015
Passport Req..
6th December 2016
Neo_says said:
NO. I don't know where it comes from.
Does that mean u were always stuck in eligibility review and never went to BGC check stage ?

Cowkiki

Star Member
Jan 8, 2016
hemantanna555 said:
Please any of you kind members share a template of the letter I can use to send to CSIS asking for an update of my security screening and why has it taken almost 8 months for it?

Please.
Hey guys, I have received several inbox messages about the format of letter to the CSIS. There is no "format" for that, as long as you provide the information they required on their website you are fine.

I did not write a "letter" i just put the title "Request for the Status of Immigration Screening File", listed the required information (DOB, place of birth etc.) as instructed in their website and said "Thank you".

It will take them 4 to 8 weeks to reply you.

Hope this helps.

Aroms

May 19, 2016
Logos
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cowkiki said:
Hey guys, I have received several inbox messages about the format of letter to the CSIS. There is no "format" for that, as long as you provide the information they required on their website you are fine.

I did not write a "letter" i just put the title "Request for the Status of Immigration Screening File", listed the required information (DOB, place of birth etc.) as instructed in their website and said "Thank you".

It will take them 4 to 8 weeks to reply you.

Hope this helps.
Thanks for sharing, I have also replied your question..

yras

Dec 5, 2014
Neo_says said:
It is regarding my employment history. They think that I. Self employed. How can temporary resident be self employed.
So, hopefully you will get your PPR soon. Have you get any GSCM notes? Was your eligibility passed?

123pinoy

Jan 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
24-Jun-2016
AOR Received.
04-Aug-2016 (CIC AOR)
Med's Done....
01-Jul-2016
hi guys.. for those who are more than 6mons and especially those more than 12mons, have you tried informing them thru CSE, that you intend to file a Writ of Mandamus?

Aroms

May 19, 2016
Logos
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
123pinoy said:
hi guys.. for those who are more than 6mons and especially those more than 12mons, have you tried informing them thru CSE, that you intend to file a Writ of Mandamus?
Please would that make a difference, what about someone that his passport is with local visa office for well over 20 weeks or about 5 months, what moves should the person do? Thanks.
waiting for all valuable contributions.

Que Em

Apr 14, 2016
LANDED..........
2017-07-17
Aroms said:
Please would that make a difference, what about someone that his passport is with local visa office for well over 20 weeks or about 5 months, what moves should the person do? Thanks.
waiting for all valuable contributions.
Aroms, visa stamping doesn't take this long after the PPR. Normally it takes around 4 weeks for busy visa offices to affix visa(s) and issue COPR.

You submitted your passport directly to the visa office through courier or used visa processing center (VFS etc)? Make sure your passport isn't misplaced and/or lost, as it can happen at times. I have seen some members in this forum reporting how their passports were misplaced or delivered to the wrong addresses.

Have you tried calling your visa office and/or the VFS? You must contact your visa office immediately and give the tracking/delivery details of your package so that they can sort it out for you. What about your MyCIC account? What is the status of final decision? Any signs of return tracker activation there?

Aroms

May 19, 2016
Logos
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Que Em said:
Aroms, visa stamping doesn't take this long after the PPR. Normally it takes around 4 weeks for busy visa offices to affix visa(s) and issue COPR.

You submitted your passport directly to the visa office through courier or used visa processing center (VFS etc)? Make sure your passport isn't misplaced and/or lost, as it can happen at times. I have seen some members in this forum reporting how their passports were misplaced or delivered to the wrong addresses.

Have you tried calling your visa office and/or the VFS? You must contact your visa office immediately and give the tracking/delivery details of your package so that they can sort it out for you. What about your MyCIC account? What is the status of final decision? Any signs of return tracker activation there?
Hi Q,

They confirm the receipt of my our passports, we track it and our passports arrived AVO May 13, their response to our mails and cse is application is in process and they will contact us when our passports are ready for pick up. In MYCIC account background in progress..

Que Em

Apr 14, 2016
LANDED..........
2017-07-17
Aroms said:
Hi Q,

They confirm the receipt of my our passports, we track it and our passports arrived AVO May 13, their response to our mails and cse is application is in process and they will contact us when our passports are ready for pick up. In MYCIC account background in progress..
Well, usually it doesn't take this long. Anyways, at least your passports are not lost, the good thing to know.

I hope you get your passports back soon.
Good Luck!

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Aroms said:
Hi Q,

I think i can tell what happened there as my friend had same situation in past, and he got his passport back after almost 5 monhts , they actully sent you passport request by mistake , how do i know ? My friend ordered gcms notes after 2 months of passport reqest as he didnt receive his passport , he saw in gcms that his application is in underprocess still even after passport request and officer mentioned and they send him request by mistake but the positive sigh is they have to work on your application as they have you passport now
Good luck

Aroms

May 19, 2016
Logos
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Que Em said:
Well, usually it doesn't take this long. Anyways, at least your passports are not lost, the good thing to know.

I hope you get your passports back soon.
Good Luck!
Thanks Q, hopefully soon...
Hope your application is receiving attention.

Aroms

May 19, 2016
Logos
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sharma1990 said:
I think i can tell what happened there as my friend had same situation in past, and he got his passport back after almost 5 monhts , they actully sent you passport request by mistake , how do i know ? My friend ordered gcms notes after 2 months of passport reqest as he didnt receive his passport , he saw in gcms that his application is in underprocess still even after passport request and officer mentioned and they send him request by mistake but the positive sigh is they have to work on your application as they have you passport now
Good luck

Hi Sharma,

You're correct, I also know some people's own that stayed 4 and 5 months plus, my BG went into in progress about a month after my passport arrived avo.
I just ordered my gcms note and CSIS this week, let me see what is really happening to my application. However, this is part of my letter, " Please note that submission of passport(s) in person will not be accepted at the Canadian High Commission. Important: Please note that we will not respond to queries in this regard: we ask for your patience while we prepare your documents. The visa(s) will be valid until the expiry of your medical results (21st April, 2017) or until the expiry of your passports, whichever is earliest. As the validity of your visa(s) has been already established and is limited to a fixed date, it CANNOT be extended under any circumstances. We therefore urge you to read and follow carefully the instructions It will surely end in praise... Do you have that your friend timeline?.

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Aroms said:

Hi Sharma,

You're correct, I also know some people's own that stayed 4 and 5 months plus, my BG went into in progress about a month after my passport arrived avo.
I just ordered my gcms note this week, let me see what is really happening to my application. However, this is part of my letter, " Please note that submission of passport(s) in person will not be accepted at the Canadian High Commission. Important: Please note that we will not respond to queries in this regard: we ask for your patience while we prepare your documents. The visa(s) will be valid until the expiry of your medical results (21st April, 2017) or until the expiry of your passports, whichever is earliest. As the validity of your visa(s) has been already established and is limited to a fixed date, it CANNOT be extended under any circumstances. We therefore urge you to read and follow carefully the instructions It will surely end in praise... Do you have that your friend timeline?.
I think this is the regular format they send to everyone , when they send passport request.. did you call them or send them CSE , what was the reply ? And what was your bg status when you got pr ?

Aroms

May 19, 2016
Logos
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sharma1990 said:
I think this is the regular format they send to everyone , when they send passport request.. did you call them or send them CSE , what was the reply ? And what was your bg status when you got pr ?
Yes the normal format with different timeline. their response is our application is in process, they will contact us when our passports are ready for pick up, BG not needed at this time, it has been in progress since june 8, after the submission of our passports. I'm hopeful before the end of this month I should have my passports back.

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Aroms said:
Yes the normal format with different timeline. their response is our application is in process, they will contact us when our passports are ready for pick up, BG not needed at this time, it has been in progress since june 8, after the submission of our passports. I'm hopeful before the end of this month I should have my passports back.
You will get it for sure
Good luck..