+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

DreamCanada16

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-09-2015
Passport Req..
6th December 2016
ajisam said:
I just asking here again Those who have CSIS letter they send it to IRCC ? If yes what they reply ?
i believe even sending CSIS report wont work. As it doesn't seems that simple with CIC. There might be other verification and process or delays they may be doing. But for sure u can buzz them by doing so. I am waiting till date if someone ll get PPR after sending CSIS report done.

Its sheer bad luck

i ll be 13 month tomorrow . Nothing worked calling, sending email and GCMS notes for me till date. Even now i am not getting GCMS notes withing 30 days so delay seems my luck :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

ajisam

Star Member
May 14, 2016
Hello Dream Canada, what is your NOC and do u have any GOVT or Military background ? do u apply yet for your BOWP?

Aroms

May 19, 2016
Logos
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
naofel_bd said:
What about your gcms notes?? Don't yot get it??
Congrats Naofel, your application took just 7 months before ppr. please where is your visa office?

Aroms

May 19, 2016
Logos
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
miltoncsekuet said:
One year, file is still not touched
It's well, very soon something good will happen. Hang in there milton, it will surely end in praise..

Aroms

May 19, 2016
Logos
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DreamCanada16 said:
i believe even sending CSIS report wont work. As it doesn't seems that simple with CIC. There might be other verification and process or delays they may be doing. But for sure u can buzz them by doing so. I am waiting till date if someone ll get PPR after sending CSIS report done.

Its sheer bad luck

i ll be 13 month tomorrow . Nothing worked calling, sending email and GCMS notes for me till date. Even now i am not getting GCMS notes withing 30 days so delay seems my luck :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
Keep hope alive, is like the processing threshold is about 15 month, just hang in there.... you're almost there. it will surely end in praise.

ajisam

Star Member
May 14, 2016
Hello people this is my personnel opinion

Those who waiting 8 months or more with express entry and you are working in Canada under the LMIA work permit or other open pemit and its validity near one year or more the CIC only give you PR close to your current work permit almost expire date they work under logic what we thinking normally they also human , this process i dont see any of un imaginable rocket science also they know you should apply your BOWP before 4 month of current work permit expired I see lot of case they send PPR after BOWP approved in few weeks ( IRCC get some money also from your BOWP application ;D because they need they do support we all know some of non profitable activities) then the other thing

The person came with Closed work permit or other open work permit they do same thing because IRCC know if they give the PR on him/her they jump other employer fast according to the law If any employer have to hire TFW they have to pay them Plain ticket from them Orgin country to Canada and LMIA fees now is CAD$1000 should employer to pay for that particular employee 80 % of the TFW if they came under LMIA and they get PR through express entry then they jump to other employer or they move other place fast this is some how IRCC notice or some employer should complaint so they have meeting and should change them internally to wait give PR to theses guys close to current one expired I see here lot of case people get PR current one almost expired and after apply BOWP this is all i see they saying we are awaiting some of internal processing to finalize your application or we are do some other verification to finalize your application those who waiting long time and them permit have spare time so guys dont warry I feel this is the truth in IRCC there is no Science thing they doing like us dont understand something they saying internal processing or awaiting result YES THEY ARE AWAITING YOUR CURRENT PERMIT EXPIRE AND MAKE YOU TO DO BOWP THEN THEY SEND YOU PPR this is the truth 95% normal applicant with no bad history i strongly believe

ajisam

Star Member
May 14, 2016
Fatemeh Njm said:
Dear ajisam,

I don't think officers are identified with these codes. Actually, GO14051 is an agent's code who contacted me for additional documents. I received two emails from this agent, and received another email from KM13328 whose code I noticed in my GCMS note. The officer had instructed KM13328 to request another document from me.

ajisam, my question is: Did CSIS give you any specific information about your security screening? Like your security check was good and you've been cleared?

I write letter about them and waiting them replay back I believe its OK other wise i get an Interview call its all most 6 month ago they did them part and advise to cic according to them correspond

Aroms

May 19, 2016
Logos
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ajisam said:
Contacting MP is work ?? Please replay some one what your experience on that
@ajisam, contacting MP based on my experience didn't help much, they can only provided you with the current status of your application.
They can't really do much especially if is still under mejor review or security check.

taekwondo

Star Member
Apr 26, 2016
GTA
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa ...though based out of India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
26-08-2016
miltoncsekuet said:
One year, file is still not touched
Bloody Bureaucrats ...they are the laziest sloth present on earth ...I used to think that its only the prerogative of Indian Bureaucrats ...cic has proved me wrong ..this breed of bureaucrats is similar across the globe :D :D :D

taekwondo

Star Member
Apr 26, 2016
GTA
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa ...though based out of India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
26-08-2016
DreamCanada16 said:

Its sheer bad luck

Sending CSIS report will not work ...I remember correctly last time I called ...the agent told me that they can not even request CSIS to speed up the case before 1 year of BG Check is complete ...she told me to call in january when 1 year of my bg is complete and only then they can place a request to CSIS for my BG Check ...so even if you send them CSIS response ...these sloths will just wait for one year completion to check with CSIS...

Its 13.5 months for me now ...so pissed off with them that I dont feel like calling / writing them coz I know they will just paste a standard template response to me.

chillito

Star Member
Sep 14, 2016
so what can we do? it is really not much there, i read my notes and all the activities started in January and were finished by February. Security check remains not started. CSIS say they never received an inquiry from CIC. I call them but they say it's all good, wait for security check...duh...if only it was initiated.

Neo_says

Feb 17, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
6th Feb 2016
Officer ask to submit Financial Document of the company where I am working.
Why the owner or manager will provide me those. Do not know what to reply to the officer.

I have only 4 days left to send them those document.