+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

DreamCanada16

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-09-2015
Passport Req..
6th December 2016
ajisam said:
Hello Dream Canada, what is your NOC and do u have any GOVT or Military background ? do u apply yet for your BOWP?
0621, No Military record at all, yes i have BOWP

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
ajisam said:
Hello people this is my personnel opinion

Those who waiting 8 months or more with express entry and you are working in Canada under the LMIA work permit or other open pemit and its validity near one year or more the CIC only give you PR close to your current work permit almost expire date they work under logic what we thinking normally they also human , this process i dont see any of un imaginable rocket science also they know you should apply your BOWP before 4 month of current work permit expired I see lot of case they send PPR after BOWP approved in few weeks ( IRCC get some money also from your BOWP application ;D because they need they do support we all know some of non profitable activities) then the other thing

The person came with Closed work permit or other open work permit they do same thing because IRCC know if they give the PR on him/her they jump other employer fast according to the law If any employer have to hire TFW they have to pay them Plain ticket from them Orgin country to Canada and LMIA fees now is CAD$1000 should employer to pay for that particular employee 80 % of the TFW if they came under LMIA and they get PR through express entry then they jump to other employer or they move other place fast this is some how IRCC notice or some employer should complaint so they have meeting and should change them internally to wait give PR to theses guys close to current one expired I see here lot of case people get PR current one almost expired and after apply BOWP this is all i see they saying we are awaiting some of internal processing to finalize your application or we are do some other verification to finalize your application those who waiting long time and them permit have spare time so guys dont warry I feel this is the truth in IRCC there is no Science thing they doing like us dont understand something they saying internal processing or awaiting result YES THEY ARE AWAITING YOUR CURRENT PERMIT EXPIRE AND MAKE YOU TO DO BOWP THEN THEY SEND YOU PPR this is the truth 95% normal applicant with no bad history i strongly believe
The english was hard to follow here. But any way since this is personal opinion, any one can give that.

But CIC doesn't interact with employers to change short term policies this way.

And the supposed percentage is all wrong here. 99% of the people i know (who fortunately all have strong profiles) got their PR through pretty fast while being on work permits in Canada way before their expiry.

There is no such condition of providing tickets to return for an employer where the employee is on a skilled job i.e. NOC 0, A or B. This might be true of semi / low skilled jobs. For highly skilled positions, this is never a concern

yras

Dec 5, 2014
So today is my 12 month checkpoint. My profile got updated on Tuesday, with no change in it. I called IRCC on Thursday to see what was the update about. The officer said that my background check is done, and the only thing remaining is the final decision, which will be made any moment now. Waiting for them to make their decision.

DreamCanada16

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-09-2015
Passport Req..
6th December 2016
yras said:
So today is my 12 month checkpoint. My profile got updated on Tuesday, with no change in it. I called IRCC on Thursday to see what was the update about. The officer said that my background check is done, and the only thing remaining is the final decision, which will be made any moment now. Waiting for them to make their decision.
Oh thats a good news. So when ur BGC/Security started ?

plz share ur timelines

DreamCanada16

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-09-2015
Passport Req..
6th December 2016
fkl said:
The english was hard to follow here. But any way since this is personal opinion, any one can give that.

But CIC doesn't interact with employers to change short term policies this way.

And the supposed percentage is all wrong here. 99% of the people i know (who fortunately all have strong profiles) got their PR through pretty fast while being on work permits in Canada way before their expiry.

There is no such condition of providing tickets to return for an employer where the employee is on a skilled job i.e. NOC 0, A or B. This might be true of semi / low skilled jobs. For highly skilled positions, this is never a concern
Hye FKL

whats ur timelines and status now ?

Aroms

May 19, 2016
Logos
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yras said:
Congrats that's a good news, hopefully u get approved and closed soon.

yras

Dec 5, 2014
Aroms said:
Congrats that's a good news, hopefully u get approved and closed soon.
DreamCanada16 said:
Oh thats a good news. So when ur BGC/Security started ?

plz share ur timelines
Thanks. I hope the decision is positive. Here is my time line according to my GSCM notes, my profile, and my IRCC call:
AOR: 9 Oct 2015
Medical passed: 16 Oct 2015
Criminality passed: 22 Mar 2016
Eligibility Passed: 22 Mar 2016
Security Screening started: 23 Mar 2016
RPRF Request: 23 Mar 2016
Security done: 4 Oct 2016

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
DreamCanada16 said:
Hye FKL

whats ur timelines and status now ?
Oh! ppl some what assume every one on the forum is here only because they are still in process. But like many others, thats not the case for me.

Still I came to Canada on an LMIA based work permit. LMIA processing started some time in 2012.

I applied for PR via EE (LMIA + CEC) in 2015 and became a PR early 2016.

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yras said:
Thanks. I hope the decision is positive. Here is my time line according to my GSCM notes, my profile, and my IRCC call:
AOR: 9 Oct 2015
Medical passed: 16 Oct 2015
Criminality passed: 22 Mar 2016
Eligibility Passed: 22 Mar 2016
Security Screening started: 23 Mar 2016
RPRF Request: 23 Mar 2016
Security done: 4 Oct 2016
What is your status online .. bg in process medical passed ?

chillito

Star Member
Sep 14, 2016
i did send a fax to CSIS, it was close to 8 months mark, they responded that they never received an inquiry from CIC for my security check.

hemantanna555

Star Member
Jun 24, 2016
DreamCanada16 said:
0621, No Military record at all, yes i have BOWP
Hi DreamCanada16, can you tell me how did you apply for the BOWP.

Everytime I try to apply online, I fail since the system does not allow me to go further. It says you need an LMIA or wait for your employer to apply for one. This is the eligibility questionaire I am talking about.

Please share. I really need your help.

DreamCanada16

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-09-2015
Passport Req..
6th December 2016
hemantanna555 said:
Hi DreamCanada16, can you tell me how did you apply for the BOWP.

Everytime I try to apply online, I fail since the system does not allow me to go further. It says you need an LMIA or wait for your employer to apply for one. This is the eligibility questionaire I am talking about.

Please share. I really need your help.
plz give more info on ur issue

kakmam1

Feb 14, 2016
Pune, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......