+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

ajisam

Star Member
May 14, 2016
Here anybody those who get CSIS letter send it to IRCC and they respond ?? If yes what they did reply ? please respond guys and gals

chillito

Star Member
Sep 14, 2016
i used a very simple format, just put all the personal info they require, it's on their website as well as someone posted it here this week, and simply say you would like to inquire about the status of your immigration security check. it is your right so no need to justify it, the only thing to mention is the processing time as, as far as i remember, they don't reply to those who haven't crossed the 6 months yet.

Neo_says

Feb 17, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
6th Feb 2016
Just got procedure fairness letter and deadline of 7 days to reply them back.

Will send them reply within 2 days. Is there any future ??

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
Neo_says said:

Depends on what the case is and what evidence you present.

The fairness letter means they are willing to reconsider, at the least.

rajpalneha36

Star Member
Mar 20, 2015
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 FEB 2016
AOR Received.
29 FEB 2016
Med's Done....
19 FEB 2016
Passport Req..
05 OCT 2016
So Guys!!!! Finally after 7 Months 7 days. THE EMAIL has arrived (today sharp at 8AM PST USA ) requesting for my passport .

I think there was some issue with CIC in notifying me about my COPR.Because in the COPR Email following “This is a second request and last reminder. Failure to comply with this request within 30 days could result in the refusal of your application.” Is mentioned. BUT I NEVER RECEIVED FIRST REQUEST.

So, I strongly suggest all people waiting for more than 6 months to keep bugging CIC to track status of your application.also please request GCMS after 6 months.

I emailed CIC 5 days ago to check on status of my application. CIC Replied next day asking me to send screenshots of my account messages screen.i sent CIC my screenshots, and next day CIC replied to me that my application review still is in progress. Now today just after 5 days I got COPR.
I strongly believe there was a glitch in the CIC system which holded my COPR Request for long time.
I will pray everyday for all of you so that you get COPR ASAP.

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Neo_says said:

What kind of letter it is neo ?

yras

Dec 5, 2014
Neo_says said:

So sad to hear that. I hope they have made a mistake, and see their mistake. Is it for security or criminality? What are their concerns, if it is not so much to ask?

yras

Dec 5, 2014
sharma1990 said:
What kind of letter it is neo ?
A person can be inadmissible to Canada for security, criminality, or health concerns. If CIC concludes that someone is inadmissible to Canada, they give the person a chance to clarify the concerns. they send the person a letter called Procedure Fairness Letter explaining their concerns, and wait for his response. Then, if they are not satisfied that the person is admissible to Canada they reject the case.

Emmashin

Oct 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2015
Nomination.....
23-12-2015
Congrats! Please how did you contact CIC? My application is past 8 months and still eligibility in process
rajpalneha36 said:
So Guys!!!! Finally after 7 Months 7 days. THE EMAIL has arrived (today sharp at 8AM PST USA ) requesting for my passport .

I think there was some issue with CIC in notifying me about my COPR.Because in the COPR Email following “This is a second request and last reminder. Failure to comply with this request within 30 days could result in the refusal of your application.” Is mentioned. BUT I NEVER RECEIVED FIRST REQUEST.

So, I strongly suggest all people waiting for more than 6 months to keep bugging CIC to track status of your application.also please request GCMS after 6 months.

I emailed CIC 5 days ago to check on status of my application. CIC Replied next day asking me to send screenshots of my account messages screen.i sent CIC my screenshots, and next day CIC replied to me that my application review still is in progress. Now today just after 5 days I got COPR.
I strongly believe there was a glitch in the CIC system which holded my COPR Request for long time.
I will pray everyday for all of you so that you get COPR ASAP.

Neo_says

Feb 17, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
6th Feb 2016
yras said:
So sad to hear that. I hope they have made a mistake, and see their mistake. Is it for security or criminality? What are their concerns, if it is not so much to ask?
It is regarding my employment history. They think that I. Self employed. How can temporary resident be self employed.

rajpalneha36

Star Member
Mar 20, 2015
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 FEB 2016
AOR Received.
29 FEB 2016
Med's Done....
19 FEB 2016
Passport Req..
05 OCT 2016
Emmashin said:
Congrats! Please how did you contact CIC? My application is past 8 months and still eligibility in process

i emailed to: CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

i also used http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp
i sent them screenshots of my account as well

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Neo_says said:
It is regarding my employment history. They think that I. Self employed. How can temporary resident be self employed.
So it means they are still on your eligibility ? And did you mention you are self employed anywhere ?

Neo_says

Feb 17, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
6th Feb 2016
sharma1990 said:
So it means they are still on your eligibility ? And did you mention you are self employed anywhere ?
NO. I don't know where it comes from.