+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

Fatemeh Njm

Jun 1, 2016
IR
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-03-2016
Doc's Request.
10-03-2016
AOR Received.
07-03-2016
Med's Done....
10-03-2016
Passport Req..
28-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-01-2017
LANDED..........
17-04-2017
Cowkiki said:
Hey you know what, it would be interesting to see your CSIS result. So far us who got security completion replies from CSIS do not have a military background and I know that several buddies who have mandatory military background here do have delayed security screening.

If you get your CSIS reply saying that your security check is completed yet IRCC is still asking you (multiple times) for the military part, we may infer that other than the CSIS check the IRCC DOES have an additional step/further verification to do. It may provide a clearer picture.

Just my thoughts.
I'll definietly share the result of my csis correspondence...

But I konw one my friends who went under the same screening process. He had served mandatory mmilitary service in our country and he was in Canada on a student visa. Here is his timeline:

PNP-SK- Inlander ; Ottawa VO

AOR: Feb. 07, 2016
BG IP: Feb. 26, 2016
Additional Doc.s: May 20, 2016
PPR: Aug. 04, 2016

Aroms

May 19, 2016
Logos
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cowkiki said:
Hey you know what, it would be interesting to see your CSIS result. So far us who got security completion replies from CSIS do not have a military background and I know that several buddies who have mandatory military background here do have delayed security screening.

If you get your CSIS reply saying that your security check is completed yet IRCC is still asking you (multiple times) for the military part, we may infer that other than the CSIS check the IRCC DOES have an additional step/further verification to do. It may provide a clearer picture.

Just my thoughts.
Please I sent you PM.

BR.

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Aroms said:
Please I sent you PM.

BR.
So i think my changed to not needed bec they started my security again as it is more than 12 months now , so it will take again 2 to 3 months now ?

DreamCanada16

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-09-2015
Passport Req..
6th December 2016
sharma1990 said:
So i think my changed to not needed bec they started my security again as it is more than 12 months now , so it will take again 2 to 3 months now ?
Think positive Sharma, Dont think about 2-3 months more that gonna be .........................killing :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

DreamCanada16

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-09-2015
Passport Req..
6th December 2016
Aroms said:
Please I sent you PM.

BR.
Ur right it seems its not only security but its CIC who takes more time. My security started in FEB 2016 and still in process and i really dont know how long it ll take. I was only asked for schedule A in October 2015 nothing after.

Nothing on army record at all.

I have been always assuming that my international travel might be a cause of delay. But what exactly they wanna check and how long it takes to check on that. Everything is online

More u think less logic u get atleast in my case.

Now even my GCMS notes are getting delayed. Its over 40 days since i applied for GCMS notes

frustrating more frustrating day by day :-X :-X :-X :-X

ajisam

Star Member
May 14, 2016
Anybody here those who get letter from CSIS they did scan and send to cic ? if yes what they give you reply i did but waiting for them reply hope this week they respond

Aroms

May 19, 2016
Logos
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ajisam said:
yes my CSIS letter also have same on bottom side they cc on IRCC while they canada post me the letter
Please what is the format of the letter to csis, please share.
Thanks.

Matt-NL

Oct 2, 2016
Newfoundland
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-10-2016
Passport Req..
26 October 2017
VISA ISSUED...
21 November 2017
LANDED..........
Landed as a PR 13 December 2017 (In Canada since 2015)
Hi guys. I am a Provincial Nominee and will submit my application soon (Inland PNP Express Entry). I have a question regarding the validation of the nomination for 6 months. What if the CIC cannot process the application within 6 months?The nomination is valid for only 6 months as you know. Do I have to extend it if the processing time will be longer than 6 months? I've heard that Inland PNP EE's take sometimes longer than 6 months. Can anybody give me any useful info? Thanks in advance...

hemantanna555

Star Member
Jun 24, 2016
Please any of you kind members share a template of the letter I can use to send to CSIS asking for an update of my security screening and why has it taken almost 8 months for it?

Please.