+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

THOSE WHO HAD AOR IN APRIL AND APPLIED FROM INSIDE CANADA DISCUSS HERE

HB.Agenda2

Jul 18, 2011
Popey778 said:
Hi, can I just throw something out there?
This so called 'Second AOR' is bull*censored word*, it's made up, I don't know by who or why but it is, I have just got my decision changed to passed and my letter is on the way back to me as we speak, I have never had a second AOR or any of my buddies that are waiting for PR have had them either. Sorry to burst your bubble people but don't wait for it as its Unicorn my friends
dear friends... this should probably settle the argument.... updated on the BOWP page on May 20th, 2015.

Express Entry

In the Express Entry application process, a notice and a letter are sent to the applicant. Only the letter (Acknowledgment of Receipt) can be used to support a BOWP.

A notice (Electronic receipt of APR) is automatically issued to the applicants on receipt of their electronic application submission. This notice indicates the following: “Your application is being checked to determine whether it meets the requirements of a complete application pursuant to section 10 and section 12.01 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations.” This notice cannot be used to support a BOWP, as it does not reflect that the applicant has received a “positive eligibility assessment” as required for a BOWP.

A letter (Acknowledgement of Receipt) is issued to the applicants once their application has passed a completeness check. This letter indicates the following: “CIC has reviewed your application and determined that it meets the requirements of a complete application as described in section 10 and section 12.01 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations.” This is the official Acknowledgement of Receipt letter and it may be used to support a BOWP if all other requirements are met.

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HB.Agenda2 said:
dear friends... this should probably settle the argument.... updated on the BOWP page on May 20th, 2015.

Express Entry

In the Express Entry application process, a notice and a letter are sent to the applicant. Only the letter (Acknowledgment of Receipt) can be used to support a BOWP.

A notice (Electronic receipt of APR) is automatically issued to the applicants on receipt of their electronic application submission. This notice indicates the following: “Your application is being checked to determine whether it meets the requirements of a complete application pursuant to section 10 and section 12.01 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations.” This notice cannot be used to support a BOWP, as it does not reflect that the applicant has received a “positive eligibility assessment” as required for a BOWP.

A letter (Acknowledgement of Receipt) is issued to the applicants once their application has passed a completeness check. This letter indicates the following: “CIC has reviewed your application and determined that it meets the requirements of a complete application as described in section 10 and section 12.01 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations.” This is the official Acknowledgement of Receipt letter and it may be used to support a BOWP if all other requirements are met.
Thanks!

A-man

Star Member
Jun 30, 2015
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys regardless of who is right or wrong, if a second AOR was not sent and your work permit is expiring, it is wise to just go ahead and apply for the BOWP. Add an explanation letter saying that you haven't received the second AOR and have chosen to apply to maintain implied status.

I haven't seen an inland receiving a second AOR. The best way to know if you are eligible or not is by ordering GCMS where it will say if you met R10 compliance. But GCMS takes 30 days to come. Regardless, I would apply for the BOWP to have legal status in the country.

dev.gavande

Star Member
May 13, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 Apr 2015
AOR Received.
12 Apr 2015
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Done....
08 May 2015
Passport Req..
31-Jul-2015
Hi,
I just got Schedule A request, although I am confused where to send it? Ottawa office ??
Anyone who had the same please let me know.

Thanks.

KaydenB

Jul 8, 2015
Victoria, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-04-2015
Doc's Request.
04-08-2015
AOR Received.
08-04-2015
Med's Done....
22-05-2015
Passport Req..
12-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Exempt
LANDED..........
01-10-2015
dev.gavande said:
I just got Schedule A request, although I am confused where to send it? Ottawa office ??
Requested documents must be uploaded through your MyCIC account.

dev.gavande

Star Member
May 13, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 Apr 2015
AOR Received.
12 Apr 2015
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Done....
08 May 2015
Passport Req..
31-Jul-2015
KaydenB said:
Requested documents must be uploaded through your MyCIC account.
Thanks KaydenB. I will check. Does this mean there is something wrong with the details filled??
I am trying to look up on other threads but dont see any much info.

Thanks!

KaydenB

Jul 8, 2015
Victoria, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-04-2015
Doc's Request.
04-08-2015
AOR Received.
08-04-2015
Med's Done....
22-05-2015
Passport Req..
12-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Exempt
LANDED..........
01-10-2015
dev.gavande said:
Does this mean there is something wrong with the details filled??
Not necessarily. Many applicants get requested one right before getting PPR (most likely to have your latest updated data).
I would think it's good news and that PPR is getting closer.

dev.gavande

Star Member
May 13, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 Apr 2015
AOR Received.
12 Apr 2015
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Done....
08 May 2015
Passport Req..
31-Jul-2015
KaydenB said:
Not necessarily. Many applicants get requested one right before getting PPR (most likely to have your latest updated data).
I would think it's good news and that PPR is getting closer.
Thanks!! I still cannot see a link to upload the document
My letter says:
Schedule A: Please provide a separate and newly completed Schedule A
Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled.asp
This must be received at this office by: 2015/08/04

dev.gavande

Star Member
May 13, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 Apr 2015
AOR Received.
12 Apr 2015
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Done....
08 May 2015
Passport Req..
31-Jul-2015
I am confused. If I go in View submitted documents, all forms say Transmitted, the contact details is still locked.
How do I upload this?? please help

rEj19

Star Member
Oct 20, 2014
Dear fellow applicants
I would like to thank all of you ,I have been watching this forum since Jan this year. THIS IS MY FIRST POST

I got my PPR July 22.

Here is my timeline
12 JAN - EE Profile creation
27 MAR - ITA(UNDER CEC 455 POINTS)
10 APR - Got my medical done
17 APR - Submission
17 APR - AOR
23 APR - Medicals passed
22 JUL - PPR

It was a smooth process.

ECAS

1.We received your application for permanent residence on January 15, 2015.( THE DAY I COMPLETED MY EE PROFILE)
2.We started processing your application on January 24, 2015. ( RANDOM DATE )
3.Medical results have been received.( SINCE 23 APRIL )
4.A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.(24 JUL)

NO DOCUMENT WAS REQUESTED AT ALL, I HAD PAID MY PR FEE WHILE SUBMITING MY APPLICATION.

MYCIC SHOWED BACKGROUND IN PROCESS ON THE DAY I GOT MY PPR.
ECAS WAS APP. RCVD AND 3 LINES.(ON 22 JULY THE DAY I RCVD MY PPR)
ECAS CHANGED TO IN PROCESS (ON 23 JULY ,THAT IS ONE DAY AFTER PPR)
ECAS CHANGED TO DECISION MADE (ON 24 JULY )

dev.gavande

Star Member
May 13, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 Apr 2015
AOR Received.
12 Apr 2015
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Done....
08 May 2015
Passport Req..
31-Jul-2015
dev.gavande said:
I am confused. If I go in View submitted documents, all forms say Transmitted, the contact details is still locked.
How do I upload this?? please help
Sorry... just saw the upload link. sorry for trouble.

dev.gavande

Star Member
May 13, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 Apr 2015
AOR Received.
12 Apr 2015
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Done....
08 May 2015
Passport Req..
31-Jul-2015
rEj19 said:
Dear fellow applicants
I would like to thank all of you ,I have been watching this forum since Jan this year. THIS IS MY FIRST POST

I got my PPR July 22.

Here is my timeline
12 JAN - EE Profile creation
27 MAR - ITA(UNDER CEC 455 POINTS)
10 APR - Got my medical done
17 APR - Submission
17 APR - AOR
23 APR - Medicals passed
22 JUL - PPR

It was a smooth process.

ECAS

1.We received your application for permanent residence on January 15, 2015.( THE DAY I COMPLETED MY EE PROFILE)
2.We started processing your application on January 24, 2015. ( RANDOM DATE )
3.Medical results have been received.( SINCE 23 APRIL )
4.A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.(24 JUL)

NO DOCUMENT WAS REQUESTED AT ALL, I HAD PAID MY PR FEE WHILE SUBMITING MY APPLICATION.

MYCIC SHOWED BACKGROUND IN PROCESS ON THE DAY I GOT MY PPR.
ECAS WAS APP. RCVD AND 3 LINES.(ON 22 JULY THE DAY I RCVD MY PPR)
ECAS CHANGED TO IN PROCESS (ON 23 JULY ,THAT IS ONE DAY AFTER PPR)
ECAS CHANGED TO DECISION MADE (ON 24 JULY )
Congrats!

flavdcosta

Star Member
Jun 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
A-man said:
Guys regardless of who is right or wrong, if a second AOR was not sent and your work permit is expiring, it is wise to just go ahead and apply for the BOWP. Add an explanation letter saying that you haven't received the second AOR and have chosen to apply to maintain implied status.

I haven't seen an inland receiving a second AOR. The best way to know if you are eligible or not is by ordering GCMS where it will say if you met R10 compliance. But GCMS takes 30 days to come. Regardless, I would apply for the BOWP to have legal status in the country.
Would you be able to tell me on which page of the GCMS notes would they mention about R10 compliance. My notes is 172 pages long.

Thanks

brunofuster

Star Member
Apr 22, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2015
AOR Received.
16-04-2015
Getting back to BOWP, I gotta agree with Poppey and post this information here to whoever needs it.

The thing is, for BOWP, what matters is how your application status is at CIC. If, by the time they process your BOWP, your application is complete, you will get it approved no matter if you sent 1st or 2nd AOR.

I talked with 2 lawyers about this. The first lawyer, which is the one that applied my PR, said I should wait for 2nd AOR, just like CIC website says. It never happened.

The second lawyer, the one that applied my BOWP, said it doesn't matter and that I should apply with 1st AOR and we did.

Some people actually got BOWP without AOR at all.

So if you can apply for BOWP, do it as soon as possible with first AOR. By the time they process your application (90ish days processing time), your PR application will be checked for completeness.

Cheers and good luck