Passport Req..
16 Sept. 2015
VISA ISSUED...
21 Sept. 2015
LANDED..........
01 Oct. 2015 PR Card Received-13Jan.2016
pr_rider said:
hi,
what are the steps needed to change visa processing office after receiving PPR?
thanks
DATE - SEPTEMBER 15, 2015
First Name: XXXXXXXX XXXXXX
Last Name: XXXXXXXX
Date of Birth: 00 DEC. 1900
Unique Client Identifier (UCI) number: 0000000000
My Permanent Residence Application Number - EP000000000

Type of Application – ECONOMIC CLASS - Provincial Nominee Program
My current Home & Mailing Address :-
XXXX - XXX STREET
RICHMOND, BC, XXX XXX CANADA
Phone: XXX-XXX-XXXX
Email: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX @ YAHOO.COM

To
The Visa Office
CPC - Ottawa - PR
PO Box 9780
Ottawa ON
K1G 4B9

Dear Visa Officer,

Sub : Request to change the Visa Office for my Spouse (wife) to New Delhi, India for permanent resident visa

This is in reference to your office E-Mail dated September 11, 2015.
I will be sending my Original Passport JXXXXXXXXX to CPC-Ottawa for permanent resident visa by Canada Post today.

I would also like to request to change the visa office to issue permanent residence visa for my spouse (wife) to New Delhi, India as she is presently living in (India) and we are unable to submit her original passports in Canada.

Below are the details of my Spouse (Wife) for your kind perusal:
First Name: XXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX
Last name: XXXXXXXXX
UCI Number: 0000000
Date of birth: 00 JUNE 1900
Passport Number: LXXXXXXXX
Her Mailing Address in India :-
XXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXX,
XXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX ,
PIN: XXXXXXXXX New Delhi, INDIA
Phone: 0091-990000000000
Email : XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX @ YAHOO.IN

Yours Sincerely

XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXX

pr_rider

Star Member
May 31, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
In land
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-04-2015
AOR Received.
14-04-2015
IELTS Request
27-05-2015
File Transfer...
27-05-2015
Med's Request
27-04-2015
Med's Done....
27-05-2015
R1982 said:
DATE - SEPTEMBER 15, 2015
First Name: XXXXXXXX XXXXXX
Last Name: XXXXXXXX
Date of Birth: 00 DEC. 1900
Unique Client Identifier (UCI) number: 0000000000
My Permanent Residence Application Number - EP000000000

Type of Application – ECONOMIC CLASS - Provincial Nominee Program
My current Home & Mailing Address :-
XXXX - XXX STREET
RICHMOND, BC, XXX XXX CANADA
Phone: XXX-XXX-XXXX

Email: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX @ YAHOO.COM

To
The Visa Office
CPC - Ottawa - PR
PO Box 9780
Ottawa ON
K1G 4B9

Dear Visa Officer,

Sub : Request to change the Visa Office for my Spouse (wife) to New Delhi, India for permanent resident visa

This is in reference to your office E-Mail dated September 11, 2015.
I will be sending my Original Passport JXXXXXXXXX to CPC-Ottawa for permanent resident visa by Canada Post today.

I would also like to request to change the visa office to issue permanent residence visa for my spouse (wife) to New Delhi, India as she is presently living in (India) and we are unable to submit her original passports in Canada.

Below are the details of my Spouse (Wife) for your kind perusal:
First Name: XXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX
Last name: XXXXXXXXX
UCI Number: 0000000
Date of birth: 00 JUNE 1900
Passport Number: LXXXXXXXX
Her Mailing Address in India :-
XXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXX,
XXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX ,
PIN: XXXXXXXXX New Delhi, INDIA
Phone: 0091-990000000000
Email : XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX @ YAHOO.IN

Yours Sincerely

XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXX

thank you , do I mail this ? no way i can do this by phone or email ?
thanks thanks thanks :D

Popey778

Star Member
May 7, 2015
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CEC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-04-2015
Doc's Request.
02-06-2015
AOR Received.
02-04-2105
IELTS Request
01-06-2015
Med's Done....
13-03-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
22-07-2015
Popey778 said:
Hi, I need a quick response for a buddy of mine if possible, he is applying under CEC and had 890 points, CIC have requested a charracter reference from Germany as he was there on business years ago for three years, even though on the CIC website it states you need to be living in that country for 6 months or more, anyway, CIC requested this sept 1st, he sent it off sept 2nd and has not heard back yet, we know Germany received the letter but CIC want it back by Oct 1st, do CIC give extensions and for how long??
Any advice will be great please!!
Hi, anyone want to help or advise in the above post??

Admission

Sep 29, 2011
Hi Tiger,

I have the same situation as yours. I got my ITA on 31st Jan and my application was submitted on 31st March. My ecas status changed to "In Process" on 7th August and since then I have been waiting. My 6 months are completed on 30th Sept. The schedule A document was requested from me long time ago and was submitted too. I got the first AOR on 31st March.

I applied for my Bridging work permit on May 30 and today on sept 30, 2015 it was refused. What did you do when you were refused? I am still waiting for the PPR or a decision made on my EE submitted application. Any advise and suggestion would help. With a refused Bridging work permit what are my options, can I still stay in canada and wait for the decision on my immigration application.

TigerPower said:
For those of you that might be interested this is how the 2nd AOR looks like (yes it does exist)

Thank you for your interest in Canada.
Your application for permanent residence in Canada was received electronically by Citizenship
and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 01/07/2015. You applied to the Federal Skilled Worker
Program- FSW.
CIC has reviewed your application and determined that it meets the requirements of a complete
application as described in sections 10 and 12.01 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection
Regulations.
Processing your application
CIC will now begin processing your application. We will review your application to determine if
you met the minimum criteria for Express Entry, possessed the qualifications that resulted in
your being invited to apply for permanent residence, and meet the program requirements for
Federal Skilled Worker. In addition, we will determine if you are admissible to Canada.
CIC will notify you if you need to attend an interview. Information about the date and time of
your interview and all necessary instructions will be sent to you through your MyCIC account.
CIC intends to process majority of Express Entry applications in six months or less. Processing
times vary and the processing time for your application will depend on the unique details of your
file.
Bridging open work permit
If you are currently working in Canada on a work permit that is about to expire, and you meet all
other requirements, you may use this letter to apply for a bridging open work permit.
Let us know
If your situation changes, you must immediately tell CIC by visiting our website and filling out
the Case Specific Enquiry form. (Click on the link to access this form. It is available on CIC's
website, only, and not through your MyCIC account.)
Specifically, let us know if:
 you lose a job offer or lose a provincial or territorial nomination;
 your family composition changes, e.g., birth or adoption of a child, marriage, divorce,
etc.;
 your mailing address or email address changes;
 you change your immigration representative;
 you want to withdraw your application.
Check your MyCIC account
CIC will communicate with you through your MyCIC account. It is your responsibility to check
your account regularly so that you do not miss any updates from CIC.
Thank you for your interest in Canada.
Citizenship and Immigration Canada | Citoyenneté et Immigration Canada
Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada

tarikelmallah

Star Member
Jun 16, 2015
esantos said:
Yes, that's correct. Once you submit your BOWP application, and as long as your PGWP is still valid at the date they receive your application at Vegreville, you are under implied status.
You won't be able to renew your SIN until you get the BOWP, but you can continue to work until a final decision is made on your BOWP application.

Your company might be asking you regarding your SIN. In my case, I gave HR a copy of my BOWP application along with a copy of the receipt and showed them the CIC processing time website with the 110 days processing time for paper BOWP; they were OK with that and just asked me to provide the renewed SIN as soon as I received my new permit, and so I did.

I strong believe that, if you submitted all required documents and meet all your immigration class requirements, you will receive a confirmation on your PR by October.
But if not, send your BOWP right away on the first week of October and you will be fine for another 3 to 4 months ::)
Hello @esantos ,
I need your advice please, Can I apply for BOWP online or should it be by paper application only?? because I'm confused, the instruction below I received it from CIC call centre,

"To apply for an open work permit, you must send an Application to Change Conditions or Extend Your Stay as a Worker to the Case Processing Centre in Vegreville, Alberta."

I just need to know is it possible to be online or not?
Thank you,

Popey778

Star Member
May 7, 2015
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CEC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-04-2015
Doc's Request.
02-06-2015
AOR Received.
02-04-2105
IELTS Request
01-06-2015
Med's Done....
13-03-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
22-07-2015
Congrats to all those applicants that have received their PPR and PR ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

zameersv

Apr 10, 2016
Hey Hi,

First congrats on successfully landing. This is zameer and I have been reading your posts. I am also planing to immigrate to Canada unders skilled worker program.

Recently i have completed Express entry profile and got it ineligible even though i meet all the requirements. Please find my profile below.

Work experience : 7.5 years
Profession : IT software engineer.
Education : Electrical Engineering (4 years)
IELTS: 6.5, 6.5, 6.5, 6.5
Married : Yes
Children : 2
Funds : 23,650 Canadian dollars.
ECA not yet done.
I dont have any job offer from canada.

I am waiting for your reply and any of your help is greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Zameer Shaik.