22-05-2015
Passport Req..
12-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Exempt
LANDED..........
01-10-2015
April 8 - July 26 = 110 days
Among the longest so far with an AOR in April (with my fellow April 1-8 mates still waiting for the sacred PPR), and excluding remaining February / March applicants.

For all those with no updates at all and worried-sick with less than 110 days waiting since receiving your AOR, chill and relax since there's worst than your case.
Also, keep in mind it may take up to 6 months to process your application (original timeframe announced by CIC).

I do hope each and every single one of us receive PPR, but remember one thing if you don't : there are possibilities to appeal and have your case re-opened.

So KEEP on SMILING, there's always hope and solutions, even in worst case scenarios :p ;D

curious_123

Jun 19, 2014
Can any one please answer me quickly. I will be sending my passport tomorrow.

In the return envelope , Shall I give my address or my lawyers address because in ecas i see the address of my lawyer?

Popey778

Star Member
May 7, 2015
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CEC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-04-2015
Doc's Request.
02-06-2015
AOR Received.
02-04-2105
IELTS Request
01-06-2015
Med's Done....
13-03-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
22-07-2015
curious_123 said:
Can any one please answer me quickly. I will be sending my passport tomorrow.

In the return envelope , Shall I give my address or my lawyers address because in ecas i see the address of my lawyer?
Use your lawyers address pal, just in case, I'm in the same boat, didn't want to put mine down as CIC make a big fuss about updating addresses and delays!

Popey778

Star Member
May 7, 2015
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CEC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-04-2015
Doc's Request.
02-06-2015
AOR Received.
02-04-2105
IELTS Request
01-06-2015
Med's Done....
13-03-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
22-07-2015
So my solicitor sent me a screen shot of MyCIC account, it says decision passed so that's that, just waiting for CIC to send me the letter now to confirm it! ;D

A-man

Star Member
Jun 30, 2015
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Popey778 said:
So my solicitor sent me a screen shot of MyCIC account, it says decision passed so that's that, just waiting for CIC to send me the letter now to confirm it! ;D
Congrats Popey778. You are on the other side now ;).

So no pprs today?

viscaelbarca

Star Member
Jun 6, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-04-2015
Doc's Request.
01-06-2015
AOR Received.
17-04-2015
IELTS Request
01-06-2015
Med's Done....
17-04-2015
Passport Req..
27-11-2015
LANDED..........
14-01-2016
I got my GCMS note today from 26 June.
last note from 23rd June, according to my application says: " R-10 review Ok, All police certificates with application. Applicants age reviewed and no change from ITA to e-Apr."
Any opinion about it?
I can't find anymore details on this file from CIC. It's almost 86 pages and nothing new for me...

etkuo

Star Member
Dec 9, 2014
viscaelbarca said:
I got my GCMS note today from 26 June.
last note from 23rd June, according to my application says: " R-10 review Ok, All police certificates with application. Applicants age reviewed and no change from ITA to e-Apr."
Any opinion about it?
I can't find anymore details on this file from CIC. It's almost 86 pages and nothing new for me...
I also got my GCMS notes today from Jun25. My latest note which was dated Apr09(!) also says "R-10 OK. All police certificates are on application. Canadian education credential on file. Applicants age reviewed and no change from ITA to e-Apr."

I went through my GCMS notes and it looks like no one has touched my application since Apr09 besides my file was transferred to CPC-Ottawa on May07.

I was one of the few who never received my AOR when I submitted my application. I finally received my 1st AOR (that says "Your application is being checked to determine whether it meets the requirements of a complete application pursuant to Section 10 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) Regulations.") on Jun02. I hope this 2-month delay in AOR wouldn't translate into a 2-month delay on my application.

I have never received my 2nd AOR but I applied for my BOWP online on May07. My PGWP expired on Jun27 and now I am working under implied status. I hope the GCMS notes saying "R10 OK" would be enough for them to issue my BOWP without the 2nd AOR.

My detailed timeline is as below:
Jan01: Created EE Profile
Mar27: Received ITA for FSW (In Canada, CRS Score 469)
Mar30: Medical completed
Apr03: Submitted Application
Apr03: Status “Opened”
Apr03: Review of eligibility in progress
Apr07: Review of medical results in progress
Apr07: Background check in progress
Apr10: Medical Results Passed
Apr10: ECAS activated: We received your application for permanent residence on January 1, 2015. We started processing your application on February 20, 2015.
Apr15: ECAS Update: We have received your medical.
May06: 1st GCMS Notes Requested
May07: BOWP Online Application Submitted
Jun02: 1st AOR Received for EE
Jun05: 1st GCMS Notes Received
Jun05: 2nd GCMS Notes Requested
Jun25: 3rd GCMS Notes Requested
Jul06: 2nd GCMS Notes Received
Jul27: 3rd GCMS Notes Received

A-man

Star Member
Jun 30, 2015
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
etkuo said:
I also got my GCMS notes today from Jun25. My latest note which was dated Apr09(!) also says "R-10 OK. All police certificates are on application. Canadian education credential on file. Applicants age reviewed and no change from ITA to e-Apr."

I went through my GCMS notes and it looks like no one has touched my application since Apr09 besides my file was transferred to CPC-Ottawa on May07.

I was one of the few who never received my AOR when I submitted my application. I finally received my 1st AOR (that says "Your application is being checked to determine whether it meets the requirements of a complete application pursuant to Section 10 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) Regulations.") on Jun02. I hope this 2-month delay in AOR wouldn't translate into a 2-month delay on my application.

I have never received my 2nd AOR but I applied for my BOWP online on May07. My PGWP expired on Jun27 and now I am working under implied status. I hope the GCMS notes saying "R10 OK" would be enough for them to issue my BOWP without the 2nd AOR.

Apr10: ECAS activated: We received your application for permanent residence on January 1, 2015. We started processing your application on February 20, 2015.
You should be fine. R10 completeness is what they need for BOWP. Check here http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/temp/work/prov/bridging.asp

Panka79

Star Member
Apr 11, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
etkuo said:

I got my open workpermit without 2nd Aor

KaydenB

Jul 8, 2015
Victoria, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-04-2015
Doc's Request.
04-08-2015
AOR Received.
08-04-2015
Med's Done....
22-05-2015
Passport Req..
12-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Exempt
LANDED..........
01-10-2015
Two quick questions :)

- Once R10 is passed, what would be a reason for rejection ?
- Once PR is received for Inland applicants (from visa-exempt countries), is the CoPR immediately active and usable as a re-entry paper after leaving Canada or is it still mandatory to activate it at a local office or by flagpolling BEFORE flying out ?

(asking cuz I must leave the country right after receiving it, and if activation is mandatory, can I activate at any airport upon re-entry in Canada ? what paper are then required for border-crossing at the airport when you already have the CoPR and activation is required ? just the passport, or do they require additional documents ?)

Popey778

Star Member
May 7, 2015
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CEC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-04-2015
Doc's Request.
02-06-2015
AOR Received.
02-04-2105
IELTS Request
01-06-2015
Med's Done....
13-03-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
22-07-2015
Panka79 said:
I got my open workpermit without 2nd Aor
Hi, can I just throw something out there?
This so called 'Second AOR' is bullshit, it's made up, I don't know by who or why but it is, I have just got my decision changed to passed and my letter is on the way back to me as we speak, I have never had a second AOR or any of my buddies that are waiting for PR have had them either. Sorry to burst your bubble people but don't wait for it as its Unicorn my friends

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Popey778 said:
Hi, can I just throw something out there?
This so called 'Second AOR' is bull*censored word*, it's made up, I don't know by who or why but it is, I have just got my decision changed to passed and my letter is on the way back to me as we speak, I have never had a second AOR or any of my buddies that are waiting for PR have had them either. Sorry to burst your bubble people but don't wait for it as its Unicorn my friends
It's not made up. For the fact that you didn't get it doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Yes it does exist and I know of someone who received it and I saw it. I can tell you for a fact that people who file their applications outside Canada and have their applications processed by their LVO's receive this 2nd AOR. Also few people who applied from within Canada have received this too. Not everyone gets it.

I see you've gotten your PPR so why don't you go ahead and celebrate it Instead of trying to dispel the existence of the 2nd AOR.

Popey778

Star Member
May 7, 2015
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CEC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-04-2015
Doc's Request.
02-06-2015
AOR Received.
02-04-2105
IELTS Request
01-06-2015
Med's Done....
13-03-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
22-07-2015
Anya654 said:
It's not made up. For the fact that you didn't get it doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Yes it does exist and I know of someone who received it and I saw it. I can tell you for a fact that people who file their applications outside Canada and have their applications processed by their LVO's receive this 2nd AOR. Also few people who applied from within Canada have received this too. Not everyone gets it.

I see you've gotten your PPR so why don't you go ahead and celebrate it Instead of trying to dispel the existence of the 2nd AOR.
Ok ANYA,
You know someone who has it, well out of all the people that are in this thread, not one has seen it, and if I choose to comment on the thread that I started, that's my business, if you don't like it, find another thread to push your unicorns! ;D

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Popey778 said:
Ok ANYA,
You know someone who has it, well out of all the people that are in this thread, not one has seen it, and if I choose to comment on the thread that I started, that's my business, if you don't like it, find another thread to push your unicorns! ;D
You are contradicting yourself here. Firstly you say 2nd AOR doesn't exist and is made up and now you say people on this thread haven't seen it and hence you're commenting in relation to the people on this thread. Firstly, the fact that you created a thread doesn't mean you can post information you can't accurately prove. Secondly, are you now saying that because people on this thread haven't seen it therefore it doesn't exist? Do you know the ratio of the people on this thread you created to the total number of applicants in the whole world? Don't you think it's a little bit far fetched to base your decision on the number of people on this thread who by the way give or take should total about 20+? Don't want to argue with you.