Those who got AOR in MAY lets network here>>>>>>>>>

chevy

Jan 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pathfinder2 said:
Contracts Sun indes and Chevy
Hi Deccan,

Yup. Tomorrow i'm planning on pupping up a bottle of champagne to celebrate 6 months exactly since AOR and almost 3 months of second in process.

Cheers
Thanks pathfinder2

qwop4321

Nov 7, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-06-2015
AOR Received.
17-06-2015
Med's Done....
16-06-2015
Passport Req..
11-12-2015
Congratulations nodet. What is your timelines? Are you CEC or FSW (Inland/Outland)?

nodet said:
I got ppr as well! :))))))))))

nodet

Star Member
Dec 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks,
here is mytimeline:

ITA 27th March FSW Inlander
AOR MAY 25th
Medical passed June 12th
Ecas in progress Aug 14th
Bck ground in progress October 2nd
PPR November 12th

qwop4321 said:
Congratulations nodet. What is your timelines? Are you CEC or FSW (Inland/Outland)?

Deccan

Feb 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Got COPR today.

A little under 6 months from AOR to COPR.

Not quite as long of a wait as some others have experienced--still are, even. But it sure is a huge relief.

Best wishes to those still waiting.

nodet

Star Member
Dec 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Deccan! I am relieved indeed! Cogrants on your COPR
Deccan said:
Congrats, nodet! After all this long wait, I'm sure you're super relieved!

JJ777

Nov 13, 2015
Hi,

Hoping someone can help me here. So I have just received an email that my PR is being processed and I need to send a copy of my passport and 2 photos to Ottawa. However, I am from the UK and the 2 addresses supplied are either if you're in Canada or from the US. Does anyone know which address I send my documents to?

Also, does anyone have any experience in which courier service they used for the pre paid self addressed envelope from outside Canada? The only company that I can find that will do it is FedEx, would this ok to use?

Any and all help is welcomed and thanked for.

Deccan

Feb 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JJ777 said:
Hi,

Hoping someone can help me here. So I have just received an email that my PR is being processed and I need to send a copy of my passport and 2 photos to Ottawa. However, I am from the UK and the 2 addresses supplied are either if you're in Canada or from the US. Does anyone know which address I send my documents to?

Also, does anyone have any experience in which courier service they used for the pre paid self addressed envelope from outside Canada? The only company that I can find that will do it is FedEx, would this ok to use?

Any and all help is welcomed and thanked for.
Congrats on the PPR!

Write to CPCCTDOttawa@cic.gc.ca as instructed in the PPR email requesting a change to the London visa office.

They take about 2 weeks to process the request following which you should receive another PPR notice, this time from your LVO.

FedEx works. Follow instructions to complete import/export forms and include a pre-paid return mailer.

Good luck!

JJ777

Nov 13, 2015
Deccan said:
Congrats on the PPR!

Write to CPCCTDOttawa@cic.gc.ca as instructed in the PPR email requesting a change to the London visa office.

They take about 2 weeks to process the request following which you should receive another PPR notice, this time from your LVO.

FedEx works. Follow instructions to complete import/export forms and include a pre-paid return mailer.

Good luck!
Thanks for the help, I have done as you have suggested however the automatic response indicates that it'll take 20 working days to get a reply. Is this normal?

Deccan

Feb 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JJ777 said:
Thanks for the help, I have done as you have suggested however the automatic response indicates that it'll take 20 working days to get a reply. Is this normal?
That's normal. You may also want to check out this thread:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/change-of-visa-office-from-ottawa-to-local-vo-anyone-t341642.0.html

Good luck!