Me too. No updates :(

FSW Inland.

EE profile created - Jan 29th
ITA received - Mar 27th
App submitted / AOR - May 26th
Medical passed - Jun 13th
BG in progress - Jun 13th

ECAS 'Access' - Did not know about ECAS
ECAS 'In Process' - 3 Lines, so far. ECAS has been 'In Process' since I have been checking it and that was sometime in second week of August.

Old ECAS Status:

We received your application for permanent residence on January 29, 2015.
We started processing your application on February 26, 2015.
Medical results have been received.

New ECAS Status:

We received your application for permanent residence on January 29, 2015.
We started processing your application on June 13, 2015.
Medical results have been received.

Tuskers

Star Member
Aug 22, 2015
Vancouver
chipmunk222 said:
hello

just sharing my timeline:

FSW, 481points
invite: march
submitted: May15
AOR May 16
Meds passed: around June 12
no changes until
ghost email: Oct2
ECAS: DM Oct Oct7 (could have missed it if earlier)
no changes to myCIC: in progress everything

I phoned immigration yesterday asking about DM what it means, they said if there is no PPR or info on decision, the decision has NOT been made. I asked why the ECAS status has changed then, got answer there's a 'glitch' in the system. I see people are getting different responses depending on whom they get on the phone.

good luck
Hi
Are you Inland FSW?

kaypee786

Oct 9, 2015
Hi Guys This is Kaypee. I have submitted my app on May 25th, I have 5 lines on Ecas. I married on May 28th in India and came back to Canada on 6th June with wife because my wife had a visitor visa for Canada. on June 6th I have attached my marriage certificate via CSE form. I have got an email from CIC yesterday and that email contained "Inclusion of spouse on a permanent resident file" form for my wife to fill. Can anybody please help me with this, has anyone went through this process before? CIC gave a week's time to submit the form. Any help will be much appreciated. :eek:

Salseiro

Mar 12, 2015
MGFcec2014 said:
Maple, Check your MYCIC; my application just changed to Updated and my background check changed to In Progress. I know we share the exact same timelines so we could be part of a batch. Best of luck!
My BG check is also on now.

Deccan

Feb 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Salseiro said:
Thanks. Nope, no emails at all. Pretty strange, isn't it?
Very. I was hoping you'd say 'yes' which would give me one more reason to keep telling myself there's no point in checking ECAS and MyCIC a zillion times a day ;D

Deccan

Feb 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Salseiro said:
Thanks. Nope, no emails at all. Pretty strange, isn't it?
Also meant to ask, and apologies if you've answered elsewhere...when did you get your meds done?

Salseiro

Mar 12, 2015
Deccan said:
Also meant to ask, and apologies if you've answered elsewhere...when did you get your meds done?
I had them done upfront. So, as soon as my application was submitted, my medical check status changed to "passed" in MyCIC. Well, not right away but rather in a few days

purplesnow

Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Salseiro said:
I had them done upfront. So, as soon as my application was submitted, my medical check status changed to "passed" in MyCIC.
everyone does them upfront..

Deccan

Feb 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Salseiro said:
I had them done upfront. So, as soon as my application was submitted, my medical check status changed to "passed" in MyCIC. Well, not right away but rather in a few days
Meant to ask the date when you got your meds done. Mine were done May 20th (spouse was earlier in a different city) and they were listed as passed on/around June 16th.

Salseiro

Mar 12, 2015
purplesnow said:
everyone does them upfront..
I saw quite a few people here whose timeline says they got their medicals done after the AOR. I thought there was some stream where it was possible but now I think they may have just quoted the day when the system status changed to "passed" under the medicals category. :)

purplesnow

Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Salseiro said:
I saw quite a few people here whose timeline says they got their medicals done after the AOR. I thought there is some stream where it is possible but now I think thet may have just quoted the day when the system status changed to "passed" under the medicals category. :)
not possible under EE to do medicals after AOR. yep, people are putting the date medicals update to passed in MYCIC in their timeline. there's some theories that CIC are processing based on the date the medical was actually done though which is why people are asking.

BabarSiddiqui

Feb 11, 2014
Winnipeg
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BabarSiddiqui said:
Here is my timeline:

Inland / FSW
ITA: April 17, 2015
App/AOR: May 22, 2015
Meds passed: June 09, 2015
Request for CELPIP: June 09, 2015
Elig and bckgrnd in review MyCIC: June 09, 2015
ECAS: In process: August 15, 2015
Request for Police Clearance from October 05, 2015
(FBI & UAE):
DM: N/A
PPR: N/A

Police clearance has been requested for me and my spouse from FBI. Also they have asked another police clearance from UAE for myself only.
We did not live in both countries for more than six months. I went to US three times for the following durations, 1 month, 4 days, 17 days. My wife went to US two times 5 months 16 days and 17 days.
And I stayed in UAE for 4 months and 22 days.

Do I need to write a CSE? They gave me 60 days to send clearance from both countries. Although I have applied for FBI clearance after getting the request letter but I am scared as FBI clearance is taking 11 to 13 weeks plus mailing time which is more than 60 days. Any suggestions?
Just talked with CIC Call Centre Agent and explained the whole situation. The agent was saying it is very difficult to obtain police clearance in 60 days from US. She suggested to write an explanation letter with all dates and upload it on the place showed up for uploading police clearance. She also mentioned that six months means continuous six months and in our case we did not live for six months.