+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who got AOR in MAY lets network here>>>>>>>>>

Deccan

Feb 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pziegler1986 said:
Ghost email received today - hopefully DM soon!
Congratulations! May I ask the date when you got your medical done? Wishing a quick, positive outcome soon!

pziegler1986

Star Member
Jan 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Deccan said:
Congratulations! May I ask the date when you got your medical done? Wishing a quick, positive outcome soon!
Mmmmm...now let me think - Pretty sure I went in for my medical mid-April - just checked my e-Medical form - I completed it on April 14th. Passed medical in myCIC June 11th.

Deccan

Feb 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pziegler1986 said:
Mmmmm...now let me think - Pretty sure I went in for my medical mid-April - just checked my e-Medical form - I completed it on April 14th. Passed medical in myCIC June 11th.
Thank you for your prompt response! Am assuming your AOR is early May?

It's very heartening to see movement for fellow May-ers :) May the good news keep coming for others, too.

ETE

May 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2015
AOR Received.
22-05-2015
Passport Req..
27-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-11-2015
Deccan said:

It's very heartening to see movement for fellow May-ers :) May the good news keep coming for others, too.
Aww Decan, i like your resilience, i am sure you will see movements on your app soon. All May AOR's will be sorted out soon. At Least we are sure of getting a decision before the end of this year, unlike others from succeeding AOR's.

Are you an Inlander or Outlander Decan? If Outlander, from which country?

pziegler1986

Star Member
Jan 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Deccan said:

AOR - May 20th

nodet

Star Member
Dec 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I had bck check in progress and ghost mail last week! This week document request and ghost mail again! But no DM! Each Friday CIC is playing this ghost game with me and then make me to check my ECAS every hour during the weekend and ruining my weekend then no DM! Sick of CIC games! :mad:

dobes

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Maplemadness82 said:
Somehow this medical date logic is not working for me. My meds are done in April and going by this logic, I should have had my updates so far. But, didnt.
I agree, it's not the medicals date. That WOULD make sense because, as Anya says, if you get PR you have to get over here and land before your medicals expire. But with a March 27 ITA, I had to wait until May 6 for a medical appointment - the earliest I could get in Toronto at the time. I then submitted my complete application on May 7, got PPR September 1. Others who had their medicals very close to mine -- even Inland FSW applicants like me -- are still waiting.

nodet

Star Member
Dec 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys do you know if ECAS update has any specific time? or like cic update can be anytime? I really do not want to check it every couple of hours! if you know what time usually it will be update please let me know! and please share your idea in EDT time otherwise we can not figure it out! Thanks

tomneversfield

May 8, 2015
USA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
8/10/2015
Med's Done....
7/28/2015
Passport Req..
12/22/2015
Deccan said:

Deccan, any updates for you? I'm really hoping you get some movement very soon. Don't understand how your background check didn't even start. I'm a US applicant and was hoping to see other fellow US applicants getting proceeded much faster than your timeline. So my concern for you is 70% niceness and 30% self serving :)

Deccan

Feb 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ETE said:
Aww Decan, i like your resilience, i am sure you will see movements on your app soon. All May AOR's will be sorted out soon. At Least we are sure of getting a decision before the end of this year, unlike others from succeeding AOR's.

Are you an Inlander or Outlander Decan? If Outlander, from which country?
Cheers, ETE!

You're right. I was thinking the same a couple of days ago. We're lucky we got our applications in when we did. It's unfortunate that CIC seems to be bogged down, once again, with backlogs. Hopefully we, and others after us, won't have to wait for too long.

Outlander. Global nomad but originally from India :)

Deccan

Feb 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tomneversfield said:
Deccan, any updates for you? I'm really hoping you get some movement very soon. Don't understand how your background check didn't even start. I'm a US applicant and was hoping to see other fellow US applicants getting proceeded much faster than your timeline. So my concern for you is 70% niceness and 30% self serving :)
Nope, tomneversfield. Nada. Zilch. I used to be really freaked out about my BG check status a couple of months ago. Then I learned from folks like Asivad and others that it's really normal for this status for outlanders to remain "Not started" up until PPR.

So, another week bites the dust :) Hang in there, my fellow US-er. We'll make it.

P.S. Very grateful for your 70%. Cheers!

darphil

Star Member
Sep 6, 2015
hi MAY AOR recepients :)
does anybody here belongs to FST? i've been waiting here for more than 2 weeks since my ECAS status was changed from in process to DM
any update guys? it seems that the process is getting slower.

CRS = 899
category = FST (welder for 2 years and 9 mos in alberta)
ITA = 03-27
AOR= 05-06

* no access to MYCIC ( i hired a consultant )

ECAS
in process = 08-20
schedule A = 09-23
DM = 09-25

my wife and 3 kids are still in the philippines

dublinfunk

Star Member
Apr 11, 2015
Hi,

I also received a ghost email last October 9 and a Decision Made October 10.

Is this a positive sign? Has there any ghost email and decision made done only to be rejected?

Hi Anya, any news on yours?

Praying for everyone to have a positive result :)

Akhuttan

Star Member
Sep 18, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dobes said:
I agree, it's not the medicals date. That WOULD make sense because, as Anya says, if you get PR you have to get over here and land before your medicals expire. But with a March 27 ITA, I had to wait until May 6 for a medical appointment - the earliest I could get in Toronto at the time. I then submitted my complete application on May 7, got PPR September 1. Others who had their medicals very close to mine -- even Inland FSW applicants like me -- are still waiting.
You are right Dobes and CIC doesn't give rats ass about Medical done date. in the past people sometimes had to give their medicals twice as their cases took longer than a year. so even if they knew that their medicals were about to expire they still took whatever time they needed to finalize the application.

Going by the trend here I can tell that they are going by the AOR date for FSW stream. All I see now is the DM or PPR for people who applied in May.