+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who got AOR in MAY lets network here>>>>>>>>>

Maplemadness82

Dec 2, 2014
MGFcec2014 said:
Hey maple, how do you know they looked at your app? any update like ghost email? or just wishful thinking?
I was responding to Anya that I ordered GCMS notes too but did not get any update

ETE

May 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2015
AOR Received.
22-05-2015
Passport Req..
27-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-11-2015
Maplemadness82 said:
Its really crazy. Looks like I am the last applicant left from may batch.
Maplemadness82, it's not just you. I submitted before you in May and i am still waiting. Many May applicants are waiting, they don't just like posting in the forum. I really hope they work on our app soon.

purohit

Star Member
Feb 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2015
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
05-05-2015
IELTS Request
Initally submitted
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
13-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2015
ETE said:
Maplemadness82, it's not just you. I submitted before you in May and i am still waiting. Many May applicants are waiting, they don't just like posting in the forum. I really hope they work on our app soon.
Waiting since beginning of May. I have hardly seen anyone getting PPR for Inland FSW May AOR batch. Quite a few like me are waiting on DM. I am so tired of even writing how frustrating this is getting. :D

marianacimini

Star Member
Jan 5, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 8, 2015
AOR Received.
May 8, 2015
Maybe it's a silly question, but I only believe things when I see it. After the PPR, is it a 100% that the application is approved, correct?

ETE

May 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2015
AOR Received.
22-05-2015
Passport Req..
27-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-11-2015
purohit said:
Waiting since beginning of May. I have hardly seen anyone getting PPR for Inland FSW May AOR batch. Quite a few like me are waiting on DM. I am so tired of even writing how frustrating this is getting. :D
It's the whole May AOR both Inland and Outland.

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please what does cic mean by:

Travel History: Proof of travel history since the age of 18. This must be received
at this office by: 2015/10/14

I initially didn't complete the IMM5562E form because I haven't been anywhere outside my home country and country of residence so I submitted the form earlier by ticking the box 'did not travel'. Now I'm having second thoughts that maybe they want something more.

kuldeep1401

Dec 22, 2014
Rashmeen said:
Hi Everyone

I woke up to email by CIC saying that my application has been updated. I can see Background Check is in progress now, but nothing else.
And there's no update in ECAS as well!! I'm quite nervous, I hope that's a good sign.

Here's my timeline

FSW Outlander
ITA: 27 March
AOR: 25 May
Medical Passed: 2nd June
ECAS in process: 13/14 August
BG in progress: 6 Oct

Hi Rashmeen,

Are you a inland applicant or an outland FSW candidate, my timeline is similiar to you expect i got AOR on 21st MAY and i am waiting for the background check to get started.

Hope future holds something promising for both our applications

Regards,
Kuldeep Singh

nodet

Star Member
Dec 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CIC has gave me 30days for uploading CV and PhD studies! is it weird? For something that obviously someone can provide in half an hour?! and for your case it is just 7 days!!! I think they are not going to work on my case maybe for a month! otherwise why would they give me 30 days for submitting such an easy info?!!
Anya654 said:

Travel History: Proof of travel history since the age of 18. This must be received

I initially didn't complete the IMM5562E form because I haven't been anywhere outside my home country and country of residence so I submitted the form earlier by ticking the box 'did not travel'. Now I'm having second thoughts that maybe they want something more.

Deccan

Feb 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anya654 said:

They're probably asking you to complete that just pro forma. I would still complete it and indicate that you didn't travel anywhere.

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Deccan said:
They're probably asking you to complete that just pro forma. I would still complete it and indicate that you didn't travel anywhere.
I'm thinking they want to see the markings in my passport so I should have submitted all the pages on my passport but I submitted only the form and now I feel like crying because if I send my passport scan via CSE it'll take about 2 weeks for them to attach it to my app.

ajit90

Star Member
Sep 4, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-04-2015
AOR Received.
29-05-2015
Med's Done....
passed -10.06.2015
Anya654 said:
I'm thinking they want to see the markings in my passport so I should have submitted all the pages on my passport but I submitted only the form and now I feel like crying because if I send my passport scan via CSE it'll take about 2 weeks for them to attach it to my app.
It is a good sign for you Anya. Just complete the form and send it as soon as you can.
I am sure even you must be feeling relaxed and somewhat happy to know that CIC is finally going through your application.