+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who got AOR in MAY lets network here>>>>>>>>>

Deccan

Feb 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anya654 said:
Thanks! A very long annoying wait!
Hope you see progress on your application soon, Anya654. Seems like there's movement on the April 17th ITAs today.

Deccan

Feb 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JB007 said:
30th Sept - Ghost Email >> My CIC BG check "In Progess". ECAS still IN PROCESS.
I can't remember any outlander getting BG In Progress before DM recently. Any idea?
Yay! Progress!

Very happy for you, JB007.

Kucuy15

Jul 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
05-05-2015
JB007 said:
I didn't know, very sorry about the rejection. It's good you got the opportunity to apply for PNP, things will be faster and smoother this time I hope. The very best of luck and thanks for your positivity! +1
Expect DM tomorrow!!! :)

pathfinder2

Aug 17, 2015
NEED YOUR URGENT ADVICE

I just got an email in MYCIC saying that they need a police certificate from Haiti :-X The problem is that it's impossible to get that from Haiti as you need a friend or family member to do it physically there. I was only there for work and for less than 6 months more than 20 years ago.....it was stupid to include it in the history since only the last ten years were requested.....can someone please advise what to do please :( Thank you.

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pathfinder2 said:
NEED YOUR URGENT ADVICE

I just got an email in MYCIC saying that they need a police certificate from Haiti :-X The problem is that it's impossible to get that from Haiti as you need a friend or family member to do it physically there. I was only there for work and for less than 6 months more than 20 years ago.....it was stupid to include it in the history since only the last ten years were requested.....can someone please advise what to do please :( Thank you.
How many months were you there for? If you were truly there for less than 6 months and this was reflected in your personal history then write a letter of explanation and copy the CIC PCC 6 month rule. Tell them that it was because of this rule that you didn't include the PCC in d first place since you were there for less than 6 months. I don't see them refusing you after this.

pathfinder2

Aug 17, 2015
Anya654 said:
How many months were you there for?
Thanks Anya...but I have abad feeling. I was there for 5 months in 1994 :-X Shall I upload the letter of explanation in the place to upload the PCC itself you think?

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pathfinder2 said:
Thanks Anya...but I have abad feeling. I was there for 5 months in 1994 :-X Shall I upload the letter of explanation in the place to upload the PCC itself you think?
Yes do that and clearly explain that you weren't there for up to 6 months and list the dates you were there. Be very polite in your writing because some VO's could be difficult to please. Goodluck!

pathfinder2

Aug 17, 2015
Anya654 said:
Yes do that and clearly explain that you weren't there for up to 6 months and list the dates you were there. Be very polite in your writing because some VO's could be difficult to please. Goodluck!
Thanks Anya...I'll try to do as you said.

dobes

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pathfinder2 said:
NEED YOUR URGENT ADVICE

If you really cannot, then send a CSE pointing out everything you said here.

pathfinder2

Aug 17, 2015
dobes said:
If you really cannot, then send a CSE pointing out everything you said here.
Thanks Dobes...it's sort of impossible ....not even their embassy here can issue it....my question is can they ask for PCC if less than 6 months and after 20 years? also do you think a CSE is better than uploading the note in a upload slot in Mycis for this PCC. I have lived and worked in many countries and already provided 5 different PCCs but this one is impossible. And a silly question: how do you raise a CSE? is there a link somewhere?

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pathfinder2 said:
Thanks Dobes...it's sort of impossible ....not even their embassy here can issue it....my question is can they ask for PCC if less than 6 months and after 20 years? also do you think a CSE is better than uploading the note in a upload slot in Mycis for this PCC. I have lived and worked in many countries and already provided 5 different PCCs but this one is impossible. And a silly question: how do you raise a CSE? is there a link somewhere?
No shouldn't ask for a PCC if less than 6 months and yes the can ask for a PCC even after 20 yrs because you lived there after you turned 18 yrs. Upload the LOE where they told you to upload the PCC.

pathfinder2

Aug 17, 2015
Anya654 said:
No shouldn't ask for a PCC if less than 6 months and yes the can ask for a PCC even after 20 yrs because you lived there after you turned 18 yrs. Upload the LOE where they told you to upload the PCC.
Thanks Anya....I'll do this but I don't think it's going to work. :-[I'll send it but will start packing tomorrow :-\ They have refused many for less

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pathfinder2 said:
Thanks Anya....I'll do this but I don't think it's going to work. :-[I'll send it but will start packing tomorrow :-\ They have refused many for less
Be positive, I don't see how it won't work. Just quote the PCC rules from cic website and you'll be fine. Goodluck!