+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who got AOR in MAY lets network here>>>>>>>>>

hrc7777

Star Member
Aug 10, 2015
M getting a bit worried,,,,my cic had a ghost update yesterday but I didn't receive a ghost email. And BG changed to In Progress today. God please don't disappoint me. It's been hard, long and honest effort.

pat2015

Sep 24, 2015
My husband and I are on the same boat:

ITA: Aprill 10
AOR: May 4th

I am not sure when we were changed to In Progress but I think it was in late June. We were asked to provide an additional document in mid July and we submitted it on July 27th. Growing restless now, expecting a baby and so eager to be well settled there for my due date in March.

Flash555

Aug 23, 2015
hrc7777 said:
Congratulations Flash555. When did you get the ghost email?
I got the ghost mail the same day. There was no change in my CIC but when I checked my ECAS it has turned to Decision Made.......

Deccan

Feb 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sam_172452 said:
Hello All,

Apologies for not being as involved in this forum lately as I have been earlier. I was travelling for most of August and very busy at work during September.

I just want to let you all know that I received by PPR a couple of days ago.

ITA: March 27,
AOR: May 25,
Received 2'nd AOR on July 17.
Ecas went to In Progress on August 14.

Throughout the entire process I was constantly worried to be rejected for one of the following reasons:

- My WES ECA was the old format 123456/abc and I never changed it or was asked to change it
- I never uploaded my IELTS. I just put in the report number during the online application
- My work experience letter was missing the date where my line manager had signed. However, I submitted last six months payslips which seem to have reassured CIC that I am currently employed.

I promise I'll do my best to remain active on this forum and I wish the best of luck to every single one of you
Congratulations, sam_172452! Your post brings much-needed cheer to the group. Thank you for posting details about your application; it's reassuring to know that those issues did not impact the VO's decision. Wish you all the very best!

JB007

Oct 27, 2014
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 May
Doc's Request.
24 May
AOR Received.
15 May
Med's Done....
23 Apr
Absolutely no clue what's happening to my application :) @Anya I hope you hear very very soon and that we follow suit! It's been a long long wait!

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JB007 said:
Absolutely no clue what's happening to my application :) @ Anya I hope you hear very very soon and that we follow suit! It's been a long long wait!
Thanks! A very long annoying wait!

harshmaru

Star Member
Aug 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys..i know the wait is really hard..i was an APR 17 draw and may 15 AOR..and got rejected because of a silly mistake of choosing wrong NOC code. so if you have not heard anything so far that mean things are good..

hang in tight ..

i was really depressed for last week ..it s been 7 days since my rejection..now i have made profile again and waiting for A draw..also got a ontario PT letter to apply for nomination application ..

I wish everyone good luck and get PR time... good luck and good wishes

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
harshmaru said:
Guys..i know the wait is really hard..i was an APR 17 draw and may 15 AOR..and got rejected because of a silly mistake of choosing wrong NOC code. so if you have not heard anything so far that mean things are good..

hang in tight ..

i was really depressed for last week ..it s been 7 days since my rejection..now i have made profile again and waiting for A draw..also got a ontario PT letter to apply for nomination application ..

Thanks for the comfort and sorry for your rejection but I believe we can still be rejected. You received your rejection last week when they started with April 17 ITA's which means we also stand the chance of being rejected by the time they process ours for eligibility. +1 to you.

Deccan

Feb 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
u2cc said:
Got DM today without the line "A decision has been made. The office will contact you concerning this decision."

Hope for a positive result...
Congratulations, u2cc! May you get your PPR soon!

JB007

Oct 27, 2014
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 May
Doc's Request.
24 May
AOR Received.
15 May
Med's Done....
23 Apr
harshmaru said:

hang in tight ..

I didn't know, very sorry about the rejection. It's good you got the opportunity to apply for PNP, things will be faster and smoother this time I hope. The very best of luck and thanks for your positivity! +1

Akhuttan

Star Member
Sep 18, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
harshmaru said:

hang in tight ..

Sorry to hear that your Application is rejected.

By the way I have received a RPRF request and it states the following

"This is in reference to your application for a Permanent resident visa, which has been found eligible in the class for which it was submitted. Admissibility review is still ongoing; you will be contacted if additional information is required for that purpose

Before we can approve your application, we Require payment of the Right of permanent residence fee (RPRF). You must pay this fee before a permanent visa can be issued."

Does this mean that that the the eligibility is done and i am only waiting for the background check?

JB007

Oct 27, 2014
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 May
Doc's Request.
24 May
AOR Received.
15 May
Med's Done....
23 Apr
30th Sept - Ghost Email >> My CIC BG check "In Progess". ECAS still IN PROCESS.
I can't remember any outlander getting BG In Progress before DM recently. Any idea?

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JB007 said:
30th Sept - Ghost Email >> My CIC BG check "In Progess". ECAS still IN PROCESS.
I can't remember any outlander getting BG In Progress before DM recently. Any idea?
Yes it goes in progress a day or 2 before DM. Goodluck!

Deccan

Feb 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
harshmaru said:

hang in tight ..

So sorry to learn about your application being rejected, harshmaru. Hang in there! You've likely got all your documents lined up already so you should be able to hit the ground running with the Ontario application. Wishing you all the very best!

JB007

Oct 27, 2014
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 May
Doc's Request.
24 May
AOR Received.
15 May
Med's Done....
23 Apr
Anya654 said:
Yes it goes in progress a day or 2 before DM. Goodluck!
Thanks a lot Anya. Fingers crossed. I'm hoping you hear within this week! Good luck again!