+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who got AOR in MAY lets network here>>>>>>>>>

Onehelp

Oct 20, 2015
Sun Indus said:
I'm still waiting Deccan.... :(

@Sun Indus - Almost, My situation is similar to you. AOR on May 20.

CIC requested an additional document and submitted on Oct 15.
On Oct 23, MyCIC account changed to "Updated" status but no changes.
Received a ghost email on the other day about the update. But ECAS status still in "In Process" :(

Keep me posted about your status :)

Sun Indus

Oct 18, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
skar said:
I got my AOR on 5th May. The call center agent won't tell me whether it's a favorable decision or not as I need to wait till Nov 5th. My eyes are always on my email these days. :-[ :-\
I can understand your situation Skar. You will get a positive response soon.

Sun Indus

Oct 18, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
avstools said:
Hi Sun Indus, same thing happened for me today. status said updated (for a while) and then back to submitted.. hope something good happens soon..
Good Good. Let's hope some good news this week.

Sun Indus

Oct 18, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Onehelp said:
@Sun Indus - Almost, My situation is similar to you. AOR on May 20.

CIC requested an additional document and submitted on Oct 15.
On Oct 23, MyCIC account changed to "Updated" status but no changes.
Received a ghost email on the other day about the update. But ECAS status still in "In Process" :(

Keep me posted about your status :)
Good. Let's hope some good news this week. Will post you if any status updates.

BabarSiddiqui

Feb 11, 2014
Winnipeg
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pathfinder2 said:
I am in a worst situation. Desperate. Aor May 13, in process 20 august. How did you upload the explanation letter for the PCC? They suddenly asked me for a PCC for Haiti a country I stayed in for less than six months more than 21 years ago. I stayed less than six months (five and a few days). Uploaded a CSE with passport stamps on october 07. Nothing yet. Getting this PCC is next to impossible. They gave me 30 days which will expire on the 30th. I tried everything. When I tried to upload an explanation letter in the slot allocated for the police certificate, a screen comes out with a form to fill ( PCC number, date, date of expiry and issue) which you have to fill in if you want to proceed further and upload an explanation letter. I raised three issues with "technical difficulties" so far and no answer. Called the call center numerous times but no help the same answer" upload explanation letter if you cant get the PCC". Now how can you do that if you have that form to fill in first..do you fill it with false information in order to proceed...this is utterly ridiculous.
Don't worry too much, everything will be fine. If you are consistent and positive these problems are nothing against you.
In my case, there was only a regular space for uploading documents. I justified duration of my trips with the help of exit and entry stamps and uploaded LOE in that uploading space.
In your case, you should follow all those steps mentioned by @Anya654 in his/her post and upload LOE in my CIC.

Deccan

Feb 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sun Indus said:
Thanks for the information Deccan. I see Details of my application changed back to Submitted.
FBI-PCC is only for people who stayed in US for more than 6 months correct?
That's correct.

Deccan

Feb 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pathfinder2 said:
Hi Anya,

No I haven't received another email saying that the documents I sent have been added to my file. If it comes down to it, I will not let the deadline go by without uploading although I think it is not that safe to fill random info but it's the lesser of two evils I guess and I can include a screen shot of the form that I filled and explain that I had to maybe.
pathfinder2, I'm so sorry to hear that you're still waiting.

I second what Anya recommends. I don't believe that's random info at all--and it's definitely not misrepresentation. Since the system forces you to input data in those fields before proceeding, that would be the best course of action.

If I recall correctly, didn't you say sometime back that the Haitian embassy/consulate in your region was willing to give you a letter stating that you were in the country for less than six months? If that is true, then I would definitely include that document along with the entry/exit stamps and the LOE--as one single PDF.

Please let us know how things work out. Sending good thoughts your way.

Good luck!

pathfinder2

Aug 17, 2015
Deccan said:
pathfinder2, I'm so sorry to hear that you're still waiting.

I second what Anya recommends. I don't believe that's random info at all--and it's definitely not misrepresentation. Since the system forces you to input data in those fields before proceeding, that would be the best course of action.

If I recall correctly, didn't you say sometime back that the Haitian embassy/consulate in your region was willing to give you a letter stating that you were in the country for less than six months? If that is true, then I would definitely include that document along with the entry/exit stamps and the LOE--as one single PDF.

Please let us know how things work out. Sending good thoughts your way.

Good luck!
Thanks Deccan,

You are always helpful. I sent another CSE today with all the pages of the passport from cover to cover and proof of steps I took nonetheless to obtain the PCC. I will wait until the 29th then I'll proceed as Anya suggested and will also take a screen shot of the form I filled with random info and include that as well with another explanatory note.

Deccan, one last question if I may. The deadline I was given is Oct. 30th, 2015. Does this mean midnight October 30th or midnight Oct. 29? By the way, I received a ghost "your application has been updated email" last saturday. I was kind of excited when i received it cause I thought they must have received the CSE I sent in oct.7. But nada until now which makes me believe that in some cases these emails may not mean anything than probably a maintenance incident being performed on the whole system. Anyhow, I'll keep trying till the end. Thanks again for all your kind assistance and advice.

All the best.

avstools

Star Member
Sep 24, 2013
Edmonton, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland FSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Spouse RCMP-June 17th..Submitted June 30th
AOR Received.
28/05/2015
Med's Done....
09/05/2015
Passport Req..
17th November 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Passports Received on 30th Nov 2015
LANDED..........
5th Dec. 2015 at Coutts
Sun Indus said:
Anyone else received ghost emails today??
ghost mail came this morning 7.30 am.. fingers crossed..waiting..waiting for something good to happen..

ajit90

Star Member
Sep 4, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-04-2015
AOR Received.
29-05-2015
Med's Done....
passed -10.06.2015
ppr . received mail from ottawa visa office at 9:42pm IST :)
now need to get it changed to New delhi vo

Thanku very much guys for your support and motivation throughout...