+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who got AOR in MAY lets network here>>>>>>>>>

Sun Indus

Oct 18, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
skar said:
I am hoping for a favorable decision. Do you guys know if anyone got rejected after DM? I am almost at the end of my 6 month timeline.
I haven't seen anyone as such. Be cool you will get a positive response.
How are you counting 6 months?? Is it not from the date you got AOR? You and me fall under same time time lines I got my AOR on 29th May.

Sun Indus

Oct 18, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Deccan said:
That's exactly what happened with me and I believe Akhuttan reported something along the same lines.

Got a ghost email a day or so after this change in myCIC. After that, I got a message asking for FBI PCC. Then, a week later, DM followed by PPR the following day.

I think your application will be resolved soon. Good luck!
Thanks for the information Deccan. I see Details of my application changed back to Submitted.
FBI-PCC is only for people who stayed in US for more than 6 months correct?

Kucuy15

Jul 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
05-05-2015
Just a little update.

I sent our passports to Mexico LVO after receiving the second PPR on October 14th. Passports were received last Wednesday (21st) and Last Friday I got an updated message on my CIC and my application changed to Approved! A few minutes ago I got a 'New Message on MyCIC' email and found a letter named "Letter Accompanying the Visa" and our CoPR!!! The letter specifies that the Visa's have been affixed to our passports and gives details on the validity (for my case is exactly one year after AOR or app submission not the medicals done) landing and things to know before leaving for Canada.

The return tracking has not been activated as for today. Will check tomorrow. At least I know that everything went smoothly and that my visas are already stamped :D

Best wishes to all my fellow May applicants :D

BabarSiddiqui

Feb 11, 2014
Winnipeg
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sun Indus said:
Thanks for the information Deccan. I see Details of my application changed back to Submitted.
FBI-PCC is only for people who stayed in US for more than 6 months correct?
If you stayed in US less than six months and you did not submit passport page with exit stamp then CIC may ask FBI-PCC otherwise your statement is correct.

pathfinder2

Aug 17, 2015
BabarSiddiqui said:
May 22nd AOR. Hope to get positive response soon.
I am in a worst situation. Desperate. Aor May 13, in process 20 august. How did you upload the explanation letter for the PCC? They suddenly asked me for a PCC for Haiti a country I stayed in for less than six months more than 21 years ago. I stayed less than six months (five and a few days). Uploaded a CSE with passport stamps on october 07. Nothing yet. Getting this PCC is next to impossible. They gave me 30 days which will expire on the 30th. I tried everything. When I tried to upload an explanation letter in the slot allocated for the police certificate, a screen comes out with a form to fill ( PCC number, date, date of expiry and issue) which you have to fill in if you want to proceed further and upload an explanation letter. I raised three issues with "technical difficulties" so far and no answer. Called the call center numerous times but no help the same answer" upload explanation letter if you cant get the PCC". Now how can you do that if you have that form to fill in first..do you fill it with false information in order to proceed...this is utterly ridiculous.

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pathfinder2 said:
I am in a worst situation. Desperate. Aor May 13, in process 20 august. How did you upload the explanation letter for the PCC? They suddenly asked me for a PCC for Haiti a country I stayed in for less than six months more than 21 years ago. I stayed less than six months (five and a few days). Uploaded a CSE with passport stamps on october 07. Nothing yet. Getting this PCC is next to impossible. They gave me 30 days which will expire on the 30th. I tried everything. When I tried to upload an explanation letter in the slot allocated for the police certificate, a screen comes out with a form to fill ( PCC number, date, date of expiry and issue) which you have to fill in if you want to proceed further and upload an explanation letter. I raised three issues with "technical difficulties" so far and no answer. Called the call center numerous times but no help the same answer" upload explanation letter if you cant get the PCC". Now how can you do that if you have that form to fill in first..do you fill it with false information in order to proceed...this is utterly ridiculous.
Put 0000 as the date. You have to respond to the request nd not leave it blank until it expires. Put a dummy date and upload your letter of explanation. Did you even try sending a CSE?

avstools

Star Member
Sep 24, 2013
Edmonton, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland FSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Spouse RCMP-June 17th..Submitted June 30th
AOR Received.
28/05/2015
Med's Done....
09/05/2015
Passport Req..
17th November 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Passports Received on 30th Nov 2015
LANDED..........
5th Dec. 2015 at Coutts
Sun Indus said:
Deccan,

I see my Details sections of my Application as "Updated" instead of "Submitted". Did anyone have seen anything like this?
No change in ECAS status. and no change in MYCIC
Hi Sun Indus, same thing happened for me today. status said updated (for a while) and then back to submitted.. hope something good happens soon..

avstools

Star Member
Sep 24, 2013
Edmonton, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland FSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Spouse RCMP-June 17th..Submitted June 30th
AOR Received.
28/05/2015
Med's Done....
09/05/2015
Passport Req..
17th November 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Passports Received on 30th Nov 2015
LANDED..........
5th Dec. 2015 at Coutts
pathfinder2 said:
Hi Pathfinder2. Pls dont loose hope.. Pls try to post a letter explaining indetail (clearly explaining that u did not stay there over six months) through case specific with a copy of your entry and exit entries of Haiti airport (if you have). Immediatley you will get an acknowledgement mail from CIC and after a week you will get a mail saying that your documents have been added to your file.

pathfinder2

Aug 17, 2015
Anya654 said:
Put 0000 as the date. You have to respond to the request nd not leave it blank until it expires. Put a dummy date and upload your letter of explanation. Did you even try sending a CSE?
Hi Anya,

Thank you and congrats on your PPR. You and Deccan have been one of the most helpful in this forum.

I wish it were that simple. The form to fill in order to proceed to PCC upload is as follows:-
- Name of Certificate
- Number of Certificate
- Issuing Country
- Date of Issue : A slot for days/ month/ year
- Date of Expiry:A slot for days/ month/ year

Now I could fill these with random information as you said and proceed to the next page to upload the file (in this case an LOE and supporting entry/exit stamps on my old passport0 but wouldn't that be misrepresentation? As for the CSE , I sent one with supporting docs on Oct. 7th. followed that with two letters to "technical difficulties' as advised by one of the call center agents who said that they are fast and will answer within a couple of hours. And this was on Oct. 8...still haven't heard from them.

And here is another fun fact. The letter I received asking for the PCC was on Sept. 30. In that letter I was also asked to provide another document and was given until oct. 7th to do (that document was uploaded same day). Now as soon as I uploaded the requested doc due on on Oct. 7 the due date of the other document -PCC-(which in the request letter was the 20 of October) suddenly became 7th of Oct. You can imagine my panic. Tried calling many many times until I found an agent who was willing to open the file and see for himself. He understood it was a mistake but said that he didn't have the authority to change it....go figure...to me, dear Anya, it is looking more and more like a mechanical process....the software isn't working, had lots of bugs and is illogical on many occasions but no one is willing to do anything about it.

pathfinder2

Aug 17, 2015
avstools said:
Hi Pathfinder2. Pls dont loose hope.. Pls try to post a letter explaining indetail (clearly explaining that u did not stay there over six months) through case specific with a copy of your entry and exit entries of Haiti airport (if you have). Immediatley you will get an acknowledgement mail from CIC and after a week you will get a mail saying that your documents have been added to your file.
Dear Avstools,

Thank you my friend but hope is gone I think at this point. I did actually send a Case Specific Inquiry on Oct. 7 and I got an email confirmation that they received it but there is still no indication from CIC yet. Mycis status still shows " your action is needed" referring to the PCC from Haiti. I sent the entry/exit stamps ( i found the old passport I had 21 years ago) and sent everything....still nothing as if I were shouting at the sea

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pathfinder2 said:
Hi Anya,

Thank you and congrats on your PPR. You and Deccan have been one of the most helpful in this forum.

I wish it were that simple. The form to fill in order to proceed to PCC upload is as follows:-
- Name of Certificate
- Number of Certificate
- Issuing Country
- Date of Issue : A slot for days/ month/ year
- Date of Expiry:A slot for days/ month/ year

Now I could fill these with random information as you said and proceed to the next page to upload the file (in this case an LOE and supporting entry/exit stamps on my old passport0 but wouldn't that be misrepresentation? As for the CSE , I sent one with supporting docs on Oct. 7th. followed that with two letters to "technical difficulties' as advised by one of the call center agents who said that they are fast and will answer within a couple of hours. And this was on Oct. 8...still haven't heard from them.

And here is another fun fact. The letter I received asking for the PCC was on Sept. 30. In that letter I was also asked to provide another document and was given until oct. 7th to do (that document was uploaded same day). Now as soon as I uploaded the requested doc due on on Oct. 7 the due date of the other document -PCC-(which in the request letter was the 20 of October) suddenly became 7th of Oct. You can imagine my panic. Tried calling many many times until I found an agent who was willing to open the file and see for himself. He understood it was a mistake but said that he didn't have the authority to change it....go figure...to me, dear Anya, it is looking more and more like a mechanical process....the software isn't working, had lots of bugs and is illogical on many occasions but no one is willing to do anything about it.
After sending the CSE, did you receive another email that the documents you provided has been attached to your file? If not then that's a big problem because if the deadline comes and you haven't uploaded any document in the PCC slot provided then you stand a great chance of being refused since it appears they haven't gotten to your CSE yet.

Finally, if you put a dummy date how's that misrepresentation? Misrepresentation is if you forge a PCC etc. This is what I would do if I were you :

- Name of Certificate: Unknown
- Number of Certificate: Unknown
- Issuing Country: N/A
- Date of Issue : today's date
- Date of Expiry: today's date

Then upload a detailed LOE and your passport visa entry and exit stamps.

skar

Oct 7, 2015
Sun Indus said:
I haven't seen anyone as such. Be cool you will get a positive response.
How are you counting 6 months?? Is it not from the date you got AOR? You and me fall under same time time lines I got my AOR on 29th May.
I got my AOR on 5th May. The call center agent won't tell me whether it's a favorable decision or not as I need to wait till Nov 5th. My eyes are always on my email these days. :-[ :-\

pathfinder2

Aug 17, 2015
Anya654 said:
After sending the CSE, did you receive another email that the documents you provided has been attached to your file?
Hi Anya,

No I haven't received another email saying that the documents I sent have been added to my file. If it comes down to it, I will not let the deadline go by without uploading although I think it is not that safe to fill random info but it's the lesser of two evils I guess and I can include a screen shot of the form that I filled and explain that I had to maybe.

rgainza

Aug 14, 2015
Hi guys!

For the inlands that have been requested to sent the pictures and passport copy or passport itself, depending if VISA is or not required for your country:

how long did it take since you sent the documents to Ottawa until you got them back?

Sent mines on Friday 09, were received following Tuesday, and still get nothing when trying to track the return package.

It seems a stupid concern compared to my other fellows waiting for PPR, bur it is work related.

Please, I really appreciate your answers!

Thank you!

Rocio.