Ontario
Visa Office......
Vegreville / London UK
App. Filed.......
16-02-2005
LANDED..........
26=01=2010
Girlash said:
I'm applied inland. Does anyone have any experience redoing medicals without notice from CIC while applying inland?
Inland applicants have to wait for a request for medical re-examination by CIC before they can go to a DMP.

alpesantezo

Star Member
Sep 19, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Bogota
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13-03-2010
File Transfer...
11-01-2010
Med's Request
16-09-2010
Med's Done....
19-09-2010
Interview........
NO!
Passport Req..
16-09-2010
VISA ISSUED...
28-12-2010
LANDED..........
01-01-2011
MVK said:
Hi Everyone,

My Husband was asked to re-do his medical exam following his interview in Brazil a few weeks ago. He went this past Friday to another city that has a DMP, but there was not enough time to complete the examination (i.e. x-rays and blood tests) - apparently he has to go to a different office to complete these, but they were closed. Does anyone know if getting these exams done is time sensitive once you've started the process? What I mean is... If he needs to wait another two or three weeks before he can return to the city where there is a DMP to complete the rest of the requirements, will there be a problem?

Also, does anyone have any knowledge on how long these tests take to be reviewed and results sent to the consulate? The office in Sao Paulo is holding his passport until all of this is done, and I just want it to go fast... The waiting has been miserable!

Thanks in advance,

MVK

This sounds weird or is a really crappy DMP office... exams don't require more than 24 hours to be done and im telling you this as a doctor in my country and as an immigrant having to take this medicals too.. maybe you should calll the doctor and review if everything is ok with your exams cause that sounds extremly long.. im my cacase the doctor called me next day and review all the exms and put them together on a envelope to be sent to Trinidad and Tobago (don't know why) under my name..