+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Applied on Last week of November for Jan 2020 gather here....

pkapoor

Dec 11, 2019
Got my visa approved on 20 December 3 AM IST.

My timeline:
Applied through SDS online on November 8th.
Biometrics given and updated on November 12th.
Medical Updated on November 18th.
Got correspondence letter on December 20th, 1 AM. And application got approved on December 20th, 3 AM.

Don't worry my friends, if you have good profile and perfect paper work you'll definitely get a visa. It may take some time.
I have everything correct good sop no gap 7.5 bands 75% bcom 95% +2 applied to york university. All fees, gic paid. Applied on 29th nov with upfront medical, biometric on 4th dec, medical updated on 12th dec. what should i do ?

chitrarth236

Dec 3, 2019
I have everything correct good sop no gap 7.5 bands 75% bcom 95% +2 applied to york university. All fees, gic paid. Applied on 29th nov with upfront medical, biometric on 4th dec, medical updated on 12th dec. what should i do ?
What status are they showing in your portal?

parthdhorda

Star Member
Dec 11, 2019
I just got a reply from the WebForm, that they are processing my application and will contact me if they need anything from my end. They are saying the same things that my GCAccount says. So no new update.

chitrarth236

Dec 3, 2019
What's your profile? And did you got any refusal before?
No, I applied for the first time.I got 7 bands in ielts and have 8.52 CGPA in bachelors of computer engineering. I have got admission in University of Victoria,BC and have UK visitor visa and been there a year ago and mentioned that in my application. One major thing is to have strong SOP and you should mention your future vision and why you want to study in whichever university or college you got admitted in. You also need to show some strong reason that why will you leave canada at the end of the study and come back to your home country.

chitrarth236

Dec 3, 2019
In process...
Then i may happen that your application is in queue and waiting to be reviewed. No need to worry in this case. If you have confidence in your profile then you don't need to worry. It took 40 days to process my application under sds online category.

pkapoor

Dec 11, 2019
Then i may happen that your application is in queue and waiting to be reviewed. No need to worry in this case. If you have confidence in your profile then you don't need to worry. It took 40 days to process my application under sds online category.
I need to submit visa approval to my university asap