+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Applied on Last week of November for Jan 2020 gather here....

abinj

Star Member
Dec 14, 2019
I got visa refusal couple of days back with reason

Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of your qualifications, previous studies, employment, level of establishment, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans.
I had 15 backlogs and I assume that might be the reason. How can I figure out exact reason from the above generic statement?

Last edited:

Jaspreetsingh2802

Star Member
Dec 18, 2019
Delhi india
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Nomination.....
JASPREET SINGH
LANDED..........
India
I have everything correct good sop no gap 7.5 bands 75% bcom 95% +2 applied to york university. All fees, gic paid. Applied on 29th nov with upfront medical, biometric on 4th dec, medical updated on 12th dec. what should i do ?
Thats great..hope for the best you will get your visa.
In my case everything was correct excluding my sop. So my visa got refused...

Jaspreetsingh2802

Star Member
Dec 18, 2019
Delhi india
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Nomination.....
JASPREET SINGH
LANDED..........
India
No, I applied for the first time.I got 7 bands in ielts and have 8.52 CGPA in bachelors of computer engineering. I have got admission in University of Victoria,BC and have UK visitor visa and been there a year ago and mentioned that in my application. One major thing is to have strong SOP and you should mention your future vision and why you want to study in whichever university or college you got admitted in. You also need to show some strong reason that why will you leave canada at the end of the study and come back to your home country.
Okay. Hope for the best you will get your visa .. by the way can you share your sop?

Jaspreetsingh2802

Star Member
Dec 18, 2019
Delhi india
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Nomination.....
JASPREET SINGH
LANDED..........
India
I got visa refusal couple of days back with reason

Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of your qualifications, previous studies, employment, level of establishment, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans.
I had 15 backlogs and I assume that might be the reason. How can I figure out exact reason from the above generic statement?
For exact reason you can order caips notes

navjot071994

Dec 13, 2019
web form reply

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

Please be advised that your application has been received and is currently under review. We are unable to confirm, at this time, when a final decision will be made on your application. Processing times may vary due to the volume of applications received and other factors. We will contact you if further information is required to process your application. Please ensure to read the messages in your MyAccount. Failure to submit requested information, could cause further delays and may result in the refusal of your application.

Jaspreetsingh2802

Star Member
Dec 18, 2019
Delhi india
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Nomination.....
JASPREET SINGH
LANDED..........
India
Did they give you any deadline for submitting your study permit?
In my case , my college had given me a deadline for submission of study permit . Due to which they gave me a conditional Letter of Acceptance. i think that's the main reason for refusal

pkapoor

Dec 11, 2019
web form reply

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

Please be advised that your application has been received and is currently under review. We are unable to confirm, at this time, when a final decision will be made on your application. Processing times may vary due to the volume of applications received and other factors. We will contact you if further information is required to process your application. Please ensure to read the messages in your MyAccount. Failure to submit requested information, could cause further delays and may result in the refusal of your application.
When did lodge ur file and webform ?