+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Applied on Last week of November for Jan 2020 gather here....

tiwana89

Star Member
Oct 20, 2018
Any one applied on 1st December or later. I applied on 1st but not get biometric instruction letter yet. Please help me....
I applied on 3 December not get biometric instructions letter too. I contacted ircc by email on Friday...now waiting....you should also send them email. Or webform...my contact 9888146063

Reactions: Ishesh

asmadhuri

Dec 11, 2019
Thnx for the reply. I have applied on 22-Nov and Biometrics was done on 26-Nov and the same day it updated in my profile.but in medical the remark is "You do not need a medical exam" is it was same with you before passing your medical?

I have done my medical exam on 24-Oct and according to my doctor, they sent my report to the Canadian high commission on 2-Nov. my online application complete almost 21 days but still my medical is not updated :(
Same situation. No update on medical. I applied on 23rd nov, biometrics update came on 25th and since then no update. I am going mad waiting for the visa update.

Reactions: MRPB10

abinj

Star Member
Dec 14, 2019
Same situation. No update on medical. I applied on 23rd nov, biometrics update came on 25th and since then no update. I am going mad waiting for the visa update.
How can i check if my biometrics is updated? Does it comes after medical updated notification?