+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Applied on Last week of November for Jan 2020 gather here....

Ishaan9119

Star Member
Nov 10, 2019
hey guys i have a question when i applied for visa back in june(online application) i received an online application tracking number for my application and i could track it on the vfs global tracking site. That application was refused but when i applied on 22nd NOV through SDS i did not receive any tracking number from VFS ?? anyone here that has applied twice ?? did you receive application tracking number too???
You dont need a tracking number because you didnt give your passport this time. That tracking number was for passport

GMP97

Jun 25, 2019
Pakistan, Karachi
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
22-11-2019
Passport Req..
19-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23/12/2019
LANDED..........
25/12/2019
i
You dont need a tracking number because you didnt give your passport this time. That tracking number was for passport
i did not give my passport last time either but still received a tracking number from vfs

Dec 13, 2019
According my experience luck matters....mine was also refused in sds despite meeting the requirements....i didn't know much abt non sds....just be positive and hope for the approval!
I reapplied on 30 nov till today I don't get any information or update ..agent said that file is under process wht does it mean???

navjot071994

Dec 13, 2019
my medical done on 07 oct
i online applied 22 November
My biometrics don 27 November
now my file status is under processing

and my medical status is we are reviewing your medical exam result

i m in tension how many days still waiting

Reactions: MRPB10

abinj

Star Member
Dec 14, 2019
hey guys i have a question when i applied for visa back in june(online application) i received an online application tracking number for my application and i could track it on the vfs global tracking site. That application was refused but when i applied on 22nd NOV through SDS i did not receive any tracking number from VFS ?? anyone here that has applied twice ?? did you receive application tracking number too???
You could link your application to gckey account and track online

abinj

Star Member
Dec 14, 2019
How we can track our application?
My agent said that online application can’t track
My biometric was on 28th nov at vfs ofc chd
Now whn can i get my visa?
You can link your application online using gckey account and track directly

simrandhillon

Star Member
Dec 9, 2019
I reapplied on 30 nov till today I don't get any information or update ..agent said that file is under process wht does it mean???
It means that ircc has started processing ur application....u r close to the decision! U may get the rslts till 18dec....(not sure bcz u r application is lodged in non sds)

Cs2802

Oct 17, 2019
It means that ircc has started processing ur application....u r close to the decision! U may get the rslts till 18dec....(not sure bcz u r application is lodged in non sds)
My agent says the same that file is under process. I asked on Thursday and it’s under sds. How long more shall I wait?

babsizkil

Dec 18, 2016
I will like to contribute to this thread. I hope my little advice help here. I have applied and got student visas/study permits for more than 50 international students from Africa. Also, ample numbers of visitor visas. My trick is simple and legitimate. I advice and choose programs that are of international recognition and not offer in applicants countries. Even when they are offer in their countries, some are not accredited. Also, I sometimes align students programs of choice with family background. What do I mean, if a student has one parent who owned a chain stores, it will be reasonable to study marketing and supply, International business management, global business, Business and IT,...since the student can change program once enrolled with the institutions.

abinj

Star Member
Dec 14, 2019
my medical done on 07 oct
i online applied 22 November
My biometrics don 27 November
now my file status is under processing

and my medical status is we are reviewing your medical exam result

i m in tension how many days still waiting
I applied on Nov 26 non SDS banglore vfs. Medical passed on 28th. No other updates till now. No idea how long we have to wait for the decision

Pretty Franca

Star Member
Oct 23, 2019
I will like to contribute to this thread. I hope my little advice help here. I have applied and got student visas/study permits for more than 50 international students from Africa. Also, ample numbers of visitor visas. My trick is simple and legitimate. I advice and choose programs that are of international recognition and not offer in applicants countries. Even when they are offer in their countries, some are not accredited. Also, I sometimes align students programs of choice with family background. What do I mean, if a student has one parent who owned a chain stores, it will be reasonable to study marketing and supply, International business management, global business, Business and IT,...since the student can change program once enrolled with the institutions.
How do you mean
Explain more