+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Applied on Last week of November for Jan 2020 gather here....

Shlokwow

Star Member
Sep 21, 2019
Can someone answer pls.! Same question.. sitting desperately for some kind.of updates in my application status :-(
Don't worry. I know it's hard to have patience. But get this point straight: if the process is taking longer, then the chances are that your app may be approved.

Saying this on the ground that my visa got rejected in just 13 days of application. Where else one of my friend's processing took 30 days on exact,But she got approved.

So, worry only if it comes too soon!

Best of luck.

Shlokwow

Star Member
Sep 21, 2019
Well!
Hey guys, I applied under add for 3rd time, hiring an ircc certified lawyer.
Got rejection on the common ground : Not bona fide student!
Caips Reason: low average scholastic history. (10: 71%, 12:70%, BE mech: 7.29 CGPA) IELTS (7 no less then 6)
Glitch: got 21 backlogs in BE, but the sop writer if consultant, didn't justified them in the first attempt.

I did the process by myself on 28th Nov, as the previous consultant (would love to share name if asked) disowned my application (as I hired a lawyer after 2 rejections).

So, Any companions for the same date of?

nishantmalik

Dec 5, 2019
Well!
Hey guys, I applied under add for 3rd time, hiring an ircc certified lawyer.
Got rejection on the common ground : Not bona fide student!
Caips Reason: low average scholastic history. (10: 71%, 12:70%, BE mech: 7.29 CGPA) IELTS (7 no less then 6)
Glitch: got 21 backlogs in BE, but the sop writer if consultant, didn't justified them in the first attempt.

I did the process by myself on 28th Nov, as the previous consultant (would love to share name if asked) disowned my application (as I hired a lawyer after 2 rejections).

So, Any companions for the same date of?
i Heard from somewhere that backlogs do really matter even my consultant told me that having more than five backlogs weakens your case

Siddharth1377

Dec 5, 2019
Don't worry. I know it's hard to have patience. But get this point straight: if the process is taking longer, then the chances are that your app may be approved.

Saying this on the ground that my visa got rejected in just 13 days of application. Where else one of my friend's processing took 30 days on exact,But she got approved.

So, worry only if it comes too soon!

Best of luck.
It took 17 days for my rejection.. was stuck on background check and eligibility check they on 17th day they gave rejection.. some times they take more than the time we hope for the best
That this thing every one gets approval