+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Applied on Last week of November for Jan 2020 gather here....

Siddharth1377

Dec 5, 2019
M
i Heard from somewhere that backlogs do really matter even my consultant told me that having more than five backlogs weakens your case
my frnd had 15 backlogs, he was accepted in constoga college and got visa for sept 2019 intake.. i dnt think so it really concern visa officer cz backlog must be consider by college in case of giving admission

jaytham sadyan

Jul 20, 2019
Hey everyone !!
Is there anyone who can help me out !!
I was rejected in the earlier july for my september intake this year and the reason was that financial documentation and you will not leave canada at the end !
Then i've decided to reapply as fast as i can and i reapplied sds online for sep intake on 23rd sep as my classes was on 4th october and my agent also talked with college for 15 days extension but the last update i got on 5th october that my medical was passed and got my acknowledgement letter and also completed my background check. And on the same day i received a ghost update too but after that the immigration asks defferal offer letter for jan intake from my college and my agent had submitted on 6th november as they asked it on 28th october i have admitted in acsenda school of management vancouver all i have told is to wait but how much now its 9th of december today its been 2.5 months i dont know why always me ?
My all friends got their decision in 15 days but its all about luck i know
But what i can do now ? I am really depressed i dont want to face rejection second time its been a year when i have passed my 12th .
Can anyone help thanx in advance though !

Shlokwow

Star Member
Sep 21, 2019
i Heard from somewhere that backlogs do really matter even my consultant told me that having more than five backlogs weakens your case
My friend is in Canada NB, with 48 Backlogs 5.7 CGPA, IELTS (6 NO LESS THAN 6). Got visa in 1st trial for Sept 2019 intake. The difference is that his consultant made him properly justify his academic background.

Shlokwow

Star Member
Sep 21, 2019
It took 17 days for my rejection.. was stuck on background check and eligibility check they on 17th day they gave rejection.. some times they take more than the time we hope for the best
That this thing every one gets approval
Yeah you right. We can just have faith and hope for the best.

Prerak.101

Star Member
Apr 7, 2019
I have
Well!
Hey guys, I applied under add for 3rd time, hiring an ircc certified lawyer.
Got rejection on the common ground : Not bona fide student!
Caips Reason: low average scholastic history. (10: 71%, 12:70%, BE mech: 7.29 CGPA) IELTS (7 no less then 6)
Glitch: got 21 backlogs in BE, but the sop writer if consultant, didn't justified them in the first attempt.

I did the process by myself on 28th Nov, as the previous consultant (would love to share name if asked) disowned my application (as I hired a lawyer after 2 rejections).

So, Any companions for the same date of?
applied for 4th time on 2nd dec for jan 2020
Still waiting for the decision