+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Applied on 0ctober for Jan 2020 intake gather here......

Shang Dela Cerna

Star Member
Jun 30, 2019
Hello everybody! Today my visa got approved, I wanna share my timeline:
Non SDS, Paper based application

October 15- Upfront Medical
October 16- Submission of Application and Biometrics (also submitted the passport)
October 16- Biometrics Updated
October 18- Background check completed
October 31- Passed Medical exam
November 6- Got my Correspondence Letter for Biometrics
-Eligibility has been reviewed
November 7- Application was APPROVED!

Good luck on your journey guys!

Meet577

Nov 4, 2019
Intake jan 2020

Rejection reason :
Thank you for your interest in studying in Canada. After careful review of your study permit application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

• Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of: your qualifications, previous studies, missing mark sheets, academic record, level of establishment, language abilities, financial ability, and/or your future prospects and plans.

You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.

-Ssc : 74%. 2014
-Hsc : 76.31%. 2016
-B.com : 54% (November 2016 to July 2019)
-Backlog in b.com: total 10 backlogs across 6 semester (all cleared immediately in subsequent attempt so no year gap)
-ELTS : 6.5 overall (L: 7.5 /R: 6/W: 6/ S:7) (appeared in July 2019)
-Work experience : working as relationship manager (sales) joined in August 2019
-Course Applied : international business management (logistics system) 2 year PGDM
-Visa filled on 18 October and rejected on 31th October

Applied for gcms notes also on 5th November for clarity on the case. Agent is advising to reapply by showing some ties and finances in india and says it is a general rejection.

Please help what to do and what could have gone wrong because I have very short time to reapply

Rhoda Amaka

Feb 21, 2019
Please sir,

I applied on the 15th of October. I checked my timeline yesterday and saw this "we are reviewing the result of your medical examination".
But I didn't upload any medical report.
I did an upfront last year in July, and since it was past 12 months, I didn't upload it. I was even waiting to be invited for my medicals, only to see that they were reviewing already.

Is this possible and normal?

Anyw

Star Member
Jul 5, 2019
Hello everybody! Today my visa got approved, I wanna share my timeline:
Non SDS, Paper based application

October 15- Upfront Medical
October 16- Submission of Application and Biometrics (also submitted the passport)
October 16- Biometrics Updated
October 18- Background check completed
October 31- Passed Medical exam
November 6- Got my Correspondence Letter for Biometrics
-Eligibility has been reviewed
November 7- Application was APPROVED!

Good luck on your journey guys!
Congratulations!

Reactions: Shang Dela Cerna

Sahil313

May 2, 2019
Hey I almost have the same timeline,
Applied on 26th
Biometrics on 29th
medicals on 04th Nov
PPR still awaiting...

Where did your file go to ? Edmonton ? Delhi ?
i dont know brother i Just gave my passport to my consultant. I am in Chandigarh now

Soham Batavia

Oct 7, 2019
My Friend's Timeline :

Timeline SDS -
Application submission - 18th October
Bio metrics appointment - 23rd October
Bio metrics updated - 23rd October
Medicals passed - 25th October
Correspondence letter - 31st Oct
Original passport request - 31st Oct
Passport submitted on - 01st Nov
Visa Received - 05th Nov

Reactions: Draig

Shang Dela Cerna

Star Member
Jun 30, 2019
Hello guys!

I've noticed 99% of visa refusal is because the SOP isn't good or convincing enough, so I'm sharing with you a guide on how to make a good SOP:
  • Introduction: Applicant's background and brief family description
  • Educational background and working experience
  • Interest in the field chosen and reason to study abroad
  • Immediate and long term goals
  • Reasons for deciding to pursue education in Canada and at a particular institution
  • Who will support your studies financially, your relationship to them and reason
  • Ties you have to your home country as your reason to comeback
  • Benefit of Canadian diploma or certificate in your future career
It should be in a letter format addressed to the visa officer. At least 2-3 pages, it must be direct to the point, objective and factual SOP.

HELPFUL TIPS:
  • Include at least 10 job prospects (just search online and print screen) with your application to assure the VO that you have lots of job opportunities in your home country once you go back and it must be related to the program that you have chosen to study in Canada.
  • Never mention or hint in your SOP that you'll be staying in Canada after your study or seek employment there even if you're planning to do so. You have to convince the VO that your sole purpose of going to Canada is to just study.

I hope this helps. Good luck! :)

sandhu_17

Aug 10, 2019
sir I applied on 29 oct but havent got my biometric information letter yet... I am really worried. Is it normal?
Don’t worry i myself got in after 5-6 days and for some applicants it even took like 10 days. So don’t worry i got ppr next to next day after getting biometrics update