+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Applied on 0ctober for Jan 2020 intake gather here......

Gollrokh

Nov 5, 2019
A letter to the embassy where your application is been treated...cos your visa was refused and it was stated there why they refused you...so you need to write letter quote that phrase and confused them you will be returning back to your home country.
Google it you will see sample of letter of appeal for visa refused.
I hope this help.
Thanks for the information

Reactions: toyinsco
Nov 6, 2019
Guys i got rejection after one week in october for jan 2020 and the reason is that i would not leave the country at the end
What should i do now ? Relaunch the same file with changed sop or apply another course in next intake

Sahil313

May 2, 2019
Guys i got rejection after one week in october for jan 2020 and the reason is that i would not leave the country at the end
What should i do now ? Relaunch the same file with changed sop or apply another course in next intake
Just work on your SOP, polish it, once you're done with SOP get it checked by professional. No need to change course.

Best of luck

Nov 6, 2019
Just work on your SOP, polish it, once you're done with SOP get it checked by professional. No need to change course.

Best of luck
Actually i did M sc human genetics in 2017 after that i worked as biology teacher and i also did B ed but the course i opted was early childhood education suggested by counsellor . It could be a reason or not

iamarjunchandra

Star Member
Jun 28, 2019
Category........
Actually i did M sc human genetics in 2017 after that i worked as biology teacher and i also did B ed but the course i opted was early childhood education suggested by counsellor . It could be a reason or not
Ofcourse that is the reason. With a Masters, you applied for early childhood education which no one in there clear mind is going to do.

Nov 6, 2019
Ofcourse that is the reason. With a Masters, you applied for early childhood education which no one in there clear mind is going to do.
Yes may be but they gave the reason that i will not come at thr end as in my sop it was written that after this course i would get career options in canada and other parts of the world. I think i should mention over there that i would return to my country to set up career

Soham Batavia

Oct 7, 2019
Today I finally got my PPR and I submitted my passport to my consultant.
Applied om 26th October
Biometric on 31st October
Medical passed on 4th Nov
6th Nov: Passport request.

Best of luck everyone.
Hey I almost have the same timeline,
Applied on 26th
Biometrics on 29th
medicals on 04th Nov
PPR still awaiting...

Where did your file go to ? Edmonton ? Delhi ?

Draig

Sep 27, 2014
Mumbai,India
Visa Office......
VFS MUMBAI
App. Filed.......
18/19/2019
Med's Done....
17/10/2014
18thOct application submitted
22-biometrics updated
26-Medicals passed
29-We are reviewing your eligibility
No updates so far.
I had refusal in 2014 stating “your previous studies are not in light .... when I had applied for Hospitality diploma after 12th grade.
After that went to UK for one year to study aircraft engineering course closed down after one year due to teachers strike and OFSTED rating.
Presently applied for GBM after my Bachelors in Management studies 2019 with 7.95CGPA.
Any idea why is it taking so long.