+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Applied on 0ctober for Jan 2020 intake gather here......

Humpholito24

Sep 20, 2019
I Applied on 18th sep, 2019
Eligibility review started on 26th Sep, 2019
No response until now.

Do you remember when your background check started and complete? Did u apply for Non SDS in India?

thanks in advance for your reply.
Non SDS yes. I didn't apply from India. I applied from USA. It just showed we are checking your background nothing much. If you order CAIPS, it will definitely show you passed, they don't update it.

Humpholito24

Sep 20, 2019
Thank you for your reply. What is CAIPS means?
It is a notes that shows every step the VO is doing and has every details. You don't need it. Unless you want to see how the process was, feel free to order it. Also when you get rejected, it helps you know why so that next attempt will be successful

Nilay Shah

Jun 25, 2019
My timeline :
5th oct - Applied
9th oct - Biometrics done and updated on same day
15th oct - medical status updated to passed
No update since then. Should i need to worry?

Anna sharma

May 27, 2019
My timeline :
5th oct - Applied
I also have same timeline.
Applied -6th oct
Biometric done and updated-9th oct
Medical passes -11th oct
No update since then.

Bawa010

Jul 21, 2019
I also have same timeline.
Applied -6th oct
Biometric done and updated-9th oct
Medical passes -11th oct
No update since then.
My timeline :
5th oct - Applied
Hi guys,

I have similar timeline as of yours, did any of you apply from Mumbai?

I have friends with the same timeline who applied from Delhi and have received PPR request.

Your reply is very much appreciated. Thankyou.

Nilay Shah

Jun 25, 2019
Hi guys,

I have similar timeline as of yours, did any of you apply from Mumbai?

I have friends with the same timeline who applied from Delhi and have received PPR request.

Your reply is very much appreciated. Thankyou.
Hey buddy, i applied from Mumbai only. I have friends from mumbai itself who had the same timeline and got their visa on 15th whereas my medical only got updated on 15th.

Bawa010

Jul 21, 2019
Hey buddy, i applied from Mumbai only. I have friends from mumbai itself who had the same timeline and got their visa on 15th whereas my medical only got updated on 15th.
My biometrics and medical both got updated on 9th of October and no update since then.

Nilay Shah

Jun 25, 2019
My biometrics and medical both got updated on 9th of October and no update since then.
I guess it depends on the visa officer to which our case has gone to. Our eligibility review has been started but no updates yet means that our case is still in queue to be reviewed. The officer hasn’t even opened our file it seems, coz if he had opened our file then the decision would be quick. So that doesn’t mean that our visa will get rejected. The case hasn’t been reviewed only i suppose.

Bawa010

Jul 21, 2019
I guess it depends on the visa officer to which our case has gone to. Our eligibility review has been started but no updates yet means that our case is still in queue to be reviewed. The officer hasn’t even opened our file it seems, coz if he had opened our file then the decision would be quick. So that doesn’t mean that our visa will get rejected. The case hasn’t been reviewed only i suppose.
Ya I hope they review it soon now, wish you the best too on this. If you can please update me once you get the PPR request.
Also if you don't mind, which college and course are you going for?

Nilay Shah

Jun 25, 2019
Ya I hope they review it soon now, wish you the best too on this. If you can please update me once you get the PPR request.
Also if you don't mind, which college and course are you going for?
Sure bro, even i’m very anxious since all my friends received it and i still haven’t. Will surely update here if I receive any progress on my file.
I’m going for Marketing Management course at Centennial College. What about you?

Reactions: rimmoh

Bawa010

Jul 21, 2019
Sure bro, even i’m very anxious since all my friends received it and i still haven’t. Will surely update here if I receive any progress on my file.
I’m going for Marketing Management course at Centennial College. What about you?
Supply Chain Management at Seneca.