+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Applied on 0ctober for Jan 2020 intake gather here......

Mudsraut

Dec 9, 2017
Hi there,
My wife applied under SDS program & we applied self. We followed all the procedures.
My wife has applied for Student Visa application under SDS scheme[ 1 yr Mobile Development Course in George Brown College]- under which Myself & my 2 yr Old son also applied in single application.

We have furnished all the requested documents, GIC bank Details[17000 CAD for Couple & 1 child], 1 yr Application Fee in George Brown College, Return Ticket[ONLY MYSELF] from Toronto to India after 1 yr, SOP, Passport notarized copy, Marriage Certificate & College Acceptance Letter for JAN-2020 intake.

Unfortunately, our Visa got rejected for the reason, that we will not leave Canada after Course Completion.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

I am thinking to re apply.
Please help me understand where i went wrong.

After i COnsulted CANAM consultant, they told me that its a PURE PR file , not any student VISA file. They told me that i made a mistake by applying for all 3 applicant at same time.

I am not convinced, because the govt of Canada has the made this option , where in even Student can bring spouse with open work permit to Canada.

Please advise!..

Draig

Sep 27, 2014
Mumbai,India
Visa Office......
VFS MUMBAI
App. Filed.......
18/19/2019
Med's Done....
17/10/2014
Hi there,
My wife applied under SDS program & we applied self. We followed all the procedures.
My wife has applied for Student Visa application under SDS scheme[ 1 yr Mobile Development Course in George Brown College]- under which Myself & my 2 yr Old son also applied in single application.

We have furnished all the requested documents, GIC bank Details[17000 CAD for Couple & 1 child], 1 yr Application Fee in George Brown College, Return Ticket[ONLY MYSELF] from Toronto to India after 1 yr, SOP, Passport notarized copy, Marriage Certificate & College Acceptance Letter for JAN-2020 intake.

Unfortunately, our Visa got rejected for the reason, that we will not leave Canada after Course Completion.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

I am thinking to re apply.
Please help me understand where i went wrong.

After i COnsulted CANAM consultant, they told me that its a PURE PR file , not any student VISA file. They told me that i made a mistake by applying for all 3 applicant at same time.

I am not convinced, because the govt of Canada has the made this option , where in even Student can bring spouse with open work permit to Canada.

Please advise!..
They also provide options for students to reside permanently in their country under CEC but refuse permits saying they won’t leave the country ...

Reactions: Mudsraut

Draig

Sep 27, 2014
Mumbai,India
Visa Office......
VFS MUMBAI
App. Filed.......
18/19/2019
Med's Done....
17/10/2014
Has anyone applied under SDS from
Mumbai what’s the present processing time..