+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Applied on 0ctober for Jan 2020 intake gather here......

Sunil Vaghani

Star Member
Jul 2, 2019
Category........
Hello all i applied today for Jan 2020 intake........

Last month was like super September as most of student got visa in 4-5 days (some got even in 1 days). Let's see how October will be.........request all of you to please keep sharing your timelines.......

Reactions: Sahil313

sidhuripudaman

Star Member
Sep 4, 2019
Application date: 25th September
Biometrics instruction letter: 26 September
Biometrics given: 30th September
Medical exam (upfront): 1st October passed

Got a ghost update on 2nd October, when should I expect the final decision to be made?

Reactions: Vedant46

Sajid643

Star Member
Sep 6, 2019
Guys if already have a degree can I apply for degree course again ...with good SOP .what's the chances of getting visa

sidhuripudaman

Star Member
Sep 4, 2019
Guys if already have a degree can I apply for degree course again ...with good SOP .what's the chances of getting visa
There is no point in doing that! And most probably your Visa would be rejected, there might be a small chance with a strong SOP but it would still be quite risky. Instead I suggest you go for either masters or post graduation diploma

aryansood89

Star Member
Jan 17, 2019
Toronto
LANDED..........
12-12-2019

Got a ghost update on 2nd October, when should I expect the final decision to be made?
Review starts after biometrics after submission
And can take upto 4wks

prasad003

Star Member
Jul 14, 2019
I applied for sept intake but doesn't got visa due to medical furtherance know let see if I get or not I am still waiting for refund from my college and have to again apply

Sunil Vaghani

Star Member
Jul 2, 2019
Category........

At what time you gave your Biometric and at what time on next day medical got updated. I gave Biometric at 1.20 afternoon yesterday and same day updated in portal but no medical updated yet today

Sajid643

Star Member
Sep 6, 2019
There is no point in doing that! And most probably your Visa would be rejected, there might be a small chance with a strong SOP but it would still be quite risky. Instead I suggest you go for either masters or post graduation diploma
But bro I know so many friends with degree and again applied for degree and they have got it...

Reactions: Gs98195