+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

This is my interview letter

cindni01

May 4, 2018
yeah, i think reading the contents of letter, it seems like interview where they gonna ask you some questions regarding your relationship, so consider it kind of relationship interview.i And, prepare well. Sometimes, we have seen they do telephonic relationship interview even ,so CIC cannot be considered very reliable in terms of how are they approaching you like in your case (their language). Also, We hired lawyer and he told us not to go for long trip in case we want to leave country while our application was in process. He told us max 3 weeks. But I think, it also does matter at what point of application you left the country and your reason for trip. If you can give reason it was something urgent, that couldn't wait . I don't recommend you to lie, just be honest and explain it in best possible way and they are also after all human, who have sound mind and capable of understanding.So, you will be fine. I can just wish you all the best. Blessings.
I have stayed for 4weeks out of the country. When i reach immigration they just ask the usual questions they would ask anyone(citizen, pr, visitor etc). I was even travelling with a friend who was a citizen and they interrogated her and brought her into another room. So it really doesn't matter your status at the end of the day as long as your papers are valid.

Reactions: KBsandhu

tiarachel85

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have stayed for 4weeks out of the country. When i reach immigration they just ask the usual questions they would ask anyone(citizen, pr, visitor etc). I was even travelling with a friend who was a citizen and they interrogated her and brought her into another room. So it really doesn't matter your status at the end of the day as long as your papers are valid.
Cent percent true

KBsandhu

Jun 7, 2018
yeah, may be it is so, but I am just telling what our lawyer told us. Never went out of country when file was in process, so don't really know. I am just saying, its always better to be ready for all type of questions. In case they ask why you went for 4 weeks.

Reactions: cindni01

cindni01

May 4, 2018
yeah, may be it is so, but I am just telling what our lawyer told us. Never went out of country when file was in process, so don't really know. I am just saying, its always better to be ready for all type of questions. In case they ask why you went for 4 weeks.
The reason behind what you went for cannot make you inadmissible. Just think about it someone could be going for a vacay and someone else could be going for a funeral. It all comes down to your documents, criminality and if you have done any illegal activities(working illegal, violated the terms of a permit, etc). If a person knows that they have done no such thing and your travel documents are up to date then i would say its fine. If you call cic or even go on their website the info is provided.

cindni01

May 4, 2018
My spouse works at the airport and he even asked officers and they said the same thing because i was paranoid by reading what others said in the forum. When i called cic for myself and heard it from their own mouth my opinion changed immediately.

Reactions: KBsandhu

KBsandhu

Jun 7, 2018
My spouse works at the airport and he even asked officers and they said the same thing because i was paranoid by reading what others said in the forum. When i called cic for myself and heard it from their own mouth my opinion changed immediately.
well, if your husband works at airport, then you know better for sure. :) May be its just a myth, i know its not mentioned anywhere on the CiC but trust me , lawyers always suggest the same thing not to leave the country when file is in process.

Reactions: cindni01

zoya_99

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2015
Got GcMs notes yesterday night & it says under eligibility

‘SPR SECONDARY REVIEW REQUIRED’

What it means? Most probably they’ll invite for interview?

Thanks

tiarachel85

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You are just acting like you are the first person got interview
Please if there is nothing wrong with your file and you are honest with CIC then WHY SO STRESSED ?
Take it easy and make it done please
Please see your PM

Thanks

starnaenae

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
March 1 2017
Doc's Request.
March 27, 2017, July 10, 2017
AOR Received.
AOR 1:March 17 2017 AOR 2: May 10, 2017
File Transfer...
April 8, 2017
Med's Request
Upfront - PASSED
Med's Done....
December 12 2016
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
March 5, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
March 13, 2018
LANDED..........
April 30, 2018

starnaenae

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
March 1 2017
Doc's Request.
March 27, 2017, July 10, 2017
AOR Received.
AOR 1:March 17 2017 AOR 2: May 10, 2017
File Transfer...
April 8, 2017
Med's Request
Upfront - PASSED
Med's Done....
December 12 2016
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
March 5, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
March 13, 2018
LANDED..........
April 30, 2018
Couple days ago no one believed her and all of us were rude and unkind and now everyone wants to know what happened to her file
I feel bad for all of us we should respect all members
Thanks again hope we all get our destination soon
no one was being rude.. .and i certainly never said i didnt believe her.. the issue was the CONSTANT questions of the TEENIEST details and not accepting ANYONES answer.. without having ANY information as to why there was so much concern... so yes, naturally i am curious as to what the outcome was..

tiarachel85

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Couple days ago no one believed her and all of us were rude and unkind and now everyone wants to know what happened to her file
It's so true

All the best to you.

tiarachel85

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Did you hear anything from ircc?