+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Think positive - especially for those with NOCs not on the list.

ahmadtajwer

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2009
Aurora
Nice post there, a light of hope for those who thought, they are completely out of it. Think positive. Great thinking there.

@ Hunker, congrats mate, saw your signature, you received visas yesterday, congrats

rupeshhari

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2008 to CIO
Doc's Request.
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Feb 2009 from VO
IELTS Request
Didn't do IELTS.
File Transfer...
Not transfered to regional office.
Med's Request
July 2010 with RPRF and another PCC.
Med's Done....
Meds - September 2010. PCC - Late Oct 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Early November 2010
VISA ISSUED...
December 2010 - Exactly days shy of 2 years since I sent in my application to CIO.
LANDED..........
Thanks guys. I hope everyone gets their visa soon.

sr786

Jun 19, 2010
really very encouraging words to all those who failed it. i know how i felt when the changes were in effect after sending the initial pack and it arrived just two days late. just getting the pack back was disheartening after seeing to precision so much! but didnt give up hope coz i have studied about australia immigration since my sister in law immigrated in 2006... so is very sound in it i must say.. but given the changes, mess and duration of the system i thought canada would be a better option. well as it didnt work out... my husband and i didnt want to giveup...we decided that we would look for a job in canada and at the same time give a try to australia as well again as the new changes are more favourable to us.

so guys dont give up or get disheartened just look into options that best suits u and your family. if not this then there are others and sometimes those options could be better than you thought! just spend your time researching rather than fretting or moping about what you missed, every day, hour or minute is precious in this fast changing world. soo guys get back on track and get going!

i am sure all of you who missed the bus will catch another that turns out be much better in quality !!

All the best!