waived
Passport Req..
september 6th 2013, cic received on sept 10th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
05/09/2013
LANDED..........
November 2nd, 2013
kushari said:
Sorry but this is not a general PR forum, this is a specific sub forum for CEC. Just because he applied via CEC doesn't make it a valid thread. So again you're wrong.
agree with u kushari 8) 8)

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
Gear down guys! :) It's sunny out, we all have different opinions about this particular thread and we all like different food, still
we usually get along well. Enjoy the sun and let it be :)

jsm0085

Champion Member
Feb 26, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kushari said:
Sorry but this is not a general PR forum, this is a specific sub forum for CEC. Just because he applied via CEC doesn't make it a valid thread. So again you're wrong.
It doesn't need to be a general PR forum, it's a forum.

As I've already said, it's a little random, but it doesn't mean it has no place on this discussion forum. Fraud of any kind has a place on this forum as it results in application delays. The same way that the strikes that has been occurring, which have delayed processing, also have a place on this forum.

I don't know what makes you think you have the right to tell me I'm wrong when all I'm doing is saying the OP has a right to post on this forum? If you don't like the thread, then feel free not to comment... But don't tell others what they can and cannot do. It's a community; people will and will continue to discuss what they feel to be relevant. If you don't like it, feel free not to participate in the discussion.

kushari

Oct 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-10-2012
AOR Received.
30-11-2012
IELTS Request
22-06-2012
Med's Request
12-12-2013
Med's Done....
18-12-2013
Passport Req..
19-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
24/03/2014
LANDED..........
27/03/2014
jsm0085 said:
It doesn't need to be a general PR forum, it's a forum.

As I've already said, it's a little random, but it doesn't mean it has no place on this discussion forum. Fraud of any kind has a place on this forum as it results in application delays. The same way that the strikes that has been occurring, which have delayed processing, also have a place on this forum.

I don't know what makes you think you have the right to tell me I'm wrong when all I'm doing is saying the OP has a right to post on this forum? If you don't like the thread, then feel free not to comment... But don't tell others what they can and cannot do. It's a community; people will and will continue to discuss what they feel to be relevant. If you don't like it, feel free not to participate in the discussion.
The forum is organized for a reason, to keep it organized. I've been on forums for a long time they have sections for a reason. They will usually have a general sub forum for things like this. By your opinion I can post about how I like French fries in here. That's my right according to you. However it has nothing to do with CEC and I would probably told not to post things like that here. And like I said before there are many forms of immigration so this doesn't pertain to CEC only. Finally what's his thought on investor PR applicants? Because by having this method is a straight up acknowledgement by the government that they just want the money. Not many can do it, but those who can do. Should he be mad because they have more money? No.

jsm0085

Champion Member
Feb 26, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kushari said:
The forum is organized for a reason, to keep it organized. I've been on forums for a long time they have sections for a reason. They will usually have a general sub forum for things like this. By your opinion I can post about how I like French fries in here. That's my right according to you. However it has nothing to do with CEC and I would probably told not to post things like that here. And like I said before there are many forms of immigration so this doesn't pertain to CEC only. Finally what's his thought on investor PR applicants? Because by having this method is a straight up acknowledgement by the government that they just want the money. Not many can do it, but those who can do. Should he be mad because they have more money? No.
I understand how fraud impacts CEC applications. Can you explain what kind of impact french fries would have on a CEC application? If their is a connection - by all means discuss it !

ujbaby

Champion Member
May 21, 2011
toronto,on
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/08/2012. Sydney received on 17/08/12
AOR Received.
september 8th 2012
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
Aug-07-2013
Med's Done....
Aug-22-2013, dependents 28-08-13
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
september 6th 2013, cic received on sept 10th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
05/09/2013
LANDED..........
November 2nd, 2013
jsm0085 said:
I understand how fraud impacts CEC applications. Can you explain what kind of impact french fries would have on a CEC application? If their is a connection - by all means discuss it !
u should answer ur own question cos I guess this is why we are arguing.this is totally out of point

cec4111

Star Member
Nov 28, 2012
Visa Office......
Calgary
jsm0085 said:
+1. The OP message is just FYI, it shouldn't be taken too personal.

kushari

Oct 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-10-2012
AOR Received.
30-11-2012
IELTS Request
22-06-2012
Med's Request
12-12-2013
Med's Done....
18-12-2013
Passport Req..
19-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
24/03/2014
LANDED..........
27/03/2014
ujbaby said:
u should answer ur own question cos I guess this is why we are arguing
Yes I like French fries, and sometimes poutine too lol.

Hopefulagain

Apr 20, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hang on.....when is this about who is right or who is wrong? This is not an examination where we are going to be judged on how many "right" posts we posted and, BTW who has the right here to decide what is a relevant post or not.

I again believe that everybody has the RIGHT to post what they feel is relevant - you and I may not agree and, we have the right to disagree - but we dont have the right to tell anyone what they can or cannot post.

And this forum is DEFINITELY not about people deciding who is right and who is wrong. If I dont like or agree with a post, I ignore it and move to a different one. I dont have to prove to all the people in this forum that my opinion is the only opinion thats relevant or important.

So, please, take a deep breath and RELAX. Its not about you, me or even OHKIDDA - Live, and let Live

jsm0085

Champion Member
Feb 26, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ujbaby said:
u should answer ur own question cos I guess this is why we are arguing
What kind of response is that ujbaby? I wasn't the one who suggested discussing french fries?

I hope you all appreciate that by telling this OP that he can't post and trying to insist that i'm wrong in providing him with any support - your simply acting like bullies and I don't really understand the justification or need for this kind of behaviour? It's incredibly bad form.

If the OP has posted this in a general immigration form I wouldn't have read it. As he is a CEC applicant, I stand by the fact that I think he should be allowed to post without having a group of adults attack it. Again, bad bad form.

kushari

Oct 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-10-2012
AOR Received.
30-11-2012
IELTS Request
22-06-2012
Med's Request
12-12-2013
Med's Done....
18-12-2013
Passport Req..
19-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
24/03/2014
LANDED..........
27/03/2014
jsm0085 said:
Well that's the thing, other people commit fraud, won't directly affect his application if he did everything correctly. So I hope that lets you see what we were saying from the beginning.

jsm0085

Champion Member
Feb 26, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hopefulagain said:
Hang on.....when is this about who is right or who is wrong? This is not an examination where we are going to be judged on how many "right" posts we posted and, BTW who has the right here to decide what is a relevant post or not.

I again believe that everybody has the RIGHT to post what they feel is relevant - you and I may not agree and, we have the right to disagree - but we dont have the right to tell anyone what they can or cannot post.

And this forum is DEFINITELY not about people deciding who is right and who is wrong. If I dont like or agree with a post, I ignore it and move to a different one. I dont have to prove to all the people in this forum that my opinion is the only opinion thats relevant or important.

So, please, take a deep breath and RELAX. Its not about you, me or even OHKIDDA - Live, and let Live
Agreed. +1

Hopefulagain

Apr 20, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jsm0085 said:
What kind of response is that ujbaby? I wasn't the one who suggested discussing french fries?

I hope you all appreciate that by telling this OP that he can't post and trying to insist that i'm wrong in providing him with any support - your simply acting like bullies and I don't really understand the justification or need for this kind of behaviour? It's incredibly bad form.

If the OP has posted this in a general immigration form I wouldn't have read it. As he is a CEC applicant, I stand by the fact that I think he should be allowed to post without having a group of adults attack it. Again, bad bad form.
TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU JSM0085

jsm0085

Champion Member
Feb 26, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kushari said:
Well that's the thing, other people commit fraud, won't directly affect his application if he did everything correctly. So I hope that lets you see what we were saying from the beginning.
Incorrect. That was exactly my point.

Fraud has an impact on all of our applications. Because of the levels of fraud that take place, our applications are subject to far more scrutiny now than they would have been previously - which results in processing delays. It wont hurt anyone to bear this in mind...