+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

There appears to be a system error in your EOI profile with the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP),

PR canada

May 7, 2021
Hello Friends, can someone look into the content below and explain me. i have received this mail form SINP.

(There appears to be a system error in your EOI profile with the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP), which requires you to resubmit your profile to ensure that you are eligible for the SINP. You will need to cancel your EOI and re-submit a new EOI.

Please note that if you do not resubmit your EOI by 12:00 am July 7, 2022, you may receive an invitation to apply, however you may not be eligible for the SINP. If you decide to apply and you are not eligible, the application fee is not refundable. The next Invitation to Apply will take place on July 7, 2022. You are being given notice of this EOI selection in order to give you sufficient time to resubmit your EOI.

If you do not re-submit your EOI before 90 days, your EOI will be cancelled for you, and you can submit a new EOI at any time if you are eligible. Please review the document titled, “How do I create an EOI Profile?” at https://publications.saskatchewan.ca/api/v1/products/90290/formats/107132/download to learn how to cancel and/or resubmit your EOI. )

Phoon

Jul 5, 2022
Hello Friends, can someone look into the content below and explain me. i have received this mail form SINP.

(There appears to be a system error in your EOI profile with the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP), which requires you to resubmit your profile to ensure that you are eligible for the SINP. You will need to cancel your EOI and re-submit a new EOI.

Please note that if you do not resubmit your EOI by 12:00 am July 7, 2022, you may receive an invitation to apply, however you may not be eligible for the SINP. If you decide to apply and you are not eligible, the application fee is not refundable. The next Invitation to Apply will take place on July 7, 2022. You are being given notice of this EOI selection in order to give you sufficient time to resubmit your EOI.

If you do not re-submit your EOI before 90 days, your EOI will be cancelled for you, and you can submit a new EOI at any time if you are eligible. Please review the document titled, “How do I create an EOI Profile?” at https://publications.saskatchewan.ca/api/v1/products/90290/formats/107132/download to learn how to cancel and/or resubmit your EOI. )
I got same an hour ago. No idea what it means, but I have re-submitted the EOI as guided :)

applicant2022

Jul 6, 2022
The exact email received. So does this mean our EOI is selected but has some system error (text in blue) or they are talking in general about EOI selection to be held on July 7 and sent to all applicants in the pool?

Phoon

Jul 5, 2022
The exact email received. So does this mean our EOI is selected but has some system error (text in blue) or they are talking in general about EOI selection to be held on July 7 and sent to all applicants in the pool?

Lol, no idea. I also wonder if everyone in the pool received the same...