+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

The Pharmacy Examining Board of Canada or PEBC VS WES

Hardy123

Jan 28, 2020
Hi I have 4+2 masters pharmacy degree in India. Now can I go for PEBC documents evaluation and on its basis am I eligible for express entry if I can manage enough points in proffessional degree.

And moreover If I am eligible then can I show my highest education as Masters in Pharmacy after ITA? (I mean any ECA required if I indicate my degree as masters because PEBC evaluates only bachelors).

Simardeep7

Jun 26, 2019
Ludhiana
I have only worked as a lab technician NOC 2211 for two years. I have Diploma in chemical lab tech from Canada and bachelor of pharmacy from India. I got points for professional degree for being pharmacist (not by exp by education) and work exp points for NOC 2211. They dont have to be same
Mine is the same case. Although my NOC is 4021. Should i go for professional or master degree profile ?

renuamu

Mar 9, 2020
is Bpharma from indian university equivalent to professional degree in canada.
I had done evaluation through WES but they have not considered it under professional Degree.
If i do my evaluation through PBEC , is there a chance i get the equivalency.

Kianna lmw

Mar 18, 2020
Hey guys,
Question, if you submit your applications and documents for the evaluation exam and document evaluation on time before the deadline but your transcript to be sent from your University arrived later. Do you stand a chance in writing the exam at all for that sitting?

heynellyy

Aug 12, 2020
This isn't necessarily true.
WES will give you the same points cos it's still a Pharmacy degree. The only difference will be that when it's time to practice you will have to restart the whole process with PEBC again.
Hello. Just a quick questions, so WES will evaluate BS Pharmacy as Professional Degree even if you are not working as a pharmacist? I am a pharmacy instructor. I need my degree to work as an instructor.

Binay5

Nov 3, 2020
1.You mean Local Licence authority statement?
If you are registered in your country you can request your country Pharmacy council/board. If you haven't registered anywhere. Then you need to submit an legal affidavit notarized by public notary. Let me know if you need format of this self declared "No licence statement" text.

2. If it is license statement, then it should be directely sent to PEBC by registered pharmacy council/board. If it is self declared "No Licence Statement", then you can send it along with you application form, ECA form in same courier.
Hii Shawn, Could you please help me with the format of self declared "No Licence statement". You can mail me at guptabinay04@gmail.com. Thank You.

aayeshu17

Dec 21, 2020
hi i have done PEBC evaluation for my 4 years bachelor degree in pharmacy and ECA report result shows Bachelor of science in pharmacy.
Can anybody tell me how many points i will get for my pr with this report.

Aham.F

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018
Riyadh, KSA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
12-05-2020
Med's Done....
16-07-2020
Passport Req..
17-05-2022
LANDED..........
10-07-2022
hi i have done PEBC evaluation for my 4 years bachelor degree in pharmacy and ECA report result shows Bachelor of science in pharmacy.
Can anybody tell me how many points i will get for my pr with this report.
If you have a work experience in hospital or community pharmacy, for express entry you will be given points equivalent to a Masters degree, even if pebc has evaluated it as a bachelors degree.

Aham.F

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018
Riyadh, KSA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
12-05-2020
Med's Done....
16-07-2020
Passport Req..
17-05-2022
LANDED..........
10-07-2022
Thats great. You will get 135 points equivalent to those with a Masters degree.

Aham.F

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018
Riyadh, KSA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
12-05-2020
Med's Done....
16-07-2020
Passport Req..
17-05-2022
LANDED..........
10-07-2022
the experience is retail pharmacist. is it ok?
Yes. This is considered as regulated profession which requires license to practice in Canada or any other country. So for regulated professions with a bachelors degree ECA the crs scoring is equivalent to masters.

Sohal dhagiya

Dec 8, 2018
Hello sir, I have done B.pharm in India and I am applying in express entry for PR, So my question is that does my degree count as professional degree or bachelor degree in ee profiling.

Aham.F

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018
Riyadh, KSA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
12-05-2020
Med's Done....
16-07-2020
Passport Req..
17-05-2022
LANDED..........
10-07-2022
Hello sir, I have done B.pharm in India and I am applying in express entry for PR, So my question is that does my degree count as professional degree or bachelor degree in ee profiling.
Professional degree equivalent to Masters degree score