+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

The longggg overdue 2014 PER waiting club

FusionEric

Jan 21, 2015
DoubleS said:
Hello SKguy, if you open this spreadsheet, there is a whole sheet dedicated to abbreviations : FSWP 2014 Spreadsheet http://tinyurl.com/FSW14-Spreadsheet
I hope this helps.
Don't give up just yet, wait for a response from CIC. Have you called and asked for your status update recently?
i checked the status. it is just in process. my points will fall under 67. i am dead...

tbaba

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/11/2014
Nomination.....
PER 12/03/2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
01-04-2015
Med's Request
24-07-2015
Med's Done....
27-07-2015
Interview........
Telephone interview on 25/02/2016
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2016
LANDED..........
28-05-2016
FusionEric said:
i checked the status. it is just in process. my points will fall under 67. i am dead...
why did you say your point will fall under 67?

FusionEric

Jan 21, 2015
tbaba said:
why did you say your point will fall under 67?
i have two working expeeience.

consultant just list the first one (the primary noc one)in imm0008_3e with a noc. but they put my 2nd one into personal history section. cic will only calculate the point for 1st job...

tbaba

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/11/2014
Nomination.....
PER 12/03/2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
01-04-2015
Med's Request
24-07-2015
Med's Done....
27-07-2015
Interview........
Telephone interview on 25/02/2016
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2016
LANDED..........
28-05-2016
FusionEric said:
i have two working expeeience.

consultant just list the first one (the primary noc one)in imm0008_3e with a noc. but they put my 2nd one into personal history section. cic will only calculate the point for 1st job...
did you submit reference letter for the two

sheena1983

Star Member
Nov 8, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2014
Nomination.....
PER 03-03-2015
AOR Received.
16-04-2015
IELTS Request
sent with app.
File Transfer...
16-04-2015 (SLU 22-05-2015)
Med's Request
06-08-2015 (meds + RPRF)
Med's Done....
12-08-2015(No TLU yet)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
01/10/2015
VISA ISSUED...
07/10/2015 - eeehaaaaa
LANDED..........
planning planning n lots of planning going on
Hello everyone...

Yes I did got the PER on 3rd March 2015

App filed - 15 dec (Per CIC)
DD charged - 5th Feb
PER email - 3rd march..

am very happy :)

all the very best to all of you....

DoubleS

Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 5, 2014
Doc's Request.
CCC Jan 8, 2015
LANDED..........
Currently in Canada
sheena1983 said:
Hello everyone...

Yes I did got the PER on 3rd March 2015

App filed - 15 dec (Per CIC)
DD charged - 5th Feb
PER email - 3rd march..

am very happy :)

all the very best to all of you....
CONGRATS Sheena!!!
Thanks for your kind wish. All the best for the rest of your application process.

SS

princesa

Nov 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
MLA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2014
Nomination.....
27-02-2015
FusionEric said:
Yes, I did. Two reference and two working contract....
I don't think they will not count that as long as it falls under the same noc. i as well submitted my previous work experiences as it falls under the same noc. I believed that cic counted it. Just got my per last feb.27 and i am dec.10 applicant.

DoubleS

Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 5, 2014
Doc's Request.
CCC Jan 8, 2015
LANDED..........
Currently in Canada
FusionEric said:
Yes, I did. Two reference and two working contract....
I think you should remain hopeful. It does seem that this was an error on the part of your consultant, but until you receive a response from CIC you should remain positive. They might see it as an oversight, given that you provided two references and contracts.

All the best, and I hope you will receive positive word from CIC soon.

SS

G333

Feb 21, 2015
Guys got my application package back..! :mad:

I fail to understand the reason mentioned on the letter...!

This is the second time my package got returned mentioning that it was incomplete...!!!

1st time my package was returned as my overall work experience did not match with the list of Job duties under the applied NOC

Took the courage and applied again, CC got charged so was hoping for positive response.. but... it got returned again :(

This time, According to the letter, CIC case officer was not convinced that I had one full year of continuous work exp under my NOC..!

I was due for completion of my 1 year in my current job on 16th Sept, 2014 (Overall exp - 3.6 yrs)
The documents submitted while sending the package had the bonified letter and list of job duties from my employer
dated 6th Sept, 2014 mentioning till date.

If CIC case officer really wanted to verify the same, they should have raised a query rather
than just sending the application back on these lines..??? I would have provided them with a fresh document from
my employer as I'm still working there...!

Would be great if someone could help me on the below lines,

- Does the candidate's data gets stored in CIC database considering the UCI number remains the same throughout the
life cycle of the applicant, irrespective of number of cases one applies

- Will the instances which happened to me, affect / hamper my chances if I apply into Express Entry again..?

- Should I continue to apply in same NOC or should I change my NOC, as I have previous exp into more of sales and less of marketing

Timelines
#1st application
NOC - 1123
App recvd - 7th May, 2014
CC charged - No
ECAS live - No
App returned - Aug 8th, 2014

#2nd application
NOC - 1123
App recvd - 19th Sept, 2014
CC charged - Yes, 10th Dec, 2014
ECAS live - Yes
App returned - 8th Jan, 2014, Recvd in Feb

Would appreciate your help and guidance.. AS IM NOT READY TO GIVE UP...! and Shall apply again until I get a PR..!

DoubleS

Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 5, 2014
Doc's Request.
CCC Jan 8, 2015
LANDED..........
Currently in Canada
G333 said:
Guys got my application package back..! :mad:

I fail to understand the reason mentioned on the letter...!

This is the second time my package got returned mentioning that it was incomplete...!!!

1st time my package was returned as my overall work experience did not match with the list of Job duties under the applied NOC

Took the courage and applied again, CC got charged so was hoping for positive response.. but... it got returned again :(

This time, According to the letter, CIC case officer was not convinced that I had one full year of continuous work exp under my NOC..!

I was due for completion of my 1 year in my current job on 16th Sept, 2014 (Overall exp - 3.6 yrs)
The documents submitted while sending the package had the bonified letter and list of job duties from my employer
dated 6th Sept, 2014 mentioning till date.

If CIC case officer really wanted to verify the same, they should have raised a query rather
than just sending the application back on these lines..??? I would have provided them with a fresh document from
my employer as I'm still working there...!

Would be great if someone could help me on the below lines,

- Does the candidate's data gets stored in CIC database considering the UCI number remains the same throughout the
life cycle of the applicant, irrespective of number of cases one applies

- Will the instances which happened to me, affect / hamper my chances if I apply into Express Entry again..?

- Should I continue to apply in same NOC or should I change my NOC, as I have previous exp into more of sales and less of marketing

Timelines
#1st application
NOC - 1123
App recvd - 7th May, 2014
CC charged - No
ECAS live - No
App returned - Aug 8th, 2014

#2nd application
NOC - 1123
App recvd - 19th Sept, 2014
CC charged - Yes, 10th Dec, 2014
ECAS live - Yes
App returned - 8th Jan, 2014, Recvd in Feb

Would appreciate your help and guidance.. AS IM NOT READY TO GIVE UP...! and Shall apply again until I get a PR..!
I'm so sorry to hear this G333. This is really unfortunate that it seems you missed out by a few days in terms of your work experience. Please remain positive. If you have not already done so, create your EE profile and I hope you will receive an ITA soon. Your UCI number will remain the same, and your other applications will not impact on your EE application.

In terms of your NOC, just ensure that you enter all your work experiences.

I wish you all the best, and pray that you will be rewarded one day with your Canadian PR for your determination.

SS

iblessed

Mar 8, 2012
Hello DoubleS, I am just saying hello as I am also a Jamaican born now living in Ontario Canada. All the best on your application, I had come across your Threat as there was someone seeking help in getting help with their Police Check from Jamaica.

chasinglight
PCC from Jamaica issue

« on: March 09, 2015, 01:21:13 pm »

My friend went to University in Jamaica and has been trying for four months to get her Police Certificate of Character from them but they keep saying they need some tax number which she doesn't have because she never worked there and isn't a citizen, she came back home as soon as she finished her degree and just got her PER. She doesn't want her application to be refused since they haven't given it to her. Is there anyway around this?

iblessed

DoubleS

Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 5, 2014
Doc's Request.
CCC Jan 8, 2015
LANDED..........
Currently in Canada
iblessed said:
Hello DoubleS, I am just saying hello as I am also a Jamaican born now living in Ontario Canada. All the best on your application, I had come across your Threat as there was someone seeking help in getting help with their Police Check from Jamaica.

chasinglight
PCC from Jamaica issue

« on: March 09, 2015, 01:21:13 pm »

My friend went to University in Jamaica and has been trying for four months to get her Police Certificate of Character from them but they keep saying they need some tax number which she doesn't have because she never worked there and isn't a citizen, she came back home as soon as she finished her degree and just got her PER. She doesn't want her application to be refused since they haven't given it to her. Is there anyway around this?

iblessed
Hello Iblessed, thanks for your wishes.

When I was doing mine, I followed the information provided on their website. Though my case was different from your friend's, as I do have a TRN, but I just checked on their website and it does not mention that the TRN is mandatory. They just mention that the payment process is a little different. Take a look at the website: https://www.mns.gov.jm/resource/how-obtain-police-record and tell her to follow the steps outlined.
Please let me know if she gets through. Here is their contact information:
Phone: 876-922-6214 or 922-3221 Fax: 876-922-0125

Good luck to your friend with her application.

Bansri Shah

Star Member
Jan 13, 2015
Visa Office......
WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
NA
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
24.04.15, TL-08.05.15
Interview........
waived off...hopefully
Hi SS,

what is difference between PER & AOR email and which confirmation is received initially?

Thanks
Bansri

stelimeli

Dec 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2014
Doc's Request.
12-05-2015
Nomination.....
11-03-2015
Med's Request
16-02-2016
Med's Done....
23-02-2016
Passport Req..
22-03-2016
Hello friends,

I am so happy to announce that today I have received MY GOLDEN MAIL - PER! 8)

The most important thing that I have to mention is that I have paid 2 days ago for a dupplicate of my wes report and the reason isn't that I have not mention FSWP on the initial application but just to remind CIC or to give them access to the online evaluation file. Indeed me and some other fellows from the forum acted this way and we really didn't know how this happen, but IT DOES!!! So if you are waiting for a long time for your PER, please don't hesitate to pay 33.9$ for online dupplicate, it gives you a big chance to receive tha golden mail!

I am very excited and I am not sure how clear am I :)