App. Filed.......
Nov 5, 2014
Doc's Request.
CCC Jan 8, 2015
LANDED..........
Currently in Canada
stelimeli said:
Hello friends,

I am so happy to announce that today I have received MY GOLDEN MAIL - PER! 8)

The most important thing that I have to mention is that I have paid 2 days ago for a dupplicate of my wes report and the reason isn't that I have not mention FSWP on the initial application but just to remind CIC or to give them access to the online evaluation file. Indeed me and some other fellows from the forum acted this way and we really didn't know how this happen, but IT DOES!!! So if you are waiting for a long time for your PER, please don't hesitate to pay 33.9$ for online dupplicate, it gives you a big chance to receive tha golden mail!

I am very excited and I am not sure how clear am I :)
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
YAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm soooooooooo happpppyyyyyyyyy for you Stelimeli!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MANY MANY MANY CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please take time to enjoy your great news. I'm praying your process will be smooooooth from here.
SS

FOM72

Jul 18, 2014
Hello All,

App was received on July 15th
CC charged on Oct 31st
Still no PER

I sent an email to CIO 50 days ago and this week they answered me: "Your application is currently in initial processing. You will be contacted in due course.".

This message was great news because now I know my application was not returned. However, as most of July applicants already received their PER & MR, I am still confused about the criteria used by CIC.

It looks my application was dumped somewhere.

Anyone could help me on what I could do?

Thanks

FOM

DoubleS

Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 5, 2014
Doc's Request.
CCC Jan 8, 2015
LANDED..........
Currently in Canada
Bansri Shah said:
Hi SS,

what is difference between PER & AOR email and which confirmation is received initially?

Thanks
Bansri
Hello Bansri,
PER -- Positive Eligibility Review. It is issued after charging is successful by CIO Sydney, and after they check that the applicant has received 67 or more points and the applicant's job reference letter duties match with the NOC duties.

AOR -- Acknowledgement of Receipt. This is sent after CIO transfers file to Local Visa Offices. Some Local Visa Office will send an AOR to inform the applicant that they have received their file.

So the order will be as follows:
1. Application sent to CIO, Sydney, NS
2. CIO checks to ensure application is complete
3. Credit card or Demand Draft en-cashed
4. CIO matches duties stated in the applicant's Job reference letters with the corresponding NOC duties and whether the applicant achieved 67 points or more
5. CIO send applicant either PER (Positive Eligibility Review) or NER (Negative Eligibility Review)
6. CIO transfers applicant's file to Local Visa Office
7. Some Local Visa Office issue AOR (Acknowledgement of Receipt)

I hope this helps.

SS

Renitad

Sep 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/12/2014
Nomination.....
09/03/2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
11/03/2015,SLU 21/08/2015
Med's Request
05/08/2016
Med's Done....
13/08/2016, Medical Furtherance - 17/08/2016, Medicals passed- 7/09/2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07/09/2016
VISA ISSUED...
3/10/2016
Dear Members,

I have been in your boat for the past few weeks and I can totally relate to the agony and anxiety all this brings.I must say this forum and this thread especially has been such a confidence booster and lifted many low spirits…Glad to be here☺
I just wants u'll to know that until you do not hear from CIC , it is not over. Like they say no news is good news ..pl stay positive :)

Heres the long and short of my story.
My application for NOC 1114 was received at NS on 30th Oct and DD encashed on 9th Jan. After I sent my application, I realised that the NOC I selected did not list duties and my application could be rejected if the officer did not see 80% of the duties as listed under the NOC (As I had read here). I made another application for NOC 0121 as HSRDC confirmed according to my performed duties. This application was received on 23rd Dec and DD encashed on 26th Feb. Now till yesterday I did not get any intimation for any of my applications. I called CIC couple of times and they confirmed application was not returned and I should patiently wait.

Today I called the office in the early hours just when they open and I did not have to wait to speak to an agent. Instead of telling them the whole story abt DD getting encashed and no PER, I only asked to know abt the status of my application saying it was received in Oct and its been so many weeks. The officer asked few security questions and said the same thing like everytime but this time gave me the UCI. In a few hrs , I checked my mail and I see that I have PER for both my applications.

So stay positive and keep yourself ready....ur PER might just be on its way!

(See the half glass full ……Then fill it the rest of the way :D)

almeida

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
Abu Dhabi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2014
Nomination.....
PER received : 26-01-2015
AOR Received.
SLU on 21/08/2015
IELTS Request
Already submitted
File Transfer...
15-01-2015
Med's Request
26-10-2015
Med's Done....
01/11/2015
Interview........
Waived - Decision made
Passport Req..
11/11/2015
VISA ISSUED...
18/11/2015
LANDED..........
ASAP in Jesus name
Renitad said:
Dear Members,

I have been in your boat for the past few weeks and I can totally relate to the agony and anxiety all this brings.I must say this forum and this thread especially has been such a confidence booster and lifted many low spirits...Glad to be here☺
I just wants u'll to know that until you do not hear from CIC , it is not over. Like they say no news is good news ..pl stay positive :)

My application for NOC 1114 was received at NS on 30th Oct and DD encashed on 9th Jan. After I sent my application, I realised that the NOC I selected did not list duties and my application could be rejected if the officer did not see 80% of the duties as listed under the NOC (As I had read here). I made another application for NOC 0121 as HSRDC confirmed according to my performed duties. This application was received on 23rd Dec and DD encashed on 26th Feb. Now till yesterday I did not get any intimation for any of my applications. I called CIC couple of times and they confirmed application was not returned and I should patiently wait.

Today I called the office in the early hours just when they open and I did not have to wait to speak to an agent. Instead of telling them the whole story abt DD getting encashed and no PER, I only asked to know abt the status of my application saying it was received in Oct and its been so many weeks. The officer asked few security questions and said the same thing like everytime but this time gave me the UCI. In a few hrs , I checked my mail and I see that I have PER for both my applications.

(See the half glass full ......Then fill it the rest of the way :D)
Congratulations Renitad and +1 point for your patience and hope in the Lord. Stay blessed for rest of the process. You are now out of this PER waiting club.

DoubleS

Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 5, 2014
Doc's Request.
CCC Jan 8, 2015
LANDED..........
Currently in Canada
Renitad said:
Dear Members,

I have been in your boat for the past few weeks and I can totally relate to the agony and anxiety all this brings.I must say this forum and this thread especially has been such a confidence booster and lifted many low spirits...Glad to be here☺

WOWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!........ This is GREAT NEWS Renitad!!!!!!!!! MANY CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D ;D :D ;D

This is awesome, two good news in one day. I hope the good news keeps coming.

Thank you for your kind and encouraging words. I'm still waiting and I'm still very POSITIVE.

Again, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!

Renitad

Sep 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/12/2014
Nomination.....
09/03/2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
11/03/2015,SLU 21/08/2015
Med's Request
05/08/2016
Med's Done....
13/08/2016, Medical Furtherance - 17/08/2016, Medicals passed- 7/09/2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07/09/2016
VISA ISSUED...
3/10/2016
Thank you for your kind words @ almeida...you are a mentor to me on FSWP ...Happy pleasant journey to destination Canada :D

Thank you so much @DoubleS...Wish you all the luck for PER - PPR :)

DoubleS

Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 5, 2014
Doc's Request.
CCC Jan 8, 2015
LANDED..........
Currently in Canada
FOM72 said:
Hello All,

App was received on July 15th
CC charged on Oct 31st
Still no PER

I sent an email to CIO 50 days ago and this week they answered me: "Your application is currently in initial processing. You will be contacted in due course.".

This message was great news because now I know my application was not returned. However, as most of July applicants already received their PER & MR, I am still confused about the criteria used by CIC.

It looks my application was dumped somewhere.

Anyone could help me on what I could do?

Thanks

FOM
Hello FOM,
Welcome to our little club. we hope you don't stick around too long, because we want you to get your PER and check out of this club.

Your wait has been an extremely long one. I can only imagine your anxiety, but please don't give up, hold on to the encouraging message you received from CIC.

I have a quick question for you. Did you get your ECA done with WES? I'm asking because a few other members have reported that CIC getting online access to WES has caused some delay.

I would also suggest that you call the CIC Call Centre and ask for a status update on your file. Here is the number: 613-944-4000

Good luck!!!!!!!!

SS

tbaba

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/11/2014
Nomination.....
PER 12/03/2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
01-04-2015
Med's Request
24-07-2015
Med's Done....
27-07-2015
Interview........
Telephone interview on 25/02/2016
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2016
LANDED..........
28-05-2016
Renitad said:
Dear Members,

waooooo great news, congrat

tbaba

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/11/2014
Nomination.....
PER 12/03/2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
01-04-2015
Med's Request
24-07-2015
Med's Done....
27-07-2015
Interview........
Telephone interview on 25/02/2016
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2016
LANDED..........
28-05-2016
stelimeli said:
Hello friends,

The most important thing that I have to mention is that I have paid 2 days ago for a dupplicate of my wes report and the reason isn't that I have not mention FSWP on the initial application but just to remind CIC or to give them access to the online evaluation file. Indeed me and some other fellows from the forum acted this way and we really didn't know how this happen, but IT DOES!!! So if you are waiting for a long time for your PER, please don't hesitate to pay 33.9$ for online dupplicate, it gives you a big chance to receive tha golden mail!

congrat friend

stelimeli

Dec 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2014
Doc's Request.
12-05-2015
Nomination.....
11-03-2015
Med's Request
16-02-2016
Med's Done....
23-02-2016
Passport Req..
22-03-2016
Thanks friends I hope to hear from you soon regarding the most wanted email!!! I just like to underline that today was my 128 day since my application was received in CIO.

GNPLC

Nov 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/01/2015
Renitad said:
Dear Members,

Congratulations my friend

iblessed

Mar 8, 2012
DoubleS said:
Hello Iblessed, thanks for your wishes.

When I was doing mine, I followed the information provided on their website. Though my case was different from your friend's, as I do have a TRN, but I just checked on their website and it does not mention that the TRN is mandatory. They just mention that the payment process is a little different. Take a look at the website: https://www.mns.gov.jm/resource/how-obtain-police-record and tell her to follow the steps outlined.
Please let me know if she gets through. Here is their contact information:
Phone: 876-922-6214 or 922-3221 Fax: 876-922-0125

Good luck to your friend with her application.
Hi DoubleS thanks for sharing the information, it is not my friend it is for someone on another threat trying to find help so I will pass it on. All the best and God Bless.

aspenite

Nov 30, 2014
stelimeli said:
Hello friends,

Hi everyone,

Any ideas how exactly does it work with duplicate reports? Do you order a duplicate sent to your e-mail or to a third party (CIC)? My assessment was done by CES, but I don't see online duplicate order option on their site, just hard copy which you need to request by regular mail and they mention that they don't send it to CIC. If anyone ordered a CES duplicate please share your expereince. Thanks

CIN1117

Star Member
Feb 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
MVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec-10-2014
Nomination.....
March 2015
AOR Received.
SLU: Aug 7 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
File Transfer...
TLU: Sep 10 2015
Med's Request
Nov 5 2015- Thank you Lord
Med's Done....
Nov 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Dec 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2015
LANDED..........
March 2016
Hello Ss and fellows of the PER waiting club

I am also waiting for the "GOLDEN MAIL''. I am Dec 10 applicant, cc charged on Jan31, ECAS - activated. Thank you SS in creating this forum... This will give all of us the opportunity to share our experiences and current situation regarding our application and comforting each other. FYI: The last given PER that I've seen on "December 2014 FSW Application Submission" forum was Dec 23, 2014 applicant.

We are all anxious as we don't know what's the status of our applicant but let's hope for the best and stay positive. Let's continue to cheer each other and PRAY for the "GOLDEN EMAIL"