App. Filed.......
Nov 5, 2014
Doc's Request.
CCC Jan 8, 2015
LANDED..........
Currently in Canada
aspenite said:
Hi everyone,

Any ideas how exactly does it work with duplicate reports? Do you order a duplicate sent to your e-mail or to a third party (CIC)? My assessment was done by CES, but I don't see online duplicate order option on their site, just hard copy which you need to request by regular mail and they mention that they don't send it to CIC. If anyone ordered a CES duplicate please share your expereince. Thanks
Hello aspenite,
I have not personally ordered CES duplicates, but take a look at this link:
http://learn.utoronto.ca/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Request-Duplicate-Copies-OR-Send-to-Third-Party.pdf

I hope this helps.

SS

DoubleS

Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 5, 2014
Doc's Request.
CCC Jan 8, 2015
LANDED..........
Currently in Canada
CIN1117 said:
Hello Ss and fellows of the PER waiting club

I am also waiting for the "GOLDEN MAIL''. I am Dec 10 applicant, cc charged on Jan31, ECAS - activated. Thank you SS in creating this forum... This will give all of us the opportunity to share our experiences and current situation regarding our application and comforting each other. FYI: The last given PER that I've seen on "December 2014 FSW Application Submission" forum was Dec 23, 2014 applicant.

We are all anxious as we don't know what's the status of our applicant but let's hope for the best and stay positive. Let's continue to cheer each other and PRAY for the "GOLDEN EMAIL"
Hello CIN1117,
Welcome to the club. We surely are anxious and having each other as support really does help. Thanks for your encouraging words.

I PRAY we will all get our PERs very soon.

PS I hope we all get out of this club sooner rather than later.

SS

SS

!Dreamland!

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/ WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 03, 2014
Nomination.....
DD Charged on Jan 08, 2015
AOR Received.
24-02-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with app
File Transfer...
Second Line Update on April 20, 2015.....Processing Started April 15, 2015
Med's Request
May 09, 2015
Med's Done....
May 19, 2015.....TLU May 29, 2015
Interview........
Hopefully Waived...........DM....July 28, 2015
Passport Req..
August 11, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
August 22, 2015
stelimeli said:
Hello friends,

I am so happy to announce that today I have received MY GOLDEN MAIL - PER! 8)

The most important thing that I have to mention is that I have paid 2 days ago for a dupplicate of my wes report and the reason isn't that I have not mention FSWP on the initial application but just to remind CIC or to give them access to the online evaluation file. Indeed me and some other fellows from the forum acted this way and we really didn't know how this happen, but IT DOES!!! So if you are waiting for a long time for your PER, please don't hesitate to pay 33.9$ for online dupplicate, it gives you a big chance to receive tha golden mail!

I am very excited and I am not sure how clear am I :)
Cheers to Stelimeli ;D So happy to see your golden e-mail

Renitad

Sep 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/12/2014
Nomination.....
09/03/2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
11/03/2015,SLU 21/08/2015
Med's Request
05/08/2016
Med's Done....
13/08/2016, Medical Furtherance - 17/08/2016, Medicals passed- 7/09/2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07/09/2016
VISA ISSUED...
3/10/2016
Congratulations Stelimeli....So happy for you :D

jjmoha

Feb 20, 2015
Hi All,

Somethingh strange happen to my application which reached on 21st October and DD En-cash was 30th Dec
and on 7th March i got mail that my points are lacking i.e i have obtained 66 points.And therefore they are refusing my application.
But my Consultant completed my 67 points.I have 6 years of experience (3 years of part time and 3 years of regular).So instead of 15 point they gave me 13 point.
I am really disappointed. Don't know what next to do.
Can i send a query mail to CIO‑Sydney‑Search‑Enquiry@cic.gc.ca? Will they take my query to consideration.
Please guide me or share your views that what next needs to be done.

DoubleS

Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 5, 2014
Doc's Request.
CCC Jan 8, 2015
LANDED..........
Currently in Canada
jjmoha said:
Hi All,

Somethingh strange happen to my application which reached on 21st October and DD En-cash was 30th Dec
and on 7th March i got mail that my points are lacking i.e i have obtained 66 points.And therefore they are refusing my application.
But my Consultant completed my 67 points.I have 6 years of experience (3 years of part time and 3 years of regular).So instead of 15 point they gave me 13 point.
I am really disappointed. Don't know what next to do.
Can i send a query mail to CIO‑Sydney‑Search‑Enquiry @ cic.gc.ca? Will they take my query to consideration.
Please guide me or share your views that what next needs to be done.
Hello Jjmoha,
I am sorry to hear your sad news.

I took the following from the CIC website:
Full Time

30 hours/week for 12 months = 1 year full time (1560 hours)

Part time

15 hours/week for 24 months = 1 year full time (1560 hours)
OR
30 hours/week for 12 months at more than one job = 1 year full time (1560 hours)

Source: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-who.asp

Based on my understanding they have credited you for 4.5 years work experience. They have converted your 3 years part time experience to being equal to 1.5 year full time experience. Therefore:
3 yrs + 1.5 year = 4.5 years, which translates to 13 points. If this is not correct then you should definitely get your consultant to contact CIO requesting that they re-examine your file.

This is just my humble opinion, you probably should also post your query in the main FSWP 2014 thread:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/updated-topics/-t199004.211785.html;topicseen

All the best.

SS

aspenite

Nov 30, 2014
DoubleS said:
Hello aspenite,
I have not personally ordered CES duplicates, but take a look at this link:

I hope this helps.

SS
Hello, DoubleS

I've seen this form, the question is whether CES sends a duplicate e-mail to CIC or just a copy to me. Quote from their site: CES will not send your assessment report to Citizenship Immigration Canada (CIC) on your behalf, because CIC only accepts original assessments submitted directly by applicants.
If they don't send it to CIC is there any point to request a duplicate to possibly speed up the process?

DoubleS

Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 5, 2014
Doc's Request.
CCC Jan 8, 2015
LANDED..........
Currently in Canada
aspenite said:
Hello, DoubleS

I've seen this form, the question is whether CES sends a duplicate e-mail to CIC or just a copy to me. Quote from their site: CES will not send your assessment report to Citizenship Immigration Canada (CIC) on your behalf, because CIC only accepts original assessments submitted directly by applicants.
If they don't send it to CIC is there any point to request a duplicate to possibly speed up the process?
Hello aspenite,

Based on my understanding; CES will only send it to you, and I don't see a point in requesting a duplicate, as it will not speed up the process. WES seems to do things differently so I am assuming that is why applicants had to pay extra to allow CIC electronic access. CES specifically stated that CIC electronic access is apart of the package we paid for.

So, I guess we just continue praying and waiting for our golden email. I am considering sending CIO an email requesting a status update, but they take so long to respond, it almost seems pointless.

Wishing our PERs will come by the end of this week. Thursdays have been my lucky day so far, so I'm crossing my fingers and toes for some good news later today.

All the best.

SS

Bansri Shah

Star Member
Jan 13, 2015
Visa Office......
WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
NA
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
24.04.15, TL-08.05.15
Interview........
waived off...hopefully
DoubleS said:
Hello Bansri,
PER -- Positive Eligibility Review. It is issued after charging is successful by CIO Sydney, and after they check that the applicant has received 67 or more points and the applicant's job reference letter duties match with the NOC duties.

AOR -- Acknowledgement of Receipt. This is sent after CIO transfers file to Local Visa Offices. Some Local Visa Office will send an AOR to inform the applicant that they have received their file.

So the order will be as follows:
1. Application sent to CIO, Sydney, NS
2. CIO checks to ensure application is complete
3. Credit card or Demand Draft en-cashed
4. CIO matches duties stated in the applicant's Job reference letters with the corresponding NOC duties and whether the applicant achieved 67 points or more
5. CIO send applicant either PER (Positive Eligibility Review) or NER (Negative Eligibility Review)
6. CIO transfers applicant's file to Local Visa Office
7. Some Local Visa Office issue AOR (Acknowledgement of Receipt)

I hope this helps.

SS
Thanks SS.

Congrats Stelimeli.....so happy for u.. :)

jjmoha

Feb 20, 2015
Re: I am sorry to hear your sad news. I took the following from the CIC website

Hello SS,

Thanks for your reply.
My consultant send mail to CIO‑Sydney‑Search‑Enquiry@cic.gc.ca on Wednesday but no reply so far.
Below is the content that he send:-
This refers to your email dated March 07, 2015, in which you stated that I do not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.
You assigned me 13 points for 4 year experience instead of 15 points because I have 6 years experience i.e. 3 years part time as a Purchase Manager and 3 years plus as a Software Engineer. I could not understand why you awarded 13 points instead of 15 for experience. Kindly look into the matter and do needful in this regards.

When I can expect the reply ?I am worried if they sent my file back.Then there will be nothing in my hands.

aspenite

Nov 30, 2014
DoubleS said:
Hello aspenite,

Based on my understanding; CES will only send it to you, and I don't see a point in requesting a duplicate, as it will not speed up the process. WES seems to do things differently so I am assuming that is why applicants had to pay extra to allow CIC electronic access. CES specifically stated that CIC electronic access is apart of the package we paid for.

So, I guess we just continue praying and waiting for our golden email. I am considering sending CIO an email requesting a status update, but they take so long to respond, it almost seems pointless.

Wishing our PERs will come by the end of this week. Thursdays have been my lucky day so far, so I'm crossing my fingers and toes for some good news later today.

All the best.

SS
Thanks for the prompt answer. Based on the shared information from other members I assume that the access to credentials evaluation might be one of the reasons for delay in getting so waited e-mail. Anyway, let's all keep fingers crossed and good luck to you today. Wish this waiting club be closed for all of us soon, so we can at least move to MR club))

vishal shrestha

Apr 18, 2014
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: I am sorry to hear your sad news. I took the following from the CIC website

jjmoha said:
Hello SS,

Thanks for your reply.
My consultant send mail to CIO‑Sydney‑Search‑Enquiry @ cic.gc.ca on Wednesday but no reply so far.
Below is the content that he send:-
This refers to your email dated March 07, 2015, in which you stated that I do not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.
You assigned me 13 points for 4 year experience instead of 15 points because I have 6 years experience i.e. 3 years part time as a Purchase Manager and 3 years plus as a Software Engineer. I could not understand why you awarded 13 points instead of 15 for experience. Kindly look into the matter and do needful in this regards.

When I can expect the reply ?I am worried if they sent my file back.Then there will be nothing in my hands.
You received your package back on March 7 or an email?

DoubleS

Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 5, 2014
Doc's Request.
CCC Jan 8, 2015
LANDED..........
Currently in Canada
Re:You received your package back on March 7 or an email?

jjmoha said:
Hello SS,

I just got mail ..
Hello jjmoha,

What did you get? I hope its good news.

SS

FOM72

Jul 18, 2014
Hi SS, thanks for the reply.

Yes, my report is from WES. I paid for the FSW package which I assumed had included the online access.

Any suggestion?