App. Filed.......
Nov 5, 2014
Doc's Request.
CCC Jan 8, 2015
LANDED..........
Currently in Canada
lpreet69 said:
dear ss

i am really done with applying to Canada...
i got into applying for FSW 2014 while i was holidaying in Canada last year on suggestion of a family friend.....never again now....any ways....thanks for wishes.

best of luck to you as well bro...may god give u PER soon....
Hello Lpreet,
Thanks for your wishes. I pray you will find good favour in whatever you decide to pursue in the future.
CHEERS!!!!!

HarishCan

Feb 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi transferred to Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 Oct 2014
Nomination.....
NotYet , But DD got Encashed
AOR Received.
Mar 2015
IELTS Request
sent with app
File Transfer...
Mar 2015 to Warsaw
Med's Request
20 May 2015
Med's Done....
26 May 2015, TLU 06 Jun 2015
Interview........
DM on 08/08/2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hi Mates,

Yesterday night I have called to cic , the said that they have tried to send PER mail to my email but it got return back so they have send through snail mail, one more point here then somebody told that he has also has the same experience last week to reconfirm it he called again at that time they said they do not have any information like that (is this kind could happen customer care ppm lying) , so after hearing this I called them again then again one lady said she doesn't know why they haven't send any acknowledge yet as its first review was fine on dec8th, then I tweaked like some agent told me that they send mail in snail mail around a week back (actually they send 2nd march) and I just want to know when.. then she replied same as the first call...

1)How many days does it take reach India in snail mail?

2)Do customer care ppl lie for the sake to get rid of call?(Any one has experience)

DoubleS

Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 5, 2014
Doc's Request.
CCC Jan 8, 2015
LANDED..........
Currently in Canada
HarishCan said:
Hi Mates,

Yesterday night I have called to cic , the said that they have tried to send PER mail to my email but it got return back so they have send through snail mail, one more point here then somebody told that he has also has the same experience last week to reconfirm it he called again at that time they said they do not have any information like that (is this kind could happen customer care ppm lying) , so after hearing this I called them again then again one lady said she doesn't know why they haven't send any acknowledge yet as its first review was fine on dec8th, then I tweaked like some agent told me that they send mail in snail mail around a week back (actually they send 2nd march) and I just want to know when.. then she replied same as the first call...

1)How many days does it take reach India in snail mail?

2)Do customer care ppl lie for the sake to get rid of call?(Any one has experience)
CONGRATS HarishCan!!!!!!! This is really GREAT news.
I say, seeing that your dream of Canadian PR is one step closer, don't waste your time worrying about CIC Customer Care Reps. Please spend your time enjoying your wonderful news.
Again, CONGRATS!!! I wish you will receive your PER snail mail soon, and a speedy processing for the rest of your application.

CHEERS!!!! :D ;D

SS

HarishCan

Feb 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi transferred to Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 Oct 2014
Nomination.....
NotYet , But DD got Encashed
AOR Received.
Mar 2015
IELTS Request
sent with app
File Transfer...
Mar 2015 to Warsaw
Med's Request
20 May 2015
Med's Done....
26 May 2015, TLU 06 Jun 2015
Interview........
DM on 08/08/2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
DoubleS said:
CONGRATS HarishCan!!!!!!! This is really GREAT news.
I say, seeing that your dream of Canadian PR is one step closer, don't waste your time worrying about CIC Customer Care Reps. Please spend your time enjoying your wonderful news.
Again, CONGRATS!!! I wish you will receive your PER snail mail soon, and a speedy processing for the rest of your application.

CHEERS!!!! :D ;D

SS
Thanks a lot doubless.. I wish you will also get the Golden mail soon..

Carpediem

Star Member
Jun 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2014
Nomination.....
CC Charged: 15th Jan 2015, PER: 12th Feb 2015
AOR Received.
SLU: 1st Aug 2015
Med's Request
30th Jul 2015
Med's Done....
19th Aug 2015: Medicals Received in Ecas 17th Oct 2015
Passport Req..
1st Dec 2015 Decision Made: 3rd Dec 2015
VISA ISSUED...
1st Dec 2015 Passport Received: 22nd Dec 2015
LANDED..........
25th July 2016
Happy to report my departure from this thread :) just received PER, Nov 19th applicant. Hoping to see everyone leave this thread to move on to the PR received thread soon

Cheers

vishal shrestha

Apr 18, 2014
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Carpediem said:
Happy to report my departure from this thread :) just received PER, Nov 19th applicant. Hoping to see everyone leave this thread to move on to the PR received thread soon

Cheers
congratz my fren. As u said u just received it, could u plz mention the time?

DoubleS

Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 5, 2014
Doc's Request.
CCC Jan 8, 2015
LANDED..........
Currently in Canada
Carpediem said:

Cheers
CONGRATS Carpediem!!!! It's great to hear of your departure. May the rest of us members be blessed with the happiness that you are feeling now very soon. Thanks for your kind wishes.
Good luck with the rest of your processing.

CHEERS!!!! :D :D

SS

Carpediem

Star Member
Jun 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2014
Nomination.....
CC Charged: 15th Jan 2015, PER: 12th Feb 2015
AOR Received.
SLU: 1st Aug 2015
Med's Request
30th Jul 2015
Med's Done....
19th Aug 2015: Medicals Received in Ecas 17th Oct 2015
Passport Req..
1st Dec 2015 Decision Made: 3rd Dec 2015
VISA ISSUED...
1st Dec 2015 Passport Received: 22nd Dec 2015
LANDED..........
25th July 2016
Hey Vishal. The date is actually the interesting part. As you guys know I had been anxious about not getting the PER, the consultant just forwarded the mail to me, and IT IS DATED 15th FEB!!!!!! So it's quite possible that it was just sitting in his mailbox and he saw it today. What can I say.....

vishal shrestha said:
congratz my fren. As u said u just received it, could u plz mention the time?

FusionEric

Jan 21, 2015
DoubleS said:
CONGRATS Carpediem!!!! It's great to hear of your departure. May the rest of us members be blessed with the happiness that you are feeling now very soon. Thanks for your kind wishes.
Good luck with the rest of your processing.

CHEERS!!!! :D :D

SS
I have two working experience (worked for two companies). Consultant just specify one noc for one of my working experience in my application. He didn't fill the noc for the other working experience. Whether cic do not give the points for my 2nd working experience?

DoubleS

Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 5, 2014
Doc's Request.
CCC Jan 8, 2015
LANDED..........
Currently in Canada
Carpediem said:
Hey Vishal. The date is actually the interesting part. As you guys know I had been anxious about not getting the PER, the consultant just forwarded the mail to me, and IT IS DATED 15th FEB!!!!!! So it's quite possible that it was just sitting in his mailbox and he saw it today. What can I say.....
So its possible that your consultant had you freaking out for no reason. Well better late than never.

FusionEric said:
I have two working experience (worked for two companies). Consultant just specify one noc for one of my working experience in my application. He didn't fill the noc for the other working experience. Whether cic do not give the points for my 2nd working experience?
Did you require the second job experience points, or with the first one you were over 67?

SKguy

Feb 10, 2015
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, i am a newbie around here. So i was wondering if someone knowledgeable can post the meaning of all these different abbreviations? Like PER, ECAS...etc. whatever you can think of just post on here so I can actually understand what I am reading lol

thanks y'all

FusionEric

Jan 21, 2015
DoubleS said:
So its possible that your consultant had you freaking out for no reason. Well better late than never.
Did you require the second job experience points, or with the first one you were over 67?
I need the 2nd one to meet 67. Consultant just list one (the first one job) in IMM0008_3e and put the 2nd one into personal history.
what a ......
I am dead man.....

DoubleS

Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 5, 2014
Doc's Request.
CCC Jan 8, 2015
LANDED..........
Currently in Canada
SKguy said:
Guys, i am a newbie around here. So i was wondering if someone knowledgeable can post the meaning of all these different abbreviations? Like PER, ECAS...etc. whatever you can think of just post on here so I can actually understand what I am reading lol

thanks y'all
Hello SKguy, if you open this spreadsheet, there is a whole sheet dedicated to abbreviations : FSWP 2014 Spreadsheet http://tinyurl.com/FSW14-Spreadsheet
I hope this helps.

FusionEric said:
I need the 2nd one to meet 67. Consultant just list one (the first one job) in IMM0008_3e and put the 2nd one into personal history.
what a ......
I am dead man.....
Don't give up just yet, wait for a response from CIC. Have you called and asked for your status update recently?

SKguy

Feb 10, 2015
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi DoubleS

I noticed that me and you have a similar time line in terms of application filed. But on your time line it says that CPC-O requested docs on Jan 8. Could you tell me what kind of documents they requested? also mine was transferred to CPC-O on Feb 14, do you have an idea of when i should expect to hear from CPC-O?

Thanks!

DoubleS

Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 5, 2014
Doc's Request.
CCC Jan 8, 2015
LANDED..........
Currently in Canada
SKguy said:
Hi DoubleS

I noticed that me and you have a similar time line in terms of application filed. But on your time line it says that CPC-O requested docs on Jan 8. Could you tell me what kind of documents they requested? also mine was transferred to CPC-O on Feb 14, do you have an idea of when i should expect to hear from CPC-O?

Thanks!
Hi SKguy,
Sorry for the confusion, what I am actually trying to say in my timeline is that my CC was charged on January 8, 2015; I still have not received PER yet, so my file is still at CIO, Sydney.
I'm not sure how long CPC-O will take to send your MR. There is a CPC-O thread (http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/fsw-2014-cpc-ottawa-visa-office-lets-connect-here-t250627.3405.html) , so you might be able to get more insight from that thread.

Good Luck!!
SS