+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

The longest waiting time after Medicals+Passport submission; please share here!

wpc71

Dec 17, 2008
Hi all
My friend has had her medicals and passports submitted for almost 5 months now with no news yet. Is that the record or there are other people around with longer waiting times as well? Thanks for sharing ...

raamesa

Jul 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
this is 3rd month since i sent my passport to CHC.still waiting :(

tonnyinchina

Star Member
Mar 21, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
LANDED..........
15th October 2010
Slightly over 6 months after submitting my passports. The wait is becoming unbearable dear friends!

I

isysy

i heard a case, she waited for 5 months for the medical request that did not arrive. until the embassy called her asking if she's still interested with her application. to her surprise, it was just at the local post office pending for 4 months already. she made a joint affidavit with the postman - after that i dunno what happened to her case.

check your local post office - maybe its just there.

Pasi

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2009
Toronto
Guys, please mention your visa office. except for few, i could not find which visa office others are waiting on. My passport reached NY visa office today. So my official wait time begins today.

WaitingForPR_09

Star Member
Mar 26, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
January 2011
I had to wait for 4 months 4 days to get the medical request once the file was transferred to New York.

lovebb

Star Member
Apr 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pasi said:
Guys, please mention your visa office. except for few, i could not find which visa office others are waiting on. My passport reached NY visa office today. So my official wait time begins today.
Hi Pasi,

Did your PPR say anything like that you can go to the NY Consulate office and submit the passport in person then you need to pick up your passport at the same day?

Thanks!

Jalap

Star Member
May 28, 2010
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 November, 2003
Doc's Request.
May 20, 2008
AOR Received.
November 25. 2003
Med's Request
Re-medical: 2 February, 2011
Med's Done....
15 March, 2011
Interview........
Waived.
Passport Req..
6 May, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
28 September, 2011
LANDED..........
Waiting
I sent my medical report along with passport and RPRF five and half months ago. Last month CHC New Delhi informed me that my wife's medical report was still under assessment. Since then nothing has come up. Just waiting and waiting. I am really concerned about the delay.

lovebb

Star Member
Apr 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Do applicants all over the world have to send the medical reports to Ottawa or only those who applied from Buffalo, USA? Thanks!

Jalap

Star Member
May 28, 2010
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 November, 2003
Doc's Request.
May 20, 2008
AOR Received.
November 25. 2003
Med's Request
Re-medical: 2 February, 2011
Med's Done....
15 March, 2011
Interview........
Waived.
Passport Req..
6 May, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
28 September, 2011
LANDED..........
Waiting
DEAR tonnyinchina,
I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY UNLUCKY ONE WAITING FOR THE FINAL DECISION. I AM ON THE SAME BOAT. I CAN TOTALLY UNDERSTAND YOUR FEELINGS. BY THE WAY, DID YOU HAVE TO DO THE FOLLOW UP MEDICAL TEST?

Pasi

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2009
Toronto
lovebb said:
Hi Pasi,

Did your PPR say anything like that you can go to the NY Consulate office and submit the passport in person then you need to pick up your passport at the same day?

Thanks!
No, my PPR did not say anything about visiting the NY visa office in person. It was just mentioned to send the passport and 4 photos along with it.