+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

The answer for the deadline for OINP e-filling, for Human Capital Priorities!!

Gauravjit

Mar 3, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ElmTree said:
Pardon my ignorance, but which $1500 saving are you referring to in EE Vs OINP?
In OINP when you register for a One-Key profile, you have to submit it with all the scanned docs within 14calendar days. So, before submitting it you will have to make a debit/credit payment of 1500$ to submit. After that you will be considered for OINP nomination.

rosa0612

Mar 1, 2017
Gauravjit said:
i wrote a mail to oinp asking if i can withdraw and submit it again as i want to wait for the draw , but have not got any reply.

My one key profile submission date is on 15th March which probably is also the day for draw. I m in a fix what needs to be done.

If one successfully registers a one key profile, it means that the quota is not filled up. So i am thinking of creating another profile and if successful then will withdraw the other one. Then wait for the draw. If the CRS goes down then i ll withdraw the current profile and wait for ITA directly.

Has anyone got a mail from them regarding this particular case as they have not specifically mentioned if we can withdraw and recreate a profile.
I have emailed them too and will post the reply here when i hear back from them! ;D
Could someone please help me understand how NIOP work? I'm currently working in BC. Do I need to move to Ontario in order for the application to be approved ? I'm really concerned with the intention letter of living in Ontario permernantly ? Thanks!

ElmTree

Star Member
Dec 31, 2014
Gauravjit said:
In OINP when you register for a One-Key profile, you have to submit it with all the scanned docs within 14calendar days. So, before submitting it you will have to make a debit/credit payment of 1500$ to submit. After that you will be considered for OINP nomination.
omarimam said:
OINP fees.
Thank you, Gauravjit and omarimam.

Another question, if I may: are ALL candidates with 400+ receiving OINP NOIs, or only some of them? In other words, I mean to ask, is 400+ score a guarantee to receive an NOI from Ontario?

Gauravjit

Mar 3, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ElmTree said:
Thank you, Gauravjit and omarimam.

Another question, if I may: are ALL candidates with 400+ receiving OINP NOIs, or only some of them? In other words, I mean to ask, is 400+ score a guarantee to receive an NOI from Ontario?
Nope, all are not getting.
No one knows how and on which criteria people are getting NOIs.

400 is the minimum score needed for to be eligible for OINP . I had 432 CRS and profile created on 20th feb 2017. I got a NOI on 23rd feb.
There are guys with 436 and profile created in 2016, but still did not get a NOI.

They sent NOI to few people, but depending upon their quota they will send the NOI. There are high chances that 400+ CRS score people will get OINP NOI, but its not guaranteed.

ElmTree

Star Member
Dec 31, 2014
Thanks, Gauravjit. And congratulations. Perhaps it has to do with your in-demand skills that you got preference over the 436-person. What's your profession?

Gauravjit

Mar 3, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ElmTree said:
Thanks, Gauravjit. And congratulations. Perhaps it has to do with your in-demand skills that you got preference over the 436-person. What's your profession?
I think it all depends on the score and the NOC code. Based on that they are sending NOI.
My NOC is 2171 - Information systems analysts and consultants

abhishek_89

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2017
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
AOR Received.
26-05-2017
Med's Done....
22-05-2017
Passport Req..
24-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2017
LANDED..........
16-03-2018
so you still get a chance even if you missed the 14 days deadline?
Yes, but right now the OINP HCP stream is on hold. So you cannot register profile in case you have received NOI.