+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

The answer for the deadline for OINP e-filling, for Human Capital Priorities!!

omarimam

Apr 11, 2016
Ottawa-Ontario
NOC Code......
Hi All,

I am aware that a lot of people have received NOI from Ontario recently and their scores are very close to the cut off. You are hoping to save the money "$1500" and wait a few more rounds, maybe you will get a direct ITA.

With deadline only 14 days, everyone is panicking and afraid to loose this valuable opportunity.

What I have found out today is you actually get 14 days to submit your application online, but you can withdraw the application and create a new one "Which I have done my self". If you dont submit your application within 14 days "This doesn't mean that you loose your NOI", but what it means that the e-filling website "ONe-Key" will not keep your information any longer and you will have to submit a new profile.

So sit back and relax, you have 6 months for the NOI to expire! whenever you are ready and sure you wanted to submit your application, you can create a profile and submit within 14 days, because this is the time frame that your application's documents will be on their database.

Thanks, and I hope I have helped :)

Gauravjit

Mar 3, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: The answer for the deadline for OINP e-filling!!

omarimam said:
Hi All,

I am aware that a lot of people have received NOI from Ontario recently and their scores are very close to the cut off. You are hoping to save the money "$1500" and wait a few more rounds, maybe you will get a direct ITA.

With deadline only 14 days, everyone is panicking and afraid to loose this valuable opportunity.

What I have found out today is you actually get 14 days to submit your application online, but you can withdraw the application and create a new one "Which I have done my self". If you dont submit your application within 14 days "This doesn't mean that you loose your NOI", but what it means that the e-filling website "ONe-Key" will not keep your information any longer and you will have to submit a new profile.

So sit back and relax, you have 6 months for the NOI to expire! whenever you are ready and sure you wanted to submit your application, you can create a profile and submit within 14 days, because this is the time frame that your application's documents will be on their database.

Hi Omarimam,
Thanks for the nice info . I created the One key profile on 1st march and i have time till 15th march to submit it. But as you said, there might be a direct ITA call coming in this week or early next week and i am waiting for it.

But the process that you mentioned, hope a OINP official can confirm it . Hope the 1500$ and the expected time we will save via direct ITA does not hamper the Original OINP nomination.

abhishek_89

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2017
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
AOR Received.
26-05-2017
Med's Done....
22-05-2017
Passport Req..
24-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2017
LANDED..........
16-03-2018

Reactions: ge3qz

Gauravjit

Mar 3, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

abhishek_89 said:
Thanks for the clarification. You got it via mail or has it been posted some where ?
Its a good information that we can withdraw the onekey profile. NOI will still be valid but the Human Capital stream might be paused so we will have to wait a bit more.

omarimam

Apr 11, 2016
Ottawa-Ontario
NOC Code......

abhishek_89 said:
Thanks for the confirmation!

Now we all have 6 months to submit the e-filling, 14 days are just for you if you want your information saved on the system.

Thanks

+1 for you

abhishek_89

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2017
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
AOR Received.
26-05-2017
Med's Done....
22-05-2017
Passport Req..
24-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2017
LANDED..........
16-03-2018

Gauravjit said:
Thanks for the clarification. You got it via mail or has it been posted some where ?
Its a good information that we can withdraw the onekey profile. NOI will still be valid but the Human Capital stream might be paused so we will have to wait a bit more.
Copied from the whatsapp group for OINP..Somebody got a mail!

Nuff_Love

Star Member
Aug 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Are there any solid proof of this letter regarding 14 days efiling?

Nuff_Love

Star Member
Aug 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

omarimam said:
Hi All,

Thank you for the information. However, I still feel a little uneasy since I have not seen this on OINP website. You are saying that you have withdrawn your e-filing profile and was able to register again?

omarimam

Apr 11, 2016
Ottawa-Ontario
NOC Code......

Nuff_Love said:
Thank you for the information. However, I still feel a little uneasy since I have not seen this on OINP website. You are saying that you have withdrawn your e-filing profile and was able to register again?
Yes, I did that.

You can also have more than one application at a time, all what matters is the application that you submit.

Thanks

dannyhcean

Star Member
Feb 23, 2016

omarimam said:
Yes, I did that.

You can also have more than one application at a time, all what matters is the application that you submit.

Thanks
I actually accidentally created a duplicate application in One Key. It's true that I was able to withdraw one without consequence. Also the One Key system does not verify the NOI status other than asking us to upload the letter.

Are all NOIs naturally valid for 6 months?

Nuff_Love

Star Member
Aug 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

dannyhcean said:
I actually accidentally created a duplicate application in One Key. It's true that I was able to withdraw one without consequence. Also the One Key system does not verify the NOI status other than asking us to upload the letter.

Are all NOIs naturally valid for 6 months?
How did you create another application? It is not 6 months for all. Please see link below.
http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/prodconsum/groups/csc/@oipp/documents/document/oi_en_efiling.pdf

omarimam

Apr 11, 2016
Ottawa-Ontario
NOC Code......

Nuff_Love said:
How did you create another application? It is not 6 months for all. Please see link below.
http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/prodconsum/groups/csc/@oipp/documents/document/oi_en_efiling.pdf
I am talking about Human Capital Priorities (HCP) Stream, sorry should have mentioned that earlier

Nuff_Love

Star Member
Aug 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

omarimam said:
I am talking about Human Capital Priorities (HCP) Stream, sorry should have mentioned that earlier
I still do not understand. How were you able to create two applications?

omarimam

Apr 11, 2016
Ottawa-Ontario
NOC Code......

Nuff_Love said:
I still do not understand. How were you able to create two applications?
Are you able to log into ONe-Key and see your case number? if yes, you should see this " Refresh Application List | Submit New Application" click on Submit new application and you can create many others!!

If you still don't get it, try to screen shot whatever you have without any personal information, so I can help you better.

By personal information I mean case number, EE number, name, usernames.

Thanks