+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

The answer for the deadline for OINP e-filling, for Human Capital Priorities!!

Nuff_Love

Star Member
Aug 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: The answer for the deadline for OINP e-filling!!

omarimam said:
Are you able to log into ONe-Key and see your case number? if yes, you should see this " Refresh Application List | Submit New Application" click on Submit new application and you can create many others!!

If you still don't get it, try to screen shot whatever you have without any personal information, so I can help you better.

By personal information I mean case number, EE number, name, usernames.

Thanks
Okay. I see it. So when you select new application it gives you a new case number ?

omarimam

Apr 11, 2016
Ottawa-Ontario
NOC Code......

Nuff_Love said:
Okay. I see it. So when you select new application it gives you a new case number ?
Yes exactly!! and then you can delete your old one, and get another 14 days and so on...

Nuff_Love

Star Member
Aug 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

omarimam said:
Yes exactly!! and then you can delete your old one, and get another 14 days and so on...
That is great! Now I feel better knowing that. I was terrified because I already started an apllication for OINP then my score increased to 430. So I was undecisive on whether to wait for ITA of submit the application for PNP. I will wait it out

Thanks a lot.

omarimam

Apr 11, 2016
Ottawa-Ontario
NOC Code......

Nuff_Love said:
That is great! Now I feel better knowing that. I was terrified because I already started an apllication for OINP then my score increased to 430. So I was undecisive on whether to wait for ITA of submit the application for PNP. I will wait it out

Thanks a lot.
Yes you can wait and most probably you will be selected in next week's draw!!

Best of luck :)

dannyhcean

Star Member
Feb 23, 2016
omarimam said:
Hi All,

I am aware that a lot of people have received NOI from Ontario recently and their scores are very close to the cut off. You are hoping to save the money "$1500" and wait a few more rounds, maybe you will get a direct ITA.

With deadline only 14 days, everyone is panicking and afraid to loose this valuable opportunity.

What I have found out today is you actually get 14 days to submit your application online, but you can withdraw the application and create a new one "Which I have done my self". If you dont submit your application within 14 days "This doesn't mean that you loose your NOI", but what it means that the e-filling website "ONe-Key" will not keep your information any longer and you will have to submit a new profile.

So sit back and relax, you have 6 months for the NOI to expire! whenever you are ready and sure you wanted to submit your application, you can create a profile and submit within 14 days, because this is the time frame that your application's documents will be on their database.

Thanks, and I hope I have helped :)
You certainly did help :) In general I still think it's better to submit early as the quota might be filled up. Just that we don't have to all rush to beat the nerve wracking 14-day submission window.

Didona84

Star Member
Nov 3, 2015
To clarify, if we only created OneKey, but not the profile, we are good to go with the same OneKey for 6 months? Or do I need to delete it and create new one when ready to apply?

omarimam

Apr 11, 2016
Ottawa-Ontario
NOC Code......
dannyhcean said:
You certainly did help :) In general I still think it's better to submit early as the quota might be filled up. Just that we don't have to all rush to beat the nerve wracking 14-day submission window.
Once you receive your NOI, you don't care about the quota because you are already included in it!!

Thanks

abhishek_89

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2017
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
AOR Received.
26-05-2017
Med's Done....
22-05-2017
Passport Req..
24-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2017
LANDED..........
16-03-2018
omarimam said:
Once you receive your NOI, you don't care about the quota because you are already included in it!!

Thanks
If OINP pauses or closes temporarily and then opens only after your 6 month NOI validity ends, then you lose your NOI!

rosa0612

Mar 1, 2017
Thanks so much for your info! I got mine on Feb 27. Can you please help me clarify: so if I withdraw=delete my current file and don't create another one until I'm ready (but within 60 days after I received my NOI), that is still ok?

I'm really worried and Please kindly help ;D

omarimam said:
Hi All,

I am aware that a lot of people have received NOI from Ontario recently and their scores are very close to the cut off. You are hoping to save the money "$1500" and wait a few more rounds, maybe you will get a direct ITA.

With deadline only 14 days, everyone is panicking and afraid to loose this valuable opportunity.

What I have found out today is you actually get 14 days to submit your application online, but you can withdraw the application and create a new one "Which I have done my self". If you dont submit your application within 14 days "This doesn't mean that you loose your NOI", but what it means that the e-filling website "ONe-Key" will not keep your information any longer and you will have to submit a new profile.

So sit back and relax, you have 6 months for the NOI to expire! whenever you are ready and sure you wanted to submit your application, you can create a profile and submit within 14 days, because this is the time frame that your application's documents will be on their database.

Thanks, and I hope I have helped :)

rosa0612

Mar 1, 2017
Hello,

I'm new to this forum, if my post not following the rules in this form (especially regarding the order/place to post my question), please feel free to correct me.

Recently, I have read conflicting postings on the validity of NOI for those who has already registered and withdrawal their files. I have questions about the following update on OINP on March 10, 2017:
"Once you register a profile for the HCP Stream in the OINP e-Filing Portal, you must submit your complete application to the HCP Stream within 14 calendar days."

Could you please confirm if the above update means:
- If I I register a profile on the OneKey portal and have to submit my application within 14 days, is this because the OneKey system cannot store application information more than 14 days
- If I withdraw my application anytime in 14 days and restart the whole process effectively within the 6 months, which means I can get extended time frame if I need to submit my profile and not able to gather all the documents within 14days.

Since this is very time-sensitive, your input has significant impacts on the decision-making of my application process. Your prompt response would be greatly appreciated! Thanks so much for your assistance in advance!

omarimam

Apr 11, 2016
Ottawa-Ontario
NOC Code......
rosa0612 said:
Hello,

I'm new to this forum, if my post not following the rules in this form (especially regarding the order/place to post my question), please feel free to correct me.

Recently, I have read conflicting postings on the validity of NOI for those who has already registered and withdrawal their files. I have questions about the following update on OINP on March 10, 2017:
"Once you register a profile for the HCP Stream in the OINP e-Filing Portal, you must submit your complete application to the HCP Stream within 14 calendar days."

Could you please confirm if the above update means:
- If I I register a profile on the OneKey portal and have to submit my application within 14 days, is this because the OneKey system cannot store application information more than 14 days
- If I withdraw my application anytime in 14 days and restart the whole process effectively within the 6 months, which means I can get extended time frame if I need to submit my profile and not able to gather all the documents within 14days.

Since this is very time-sensitive, your input has significant impacts on the decision-making of my application process. Your prompt response would be greatly appreciated! Thanks so much for your assistance in advance!
Whatever you had in blue here is correct!!

Good luck

Gauravjit

Mar 3, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am not sure if anyone has noticed .

I had created a One key profile on 1st march and its due for submission on 15th march which i will eventually withdraw . I ll wait for the next draw.
Note: The DOB was not visible when i had registered.

Now when i try to create a profile again, the DOB is pulled up automatically .

for this 14days clarification issue, i have wrote a mail to the oinp team but have not got a reply. I asked them if i can withdraw and recreate a profile again. I am thinking of creating a profile now as the draw is hopefully scheduled on 15th march.

Gauravjit

Mar 3, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i wrote a mail to oinp asking if i can withdraw and submit it again as i want to wait for the draw , but have not got any reply.

My one key profile submission date is on 15th March which probably is also the day for draw. I m in a fix what needs to be done.

If one successfully registers a one key profile, it means that the quota is not filled up. So i am thinking of creating another profile and if successful then will withdraw the other one. Then wait for the draw. If the CRS goes down then i ll withdraw the current profile and wait for ITA directly.

Has anyone got a mail from them regarding this particular case as they have not specifically mentioned if we can withdraw and recreate a profile.

ElmTree

Star Member
Dec 31, 2014
omarimam said:
Pardon my ignorance, but which $1500 saving are you referring to in EE Vs OINP?

Gauravjit

Mar 3, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gauravjit said:
i wrote a mail to oinp asking if i can withdraw and submit it again as i want to wait for the draw , but have not got any reply.

My one key profile submission date is on 15th March which probably is also the day for draw. I m in a fix what needs to be done.

If one successfully registers a one key profile, it means that the quota is not filled up. So i am thinking of creating another profile and if successful then will withdraw the other one. Then wait for the draw. If the CRS goes down then i ll withdraw the current profile and wait for ITA directly.

Has anyone got a mail from them regarding this particular case as they have not specifically mentioned if we can withdraw and recreate a profile.
Meanwhile, i have recreated another profile and withdrawn the old profile. Since, i was able to create a new one-key profile, it means the application intake limit is still there. So, i will suggest you all to create another one.
I am posting something from the FAQs to make the things clear.

How will I know if the program has reached its application intake limit?
Applicants will be notified in the e-filing system as soon as the intake limit has been met.

At the registration stage, you will receive the following automatic system notice that the program has reached its application intake limit:
“Please note that the OINP has reached its registration intake limit for this stream. No new registrations will be accepted for this stream at this time. For more information please visit the OINP website”

Once the program reaches its application intake limit, you will be unable to complete your registration and the program will not receive any registration information from you.

Individuals are encouraged to monitor the OINP website for updates on intakes to the streams.