Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Please i'd like to know if getting adr for rprf is a good SIGN of ppr around the corner?
Usually a request for RPRF is sent when the eligibility is recommended passed or passed. So it is definitely a good sign.

shalenabennie

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
London
The criminality is based on the PCCs and the travel history to ascertain that all PCCs are on file. This is usually done before eligibility commences and along with R10.

The security or the Background checks are a more elaborate process which I have listed in this thread as regards CSIS. CSIS is one of the agencies that is involved in security. Another big one is CBSA. However, since CBSA does not disclose its mandate as regards security and neither does it disclose the procedure, nothing much is knows except that both CSIS and CBSA are involved.

To read on stages of an application see https://www.getgcms.com/blog/express-entry-application-processed/
So they will run the security which in your column is appropriate 3 months, and then after they will do the criminality bgc, then ppr? I just find it odd they didn't do this security step the 1st time I applied. Why now? It's the same information. Are they upset I won my appeal and are trying to slow down my approval?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
So they will run the security which in your column is appropriate 3 months, and then after they will do the criminality bgc, then ppr? I just find it odd they didn't do this security step the 1st time I applied. Why now? It's the same information. Are they upset I won my appeal and are trying to slow down my approval?
the 3 months is the average time. If an applicant is stuck in enhanced security screening, it can take 1-2 years for an application to be cleared. There are some applicants who had to wait for over a year jut for security.

Why now, is something I can't answer.

shalenabennie

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
London
To
the 3 months is the average time. If an applicant is stuck in enhanced security screening, it can take 1-2 years for an application to be cleared. There are some applicants who had to wait for over a year jut for security.

Why now, is something I can't answer.
To be honest,ever since my application was returned to London from the IAD, I've had nothing but issues. Requesting docs the already have, Asking for funds that have already been paid. Losing forms that I've sent courier and now this? Do you have any input for someone thinking to file a formal complaint? I worry the will reject my application again, but I'm honestly so fed up :(

erridja100

Jul 13, 2017
Dear Legal,
I hope my message finds you well, and before posting my question please allow me to thank you for your continuous support and precious advices.
I'm in security screening since May 2018. I have already received my CBSA notes four months ago.
On the last page under chronology an entry was added in June 22 as "IBQ Cleared".
Do you have any idea what "IBQ Cleared" stands for ?
Once more, thank you Sir !
Kind Regards

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
To

To be honest,ever since my application was returned to London from the IAD, I've had nothing but issues. Requesting docs the already have, Asking for funds that have already been paid. Losing forms that I've sent courier and now this? Do you have any input for someone thinking to file a formal complaint? I worry the will reject my application again, but I'm honestly so fed up :(
You can try, but there is no formal way of filing a complaint under the IRPA. The only thing you can do is challenge a decision of IRCC before the board if it is against you.

But you can definitely write emails and raise CSE and see how that goes.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Dear Legal,
I hope my message finds you well, and before posting my question please allow me to thank you for your continuous support and precious advices.
I'm in security screening since May 2018. I have already received my CBSA notes four months ago.
On the last page under chronology an entry was added in June 22 as "IBQ Cleared".
Do you have any idea what "IBQ Cleared" stands for ?
Once more, thank you Sir !
Kind Regards
Integrated Border Query (IBQ) is an integrated query tool that allow the CBSA employees to query multiple systems at the same time, including CPIC (Canadian Police Information System).

In simple words, it is a check run for you on multiple systems.

shalenabennie

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
London
You can try, but there is no formal way of filing a complaint under the IRPA. The only thing you can do is challenge a decision of IRCC before the board if it is against you.

Okay I'll definitely try that. I have in writing from them that their only issue with our application was the old record Then we over come that and suddenly the thiink he's a terrorist. Like I'm just absolutely exhausted from all of this. When we won our appeal I thought it was finally coming to an end. But now I can't see a light at the end of the tunnel :(

shalenabennie

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
London

How long would you suggest I wait before faxing the security screening place? I'm hoping if I send them mail they will look up our file and maybe get the ball rolling?

erridja100

Jul 13, 2017
Integrated Border Query (IBQ) is an integrated query tool that allow the CBSA employees to query multiple systems at the same time, including CPIC (Canadian Police Information System).

In simple words, it is a check run for you on multiple systems.
Thank you Legal !
Kind Regards,

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
How long would you suggest I wait before faxing the security screening place? I'm hoping if I send them mail they will look up our file and maybe get the ball rolling?
For security screening, you need to file an ATIP request to CBSA or CSIS. CSIS has stopped dealing with faxes.

shalenabennie

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
London
For security screening, you need to file an ATIP request to CBSA or CSIS. CSIS has stopped dealing with faxes.
Well that's incredibly inconvenient :( I just took a look online and it looks like I need to apply for him? Can only be done by a Canadian citizen, it says.

rivertosouth

Star Member
May 21, 2018
Hi Legalfalcon @legalfalcon ,

I ordered CSIS notes via GetGCMS.com 50 days ago and haven't received it yet. I have contacted the GetGCMS team, they said that CSIS has not released my notes. Do you know any reasons that CSIS may delay releasing the notes? And do you think I should keep waiting or order another one? Thank you very much!

shalenabennie

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
London

I ordered CSIS notes via GetGCMS.com 50 days ago and haven't received it yet. I have contacted the GetGCMS team, they said that CSIS has not released my notes. Do you know any reasons that CSIS may delay releasing the notes? And do you think I should keep waiting or order another one? Thank you very much!
I definitely don't have experience with this, but if you ordered again, won't you still be in the same boat until they decide to release them? I dont think ordering them again will speed up the release.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

CSIS releases its reports via regular post (Canada Post). Lately due to the strike of Canada post there have been delays across the country. However, two days ago a new legislation forcing Canada Post workers to get back to work was passed by the Parliament and things are now getting back to normal. By the end of this week, things should be smooth again.