Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-10-2019
I am an Electronics Engineer with my masters in Project management. I have never worked in sensitive areas like pure military, nor i am trained in explosives, nuclear technology, intelligence etc. My organization is civilian government engineering organization. But i guess they had put me in enhanced security. When do you think i should order my CBSA notes? I will use your services now, previously my friend ordered for me.
My security started on 1st April 2020.
My AOR is 20th Oct.
I got ADRs on 11 March 2020. 1) Schedule-A ... (2) CV (3) Grad Kit (4) Travel History Form....

After this on 09 September 2020 I got remedical request.. Is this sign of completion of my Security Screening??
On 01 November 2020, I got married and my wife is US national, updated IRCC about it they send some ADRs again for my wife, I submitted all documents.
On 16 April 2021 I got another letter in my portal that my wife need to do biometric in US, that is also submitted now..
Whats next ?
Her security is complete or not?
Should i order GCMS or CBSA/CSIS notes?

Expert reply will be appreciated... Please look at my signature also...
@legalfalcon please reply

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
In your previous GCMS notes, what is the status of your eligibility? IS it passed.

If you have a degree in sciences and an advanced degree the grad kit is common ADR.

Also, after you submit the additional documents for adding your spouse, it can take 2-4 months for the criminality and security to be done.

What matters is whether your eligibility is passed. You can request GCMS notes from either IRCC or CBSA. CBSA would be better as you may get them faster and also may have less redactions. See https://bit.ly/3w0JkMf

If your eligibility is conclusively passed, then your security should be in progress or even passed. You will have to check your GCMS notes for that or send a webform and ask.

Sharakova

Feb 23, 2021
Tajikistan
Category........
BUSINESS
Visa Office......
Sydney
AOR Received.
Just temporary fn
Hello @legalfalcon
I appreciate your helps in this regard.
I have a situation about my application for the Canada visa program.

Actually, I submitted a request for refugee in UCNR Turkey in 2015 and for some personal reason, before any actions from UCNR I withdrew the request and came back to the origin country after 30 days.

I submitted a PR application for a Canada visa in 2020 so I've been waiting for starting the process in IRCC ( I have just a temporary file number, since).
I also mentioned the refugee request in the schedule form and visa application too and didn't hide any information.

My question is, Whether it has a negative impact for refugees on my visa review?

Thank you in advance.
Sharakova

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello @legalfalcon

Actually, I submitted a request for refugee in UCNR Turkey in 2015 and for some personal reason, before any actions from UCNR I withdrew the request and came back to the origin country after 30 days.

I submitted a PR application for a Canada visa in 2020 so I've been waiting for starting the process in IRCC ( I have just a temporary file number, since).
I also mentioned the refugee request in the schedule form and visa application too and didn't hide any information.

My question is, Whether it has a negative impact for refugees on my visa review?

Thank you in advance.
Sharakova
It will not have any negative impact as such as long a you explained the situation under which you withdrew the request. Also, since you previous application was never processed, it will not matter.

Reactions: Sharakova

ViAchKoN

Jun 2, 2018
Hello @legalfalcon,
Is there any way to know what causing a delay with security screening. I applied on 11th November 2018 while my security screening started somewhere in June 2019. An agent at the IRCC call center sent a reminder several month ago, which also has not been addressed in any way.
I know it COVID situation and all that but in the less the 6 month it will be 3 years since I applied.
So maybe there is way to maybe send request somewhere or something like this to speed process up.
Thanks in advance!

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello @legalfalcon,
Is there any way to know what causing a delay with security screening. I applied on 11th November 2018 while my security screening started somewhere in June 2019. An agent at the IRCC call center sent a reminder several month ago, which also has not been addressed in any way.
I know it COVID situation and all that but in the less the 6 month it will be 3 years since I applied.
So maybe there is way to maybe send request somewhere or something like this to speed process up.
Thanks in advance!
Unfortunately security screening is not disclosed and neither is it revealed what is causing the delay. Although what you can find is when the security screening started, whether CSIS is involved in the SS, and when they received the request, and if they have finished and submitted the report.

For this you will have to rely on CBSA and CSIS notes, which will have this information.

If CSIS is involved, the information obtained form CSIS will indicate when they received the request, and if they have concluded the involvement and when they submitted the report to CBSA.

To read on the SS, how many days and average SS takes and how the SS is done, see https://bit.ly/3apWglN

Reactions: ViAchKoN

ViAchKoN

Jun 2, 2018
Unfortunately security screening is not disclosed and neither is it revealed what is causing the delay. Although what you can find is when the security screening started, whether CSIS is involved in the SS, and when they received the request, and if they have finished and submitted the report.

For this you will have to rely on CBSA and CSIS notes, which will have this information.

If CSIS is involved, the information obtained form CSIS will indicate when they received the request, and if they have concluded the involvement and when they submitted the report to CBSA.

To read on the SS, how many days and average SS takes and how the SS is done, see https://bit.ly/3apWglN
Thanks for your reply!
I have ordered several CBSA notes, but how can I find out whether CSIS is involved from them?
And if it is involves I should order CSIS notes, am I right ?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thanks for your reply!
I have ordered several CBSA notes, but how can I find out whether CSIS is involved from them?
And if it is involves I should order CSIS notes, am I right ?
To know if CSIS is involved, you will have to request cSIS notes. IF they are not involved, then you will get a letter that will state:

This means that either CSIS is not involved, or they have not yet received a request for security screening.

If CSIS is involved and have completed the screening, the response you will get will be:

For most inland applicants the SS is only a record check and CSIS is not involved. To read on record check, see https://bit.ly/3apWglN

Reactions: Kiikii and arbu45

Sharakova

Feb 23, 2021
Tajikistan
Category........
BUSINESS
Visa Office......
Sydney
AOR Received.
Just temporary fn
Hello @legalfalcon

Thank you in advance.
Sharakova
Thank You very much. @legalfalcon :)

Reactions: legalfalcon

chengchang911

Oct 26, 2020
Hello @legalfalcon

I have one question regarding to my Criminality status. My AOR was on Dec 5, 2020 and I requested a GCMS note on mid May and saw my Criminality had passed on Feb 11, 2021. On May 28, I saw a GU and called IRCC, heard that my Eligibility passed on May 28, 2021. However, he also told me that my Criminality was in progress. I asked him why it changed back to in progress as it had passed before, he said he'll leave a note for me since he didn't see that before. Called IRCC second time next week, still the same status... So I requested a GCMS note to see what happened.

Have you seen this case before? Any suggestions what I can do for now. Really frustrating when I saw that changed back to in progress and it's been already 6 months as well...

Thanks a lot for your reply, all the best!

Reactions: Chihaz

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello @legalfalcon

I have one question regarding to my Criminality status. My AOR was on Dec 5, 2020 and I requested a GCMS note on mid May and saw my Criminality had passed on Feb 11, 2021. On May 28, I saw a GU and called IRCC, heard that my Eligibility passed on May 28, 2021. However, he also told me that my Criminality was in progress. I asked him why it changed back to in progress as it had passed before, he said he'll leave a note for me since he didn't see that before. Called IRCC second time next week, still the same status... So I requested a GCMS note to see what happened.

Have you seen this case before? Any suggestions what I can do for now. Really frustrating when I saw that changed back to in progress and it's been already 6 months as well...

Thanks a lot for your reply, all the best!
Answered on another thread.

softwaretesting

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@legalfalcon I applied for citizenship in Jan & my BG is in progress since 4-5 months. I had done fingerprinting for RCMP report 7 years back & also got it done for job related security clearance last year. Do you think it will help if I send any of these reports to IRCC through web form?

Jamiez04

Star Member
Jan 6, 2019
Northwest Territories
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Calgary
App. Filed.......
26-07-2018
AOR Received.
26-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-04-2019
LANDED..........
12-04-2019
@legalfalcon I applied for citizenship in Jan & my BG is in progress since 4-5 months. I had done fingerprinting for RCMP report 7 years back & also got it done for job related security clearance last year. Do you think it will help if I send any of these reports to IRCC through web form?
You could try, but it's not likely that they will consider it.