Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Gha

Thank you most kindly for your prompt reply
But I am on FSW and according to CIC website I don’t think this is a valid job offer
Since it doesn’t have LMIA

else how do I prove my case to the VO
Do I write a letter saying I have a job and I am on PGWP. Should I still add my funds?
thank you so much

If you have a open work permit, which is PGWP, you do not need a LMIA.

If you are showing PoF, see https://bit.ly/39rz6MZ

kay2020

May 14, 2020
Goodmorning @legalfalcon Please I have a question, my AOR was April 26th but I didn't include my upfront medicals because of COVID. I later submitted it on September 1st through Webform, apart from the notification received no update on my medicals or if it has been passed. Called several times and also requested my GSMC note it just says in progress. Please should I be worried? or do you think there is something wrong because I submitted late?

Although my GSMC note says officer review Application approved pending BIO and Med, Eligibility: No concerns Passed, Case Analyst Recommend Pass

thank you

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Goodmorning @legalfalcon Please I have a question, my AOR was April 26th but I didn't include my upfront medicals because of COVID. I later submitted it on September 1st through Webform, apart from the notification received no update on my medicals or if it has been passed. Called several times and also requested my GSMC note it just says in progress. Please should I be worried? or do you think there is something wrong because I submitted late?

Although my GSMC note says officer review Application approved pending BIO and Med, Eligibility: No concerns Passed, Case Analyst Recommend Pass

thank you
Because of COVID, IRCC has been giving extensions for any missing documents. If you did submit your medicals on Sept 1, dot he following:

1. Ask your physician when the medials were transmitted to IRCC.
2. It takes 30-45 days after the medical are transmitted to be passed and reflected on your online portal.
3. If this has passed, you can send a webform and inquire or call IRCC.

There is no need to be concerned as your application is progressing, and currently there are rampant delays from IRCC.

kay2020

May 14, 2020
Because of COVID, IRCC has been giving extensions for any missing documents. If you did submit your medicals on Sept 1, dot he following:

1. Ask your physician when the medials were transmitted to IRCC.
2. It takes 30-45 days after the medical are transmitted to be passed and reflected on your online portal.
3. If this has passed, you can send a webform and inquire or call IRCC.

There is no need to be concerned as your application is progressing, and currently there are rampant delays from IRCC.
Thank you @legalfalcon, I raised a web form but I got an auto-response and ordered for my gcms note in October it says in progress, I think I would try to send a new inquiry again and see what they say.

Reactions: legalfalcon

student777

Star Member
Nov 4, 2020
Hello Sir, I applied for PR card few days ago, but my express entry profile was created by my representative and he COPR was sent to them. My question is Can I link my PR card application with my personal CIC account or I should ask my representative. how many days after sending photos we can link our application ? Thanks in advance.

DDEE

Star Member
Jul 30, 2020
It has been more than 7 months now since my AOR, and my file (PNP-inland) has not been seen by an officer yet. My last note is from July by an agent (review required for the eligibility).

In the forums, there are mainly 2 different groups6-7 months after the AoR
  1. Everything is completed, just waiting for the final approval
  2. Eligibility passed, mainly waiting for the security
In my situation, even my eligibility was not reviewed by an officer in 7 months. No officer's touch at all, except registering my biometrics.

I haven't seen many other people like me in the forums; after so many months, most people, who are still waiting, fall in the category either 1 or 2 above. Is this normal. On the other hand, I see people got COPR with June July AORs. Can that be explained with Covid 19.
I appreciate any response you can provide.

163satish

Oct 22, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon , sorry to bother you.
CEC inland applicant.
AOR: 4th April 2020
Biometrics: Exempted and updated on 26th October as COMPLETED
Medicals: Asked to redo. Profile updated on 29th October as Medicals Passed.
No updates after 29th October.

I tried contacting IRCC since weeks but they are not responding over Web Form. I could reach them on call till now in last 5 weeks.
I am planning to travel to India for vacation December 4th week and may get married in the month of January (by God's grace if things fall in place).
What will happen if I travel outside and get CoPR while I am on vacation? What happens if I get additional document? Will I be able to respond to these things from India? Can I add spouse after CoPR? Will there be any impact if I add her to the application in case I do not get CoPR until January?
I am so worried and so confused on what to do. There are so many ifs and buts. Reaching out to you for your valuable inputs. What should be the best course of action?
Thank you for the response and I really appreciate the help.

I have a follow up question on adding spouse. It mentions that there will be not eligibility assessment but medical,security etc. Does that mean even if I add spouse, my scores will not be reevaluated and application will not reject on basis of score going below cut off?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thank you for the response and I really appreciate the help.

I have a follow up question on adding spouse. It mentions that there will be not eligibility assessment but medical,security etc. Does that mean even if I add spouse, my scores will not be reevaluated and application will not reject on basis of score going below cut off?

If you add your spouse after submitting eAPR, your spouse will not be subject to eligibility, and therefore the scores will not be recalculated.

However, your spouse will be subject to criminal, medical and security admissibility.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello Sir, I applied for PR card few days ago, but my express entry profile was created by my representative and he COPR was sent to them. My question is Can I link my PR card application with my personal CIC account or I should ask my representative. how many days after sending photos we can link our application ? Thanks in advance.
You can link your PR acrd application to your own MyCIC.

Reactions: student777

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
It has been more than 7 months now since my AOR, and my file (PNP-inland) has not been seen by an officer yet. My last note is from July by an agent (review required for the eligibility).

In the forums, there are mainly 2 different groups6-7 months after the AoR
  1. Everything is completed, just waiting for the final approval
  2. Eligibility passed, mainly waiting for the security
In my situation, even my eligibility was not reviewed by an officer in 7 months. No officer's touch at all, except registering my biometrics.

I haven't seen many other people like me in the forums; after so many months, most people, who are still waiting, fall in the category either 1 or 2 above. Is this normal. On the other hand, I see people got COPR with June July AORs. Can that be explained with Covid 19.
I appreciate any response you can provide.

There are many applications that are delayed and it is just due to administrative issues. It does not mean that there is anything wrong with your application.

If your eligibility is recommended passed, you are all good.

kal-el84

Dec 1, 2020
It's PPR guys!!! I've been a quiet reader/ follower of this thread. @legalfalcon , you have been very helpful. Your insight(s) is/are always spot on!
My details below;
AOR - Sept 14
MEP - Oct 19
BIL - exempted
Stream - FSW Outland
VO - Accra
PPR - Dec 1

To God be the glory forever & ever!

@legalfalcon , thanks for all that you’re doing! please i need your guidance again. Can I submit my passport to any VAC anywhere in the world (particularly New York office) ? Appears the processing time is less compared to centres in W.Africa

Reactions: Tee23 and Chintan31

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
It's PPR guys!!! I've been a quiet reader/ follower of this thread. @legalfalcon , you have been very helpful. Your insight(s) is/are always spot on!
My details below;
AOR - Sept 14
MEP - Oct 19
BIL - exempted
Stream - FSW Outland
VO - Accra
PPR - Dec 1

To God be the glory forever & ever!

@legalfalcon , thanks for all that you’re doing! please i need your guidance again. Can I submit my passport to any VAC anywhere in the world (particularly New York office) ? Appears the processing time is less compared to centres in W.Africa
Congratulations!!

You will have to submit your passport to your Local Visa Office. If you want to change your LOV, or submit your passport to another office in another country, you will have to inform IRCC of the change of country of residence and a new set if instructions to submit your passport to that VO will be sent to you.

Reactions: kal-el84

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
Hi @legalfalcon

Hope you are fine. Decision have already been made on my file last April and it was approved. However, PPR is still pending and also our VAC is open. In this situation I am facing huge setback in terms of losing my job few months back and also unable to get a new one. Also, my girlfriend are waiting for my arrival in Canada and maybe we can get married soon if I can reach Canada with a PR. The problem is this delay by IRCC is putting a toll in our relationship and it is on the verge of a breakup.

Do you think there might be a chance for IRCC to be kind enough to issue me PPR considering the my financial and personal setback? I am really not sure whether they ll consider this scenario and allow me to have my PPR so if there is a chance I can raise webform. So, as per your experience what is your thought and recommendation? thanks sir.

pt3

Star Member
Sep 1, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
31 August 2018
File Transfer...
Transferred to New Delhi from Ottawa
Passport Req..
7 November 2020
VISA ISSUED...
02 December 2020
Dear @legalfalcon When does your GCKEY show an update? I haven't seen any update after re-medicals were passed on 26 Oct 2020. Received PPR on 07 Nov 2020. Today, the decision envelope for my application was dispatched from the IRCC Office, to the Canada Visa Application Centre in CVO-NEW DELHI.

mayjuly

Star Member
Apr 11, 2019
Hi @legalfalcon! My medicals expired on 31st Oct 2020 and were extended on 23rd Nov. I called IRCC today and found that they were extended until 31 May 2021, but also that my eligibility is still under Review Required. My file has been in this state since ~Jan 2020 because two PDFs I submitted weren't compatible with Adobe Reader. I sent them updated docs in Apr, and they were "Assessed" in June, according to the GCMS notes.

My question is, is it normal for medicals to be extended in this way without eligibility being passed first? My AoR was in Oct 2019.