+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you >>>>>>>>> Legalfalcon <<<<<<<<<<<

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Thank you so much for the input. I have enough POF in my bank account and also in my husbands account. Was planning to upload only my POF but as you suggested I can upload my spouse POF as well.
If you have enough saving within your account no need to show details of your spouse account

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Sorry one more thing - So I dont have to upload any documentation related to work or self-employment for my spouse (if I am updating his personal history with anything related to work/self-employment)
Personal history does not require any supporting documentation, but ensure that whatever you and your spouse have been doing in the last 10 yrs should be mentioned even if you were employed, studying, self employed, unemployed etc...

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/personal-history.506245/

I assume your and his work experience is outside of Canada?

Last edited:

sarastone

Star Member
Aug 10, 2018
Personal history does not require any supporting documentation, but ensure that whatever you and your spouse have been doing in the last 10 yrs should be mentioned even if you were employed, studying, self employed, unemployed etc...

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/personal-history.506245/

I assume your and his work experience is outside of Canada?

Hello thank you again

Yes . We both worked in US. I apologize for asking so many questions.

When we created EE profile with me being primary applicant.. we did mention his employment work history (even though it didnt give us any points). Will this cause an issue now that we are not updating his work history and updating spouse work history under spouse personal history?

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Hello thank you again

Yes . We both worked in US. I apologize for asking so many questions.

When we created EE profile with me being primary applicant.. we did mention his employment work history (even though it didnt give us any points). Will this cause an issue now that we are not updating his work history and updating spouse work history under spouse personal history?
It will not cause his work exp is not adding points and you are not hiding any details, you are declaring it but in another section of the application...

sarastone

Star Member
Aug 10, 2018
It will not cause his work exp is not adding points and you are not hiding any details, you are declaring it but in another section of the application...

Thank you again. So do I have to delete it from Express Entry spouse work history section? because after ITA it did pull my spouse work history ...should I delete it both from express entry section and from work history section (after ITA)

Hardit singh

Star Member
Jan 20, 2017
My aor is 4th july mep 19th july.
With one dependent.
Have i cleared eligibilty by now?
(As almost 60days passed & no update)
What is the best time to order gcms?

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Thank you again. So do I have to delete it from Express Entry spouse work history section? because after ITA it did pull my spouse work history ...should I delete it both from express entry section and from work history section (after ITA)
I will guide you to refer this thread: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/can-i-remove-one-of-my-work-experience-after-ita-seniors-plz-help.567261/

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/removing-spouse-work-exp-post-ita-whats-the-downside-im-a-pnp-applicant.485835/

jenhru23

Star Member
Nov 16, 2017
Hi! @legalfalcon.

I received my gcms notes. I need your opinion.

My case is for work experience I provided Letter from HR containing only annual salary, position and joining date and an Affidavit from Manager containing other details like duties, hours of work etc. Also included payslips, offer letter, ITR, Company ID. For funds, I included gift deed, the statement from where my aunt got the money, COE of my aunt and ITR.

PNP-Outland
AOR June 1st
Gcms notes ordered July 27
Received Aug 30

Eligibility: Review Required
Security: Not started
Criminality/Medical: passed

A11.2 CASE PROCESSING AGENT APPLICATION
A11.2 Review Required
Summary notes: Review required for LOE (AFFIDAVIT PROVIDED BY PA'S MANAGER) , Review required for FUNDS

The case analyst seemed like didn't go through my work experience letters. Because there are no notes about my duties being consistent or not consistent etc. Is review required a big issue?

Thank you.

muz

Star Member
Dec 29, 2007
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
02-10-2018
1. YEs, only to visa refusal, No to admission refusal. You have to disclose any visa refusals. Do I have to provide reason for refusal and what if I do not remember now because they were applied more then 10 years old?? Can I just put e.g. Student visa refusal in Aug 2000 & Sep 2003?

deep143

Star Member
Dec 18, 2017
Hi @legalfalcon ,
Request you to please advise!
My previous company (MNC) is now merged with some other company. due to this they have changed the name of organisation and i think email IDs of HR people and other employees would have changed too.

Email ID of reporting manager, company's name and website address which i gave on reference letter also would have changed.

My status is IP1. eligibility met, criminality and security not started.

Should i inform CIC about it? If yes, what should I do? Should I provide a new reference letter on new letter head with new details or just an LOE to explain about scenerio?

Please advise.

PradipSaha

Star Member
Jun 11, 2018
Toronto, Canada
App. Filed.......
08-11-2018
Doc's Request.
02-05-2019
AOR Received.
08-11-2018
IELTS Request
24-05-2018
File Transfer...
12-12-2018
Med's Request
07-05-2019
Med's Done....
10-05-2019
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
14-05-2019
VISA ISSUED...
24-05-2019
LANDED..........
10-07-2019
@legalfalcon sir,

My spouse's maternal grandmother is a triple cerebral stroke survivor and her age is more than 70 years, due to the harsh weather conditions at her current home and also due to her ailing health, she needs to stay with us at our residence which is far from her current home.

So can i cite this as a reason that my wife is not willing to accompany in order to serve as a caregiver for her old ailing relative, please suggest.

Last edited:

zohebshaikh

Aug 13, 2017
Category........
PNP
The consent is only for obtaining GCMS notes once, and cannot be re-used. Further, the consent of only for GCMS notes, and doe snot impact your application. As in through the consent form, the person whom you have given consent to, cannot make any decisions or represent you in your application processing.

The consent is given pursuant to the Access to Information Act. Which is a different law. The application processing is under under the IRPA.

If an entity is compliance with the PIDEPA, which is the Canadian Privacy laws, - all entities in Canada who deal with personal information have to be, you need not worry. GET GCMS is compliant with PIDEPA and a Canadian entity. For more details, you can contact them directly.
Thank you for the clarity, and taking the time to reply :)

DivyaJ

Star Member
Dec 24, 2016
ANAND
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-04-2017
Nomination.....
14-03-2018
AOR Received.
19-04-2018
IELTS Request
28-02-2018
@legalfalcon
I need your help.

We are 2 and at that time of accepting ITA we have shown 8.5 Lacs INR as a proof of funds as FD now got the PPR. So at the time of landing how I need to carry the fund with me? And how much cash I need to carry with me?