NA
Passport Req..
14-05-2019
VISA ISSUED...
24-05-2019
LANDED..........
10-07-2019
@legalfalcon sir,

My spouse's maternal grandmother is a triple cerebral stroke survivor and her age is more than 70 years, due to the harsh weather conditions at her current home and also due to her ailing health, she needs to stay with us at our residence which is far from her current home.

So can i cite this as a reason that my wife is not willing to accompany in order to serve as a caregiver for her old ailing relative, kindly suggest.

shg

Aug 31, 2018
@legalfalcon @bimale4bipeople
POF requirement: $16000, PA account balance: $16423, avg of 6 months in bank letter: $17927.

1. I am the PA and had transferred $18000 to my spouse account 1 month before ITA, leaving me with very low balance. Just before ITA, my spouse transferred $3600 back to my account. Should this transfer be shown as gift deed from spouse as I am also taking spouse consent letter for using his bank funds of $15000.
2. There were some cash deposits of $1780 in my account just before ITA, can I include these in gift deed from spouse ?
3. Can there be 2 gift deeds shown for my account from my mother and spouse ?
4. I have taken consent letter from spouse for his salary account funds usage. He has a home loan going on from another bank. Is it required to disclose this home loan ?

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
@legalfalcon
I need your help.

We are 2 and at that time of accepting ITA we have shown 8.5 Lacs INR as a proof of funds as FD now got the PPR. So at the time of landing how I need to carry the fund with me? And how much cash I need to carry with me?
No nees to carry it all in cash. You can show a statement and do a wire transfer after landing

zohebshaikh

Aug 13, 2017
Category........
PNP
Would like some clarity and will like to know more about this:

.... But unfortunately, VAC required passport validity of 12 months, it only started this July 31. Since my passport is valid for only 10 months, I need to renew it first ...
My passport is expiring in aug 2019 and i am still at medical pass, Jun18 AOR. If this requirement is true, then my passport will have less than the required 12 month validity if/when the PPR comes.

Will appreciate clarity on this requirement and will appreciate if you can point me to somewhere i can read more about this 12 month requirement as i was unable to find more on this.

Also I am not sure if my passport office will renew (so early) a passport expiring in aug 2019 :confused:

sarastone

Star Member
Aug 10, 2018
Good Evening

After receiving ITA I was unable to continue with my application due to CIC website technical Issue. Which got resolved after like 27 days ( emailing and sending screenshots via IRCC web form). I was trying to fill the details under my profile but I realized that my express entry profile details (Primary applicant) were not carried over whereas my spouse details were already pre populated ie carried over from express entry profile. I can go ahead and fill in my details (primary applicant) details again but the question I have is will this be an issue?

Should express entry profile details like education, work history, be already filled (i.e carried over from express entry profile) in post ITA?

Please help!

lvoldemort1127

Star Member
Jul 8, 2018
Category........
App. Filed.......
24-04-2018
AOR Received.
01-06-2018
If my application was submitted by a representative, can I still order the GCMS notes through getgcms.com or should I only be allowed to order the notes through my representative?

matper18

Star Member
Aug 16, 2018
Hello! I have a question:

Recently got GCMS notes in which indicate a eligibility review. Knowing the reason for a delay in my application, is it possible/recommended to provide additional supporting documents to help with the review? I'm afraid of getting ahead of myself and jeopardizing my situation instead of actually helping.

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
Hello! I have a question:

Recently got GCMS notes in which indicate a eligibility review. Knowing the reason for a delay in my application, is it possible/recommended to provide additional supporting documents to help with the review? I'm afraid of getting ahead of myself and jeopardizing my situation instead of actually helping.
post the case agent notes. see notes 1 to 3. it will tell if you need to upload additional docs or not.

matper18

Star Member
Aug 16, 2018
The other 2 notes are R10 OK and PReVU ok. It doesn't say anything about required documents. But as per this note, I know for sure they are going to ask for additional documents, I just don't understand what's taking them so long to actually ask for it.

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
The other 2 notes are R10 OK and PReVU ok. It doesn't say anything about required documents. But as per this note, I know for sure they are going to ask for additional documents, I just don't understand what's taking them so long to actually ask for it.

this is not good, it clearly mentions the analyst is not satisfied and reduced the CRS score. did you sign the letter yourself? I suggest you get a letter signed by a client if you are self employed and upload it.

matper18

Star Member
Aug 16, 2018
this is not good, it clearly mentions the analyst is not satisfied and reduced the CRS score. did you sign the letter yourself? I suggest you get a letter signed by a client if you are self employed and upload it.
No.. My former boss signed the letter. I don't understand what he meant by the "NOTE: WHO WROTE AND SIGNED THE LOE" I think it was because my boss wrote the letter in English?

My self-employed experience was apart from that. I worked in a contract basis and worked with different companied for short periods of time. Usually a month or two at a time. Can I write the letters for these companies and just get them to sign it? I doubt that some of these companies would take the time to write a letter on my behalf.

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
No.. My former boss signed the letter. I don't understand what he meant by the "NOTE: WHO WROTE AND SIGNED THE LOE" I think it was because my boss wrote the letter in English?

My self-employed experience was apart from that. I worked in a contract basis and worked with different companied for short periods of time. Usually a month or two at a time. Can I write the letters for these companies and just get them to sign it? I doubt that some of these companies would take the time to write a letter on my behalf.
seems like both your work exp have 'review required', can you get a HR letter from your past company (instead of ex boss) and get drafted letters signed by your clients for self employment? you can write the letters your self and have them signed by the companies.