17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi Legal Falcon,

My status since 6th July is as below. I am FSW Outland. Can you advice which stage I am in and what can I expect further ahead

Application status : We are Processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you

Review of eligibility : We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements

Review of medical results : You passed the medical exam

Review of additional documents : The additional documents you provided are being reviewed

Interview : You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes

Biometrics : We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes

Background check : Not applicable

Final decision : You application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made

Thanks
As per the information you provided, most likely you have the eligibility ongoing. The applications is processed in different stages, To know the stages see - https://www.getgcms.com/blog/express-entry-application-processed/

For more details you should order GCMS, which will provide you an insight in if there are any issues or concerns. To know how to order and how the notes look like, see https://www.getgcms.com/blog/gcms-notes-look-like-order/

Reactions: thomman

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi, I have a bit troubling situation. I submitted for ITA and received my AOR on 10th July (ITA received for CRS of 496) .
But recently I got to know that the 15 points which I claimed for a sibling in Canada seems unacceptable since the sibling I mentioned was actually my cousin (I misapprehended the term sibling, my fault). I did not know this definition at the time of application. However, my aunt (mother's sister) is also a permanent resident in Canada who is sponsored under her son (my cousin whom I mentioned in the PR application since he had good income records). I mentioned the PR status of my aunt too in a letter under relative proof.

However my CRS score without the points for sibling in Canada is also in a good standing as 496-15 (481) which was way above the cut off score (Draw #66 - 449) during the ITA draw which I received letter.
Would my PR application be rejected directly? Or can I send a case specific inquiry mentioning the situation and attaching my Aunt as the relative instead of cousin and asking them consider processing the application reducing the 15 points? The current status of my application is medicals passed and BG Check (IP 1).
AOR - 10th July
Meds Passed - 25th July
IP 1 - 25th July

And so far no new progress :( :( :(
No need to worry and this is not a ground for rejection. However, it would be better that you raise a cSE and send in the documents of your aunt. Wha income a person makes is irrelevant.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi LegalFalcon,

Can you pls guide if not having Surname/Lastname on your Passport pose any problem while applying PR under spouse sponsor?
No issues at all.

If someone born in India having Canada PR wants to sponsor his/her spouse (getting married after got PR) and the spouse doesn't has his/her surname on Passport or other govt documents - is it problematic scenario?

No.

Is there any other way one PR holder can sponsor the visa of his/her spouse?

If its the spouse, that is the only way.

Thank you.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Dear @legalfalcon and all seniors, I have a concern regarding Police Certificate.
I need to provide PCC from Netherlands (i lived there for 2 years). According to CIC website, I don't need to submit this PCC upon e-APR but instead, submit a paper that states: “I am applying from a country that requires an official request letter from IRCC to get a police certificate.”
and CIC will send me a letter of request after AOR because CIC says that the Dutch government won't issue PCC without that request letter.
However, right after ITA, I applied for Dutch PCC by giving them my ITA and they issued me the PCC already. QUESTION: Should I just upload the PCC in my e_APR or should I wait for IRCC to send me the request letter? I just thought that may be uploading PCC now might be seen as unacceptable?
Please advise. Thanks ya.
Just go ahead and upload it if you still have a upload window, or send it via CSE.

Reactions: pino1130

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Dear Legal Falcon,

I was sent an Additional Documents Request yesterday in mycic Account and given 7 days to provide the documents. There is no place available in my Application to upload the documents - what should I do?
I have already sent a Technical query. Anyone faced the same issue? How to resolve this?

I have 6 days left now.
Send the documents by CSE. And wait for the technical query to be resolved. Nothing to worry.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Dear LegalFalcon.
Following are my notes, AOR 26th Feb FSWO, single & VO London since 1st June 2017, What is your take on it:

***AGENT REVIEW A11.2*** Having analysed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the application: A11.2 decision: Met 75(2) FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Appears Met 76(1)(a) SELECTION CRITERIA- FSW POINTS: Appears Met FSW points total: 72 Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) CRS points at invitation to apply (ITA): 467 CRS minimum score for round: 459 Current CRS score: 467 I have reviewed information and documents for CRS points for the following: PA awarded points as single at ITA and APR PA awarded points for 3 year foreign work experience with China Mobile Pakistan Limited Primary Occupation: NOC 1123 with China Mobile Pakistan Limited Submitted reference letter confirms applicant's employment in declared occupation throughout specified period, and describes duties which are consistent with NOC Skill Level A. Reference letter confirms full-time employment OR the equivalent in part-time employment..eDoc 1104138862

*** AGENT REVIEW*** POLICE CERTIFICATES R10 OK All police certificates on application; following PC's NRT UK AND PAKISTAN. Criminality Decision Passed. EDUCATION DOCUMENTS ECA report verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site. ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as MASTERS DEGREE. Credential is consistent with level of education claimed by PA under EE Eligibility. AGE Applicant's age reviewed and no change from ITA to e-APR.

Cheers
The above notes state that you have completed R10 and your eligibility is Met.
Next stage is BGC and you will soon have the PPR.

Reactions: Waqas.vikc

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Dear @legalfalcon

Just when I thought the ordeal of documentation is over and I was about to submit the application today, I have hit one more issue with the bank letter and statement:
1) I have the bank letter that includes everything except bank's email address (phone and fax are there). The problem is that the current balance is there but the average monthly balance has not been mentioned.

2) I therefore requested for a bank statement, but the statement they printed out for me is without stamp/signature. Since the statement says "This is a computer generated statement and does not require a stamp/signatures", the manager declined to stamp it.

3) On top of that, my bank statement account shows an older address, and also mentions "Your National Identity Document has expired therefore kindly provide the bank with a new one at your earliest". I have already provided them an updated National Identity Document copy, but they say it takes days for their system to update and asked me not to worry about this one sentence as the embassies have nothing to do with this and are only concerned about the statement itself.

I find myself in a very confused situation. Need your guidance please. :( Thanks.
In this situation you will need to provide a PoF and add as many documentary evidence to support your claim.

Reactions: omarkhan

wolfman2017

Star Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-07-2015
AOR Received.
28-07-2015
Passport Req..
27-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
22-09-2015
T
Just make sure that you do not get your CRS score or MEC reduced. That is all

For the photograph, you can send a CSE,
Thank you sir!!

I never claimed points for my spouse education, so it should not cause issues right?

I uploaded a digital photo so is the CSE still required.

omarkhan

Oct 12, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-08-2017
AOR Received.
11-08-2017
Passport Req..
08/09/2017
In this situation you will need to provide a PoF and add as many documentary evidence to support your claim.
Alright. I'll see what else can I add further. Thank you.

vibhujindal

Jul 17, 2017
Hei if am unable to get PCC from China, as it requires me to goto China all the way from where I am and they will issue PCC only for duration i was there on work visa (not for the first year when i was on visitor visa) then what to do?

lucky07

Aug 6, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi.. I have got first ITA sometime back, but since i didnt had Canada PCC that time, my representative didn't submit my profile. I got an another invitation and by that time, i had received my RCMP report, unfortunately, when i was about to submit, I realized some discrepancy in the report. So i have re-submitted it. Since my representative is not going enough and not guiding me, i have decided to do it myself. So i created my profile and got an ITA last time. But i am holding to submit my application as waiting for older ITA to expire . Is that fine or shall i go a head and submit the papers ?

Zoide

Star Member
Sep 15, 2014
Costa Rica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear @legalfalcon : I am an FSW-O applicant at 72 days post AOR and still haven't even received Medicals Passed.

Some days ago I found out that my application is at the Sydney, Nova Scotia office, which is known to be very slow. But I think the real reason for the delay might be that I will likely receive a medical fairness letter due to very expensive medication that I take for Crohn's Disease (Humira).

What should I do? I though of calling IRCC but fear that that might call attention to my case and somehow raise the chances of medical inadmissibility. I'm kind of hoping that if it gets delayed enough someone will come across my application and say "oh no, we are so late in processing this, hurry!" and be more lenient on the medical part. Or is that just wishful thinking? :)

Thanks

Reactions: canuckbr

yinkuzbravo

May 5, 2017
Regina
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
June 17
AOR Received.
June 18
Dear @legalfalcon.
I'm FSWI July 14 AOR, got medicals passed July 21 and at IP1 since then. I sent an email to CPC Ottawa some days ago asking to know what my visa office was and I was told my appl is currently processed at the Ottawa office and was asked to pay RPRF fees and attach the receipt while replying the mail. An agent replied my mail today acknowledge receipt of my RPRF fees.

Could this mean while my status hasn't changed from IP1 to NA2, some progress has been done on my application?? What are your thoughts?
Thanks.

thomman

Star Member
Oct 17, 2016
As per the information you provided, most likely you have the eligibility ongoing. The applications is processed in different stages, To know the stages see - https://www.getgcms.com/blog/express-entry-application-processed/

For more details you should order GCMS, which will provide you an insight in if there are any issues or concerns. To know how to order and how the notes look like, see https://www.getgcms.com/blog/gcms-notes-look-like-order/
Thanks for the reply legalfalcon. So does that mean, its still long way to go for me... Its nearly 4 months since e-APR
As mentioned, I think I should order GCMS. I am getting a bit nervous now or is it usual process